It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul II was a pagan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

"POPE JOHN PAUL II RECEIVES A MARK IN HIS FOREHEAD BY A PAGAN SHIVA PRIESTESS

In one of the most telling examples of the occult nature of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope John Paul II allows his forehead to be marked by a Pagan Shiva priestess. Do not be deceived : the Pope is the False Prophet, as revealed by another Pagan source (See our NEWS1052, House of Theosophy Seminar Notes
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready ? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news !!

Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones !

Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.

YOU ARE NOW ON

THE CUTTING EDGE

We received some very shocking, but revealing, information about Pope John Paul II from a sister Christian organization, Former Catholics For Christ. In their newsletter, dated Jan/Feb/Mar, 1998, they reveal that Pope John Paul II allowed a Shiva priestess to create the traditional Shiva mark on his forehead. Of course, this event will cause any person to sit up and take notice, those of us who literally believe Biblical prophecy. In the Book of Revelation, the False Prophet, the leader of the new global religion of Antichrist, causes all people in the world to take a mark, either in the forehead or in the right hand. Therefore, it is a big deal when a Pagan priestess causes a mark to be made in the forehead of the Pope!"

exodus2006.com...

This is going to be offensive to many in this time of Catholic grief, but the truth is still the truth.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is very old news, has been presented here before.... and you know it, and your just trying to generate the same old crap you always spout.....

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
" causes all people in the world to take a mark, either in the forehead or in the right hand"

I don't recall the pope causing all the people in the world to take a mark......

let Karol rest in peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Pagan my - - -!!!!

the Shiva mark represents the "third eye" . The mark also represents "truth" "purity" and "disintegration of darkeness"

The Pope accepting this symbol of faith, shows he was tolerant and respectful to the religions and beliefs of other. Him kissing the koran as well as accepting the Shiva mark is a far cry from him being pagan. Maybe if some of you devout "Christians" and "Catholics" actually took the time to learn what these things meant and follow the example of tolerance towards other religions that your Pope set, you might actually make to your heaven in the end.

this is just a bunch of my god is better than your god crap

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
this is just a bunch of my god is better than your god crap

hehehehe... got that right ww.
I had to look twice, hard to believe this isn't a Matt Marriot thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

In the Book of Revelation, the False Prophet, the leader of the new global religion of Antichrist, causes all people in the world to take a mark, either in the forehead or in the right hand.

uhmmm, Pope did not lead a new religion, and he can't do it now because he is dead. Dead people cannot lead new religions. He did the exact oposite, he acknowledged the right of other religions to co-exist with Christianity.
Nobody was forced to take any marks, there is nothing there to suggest any connection with marks on right hand either...

This is going to be offensive to many in this time of Catholic grief, but the truth is still the truth.

Offensive truth? lol I think not.
I think I speak for all people with common sense when I say: we are all going to laugh collectively at this craptacular pope "theory"

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The office of pope is not Biblical and the truth of the gospel is not what the catholic church teaches. The man did and said some things that, if you know what the Bible says, did not agree with scripture. These things also are evidence that the office of pope is to deceive and lead followers of Christ away from God. And it does not teach the truth of salvation, it complicates it and removes the personal relationship God wants with each person and places Mary and priests between people and God. It also lowers who Jesus Christ really is.

I was 15 the last time a pope died so I didn't pay attention to what that man's funeral was like. This pope's funeral was made out to be a worldwide ecumenical event.

I am wondering if anyone else has the feeling that the next pope and the office of pope is going to feed of of this wolrdwide outpouring, and the man who gets elected will increase the bringing together of religion worldwide?

[edit on 11-4-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I agree with worldwatcher, the pope is only showing respect for other religions when he accepted the gesture.

It has nothing to do with been a pagan, only if you are trying to inflame some you will do the link.

Shame on you Dr. you want to make a nice gesture of respect into a bashing thread.:shk:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
The office of pope is not Biblical and the truth of the gospel is not what the catholic church teaches. The man did and said some things that, if you know what the Bible says, did not agree with scripture. These things also are evidence that the office of pope is to deceive and lead followers of Christ away from God. And it does not teach the truth of salvation, it complicates it and removes the personal relationship God wants with each person and places Mary and priests between people and God. It also lowers who Jesus Christ really is.

I was 15 the last time a pope died so I didn't pay attention to what that man's funeral was like. This pope's funeral was made out to be a worldwide ecumenical event.

I am wondering if anyone else has the feeling that the next pope and the office of pope is going to feed of of this wolrdwide outpouring, and the man who gets elected will increase the bringing together of religion worldwide?

[edit on 11-4-2005 by dbrandt]

Yes, yes yes, I've spoken about this before on my threads. Have you actually noticed how much power this man had? All religions of the world came to HIM! not the other way around. Harlots returning to their mother. Read Revelation.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I disagree the only power the pope has is the one the church gives him and the one that the Catholic church followers credit him with.

No pope is going to unite any religions, religions are not mean to bring peace like many wants to believe, actually most of them are the base for the nasties and most deadly wars in the world.

I will be long death before I see the Muslin populace embracing the Christ over Mohamed.:shk:

The pope is just a figure.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
In one of the most telling examples of the occult nature
of the Roman Catholic Church

This is stupid. You have no idea what you are talking
about. Typical uneducated fundamentalist anti-Catholic
bashing. Go get a Catholic Catechism and read.

Former Catholics For Christ.

FORMER CATHOLICS. Yeah ... there's a group without
an agenda... NOT!

[edit on 4/12/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
The office of pope is not Biblical and the truth of the
gospel is not what the catholic church teaches.

Another one? Oh brother.

1 - Blow the dust off your bible and read. Peter was absolutely
the apostle in charge. Matthew 16:18 Peter is put in charge
by Christ himself. All through Acts Peter is the one that the
Apostles look to as being in charge. Also on the shore -
Peter is the one that Christ commanded three times to
'feed my sheep'.

2 - Read the early church documents. The world didn't stop
turning at the end of Revelation. In the early church - all
roads lead to Rome as the head of the Christian church
www.catholic.com...

3 - Crack open the Catechism of the Catholic church and
don't use Jack Chick and fundamentalist 'ministers' as
your source of information on the Catholic church. They
are useless bigoted uneducated idiots.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Another one? Oh brother.

Crack open the Catechism of the Catholic church and
don't use Jack Chick and fundamentalist 'ministers' as
your source of information on the Catholic church. They
are useless bigoted uneducated idiots.

Get them Sister you got the facts

Just a simple gesture of good will is turn into such a big deal.:shk:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Don't get sucked up into another of the "Dr's" (Dr of what I would like to know....and are you practicing...you have a lot of time here
) garbage...he knows that picture has been posted here before and discussed before....he's just trying to get the same tired controversy started again...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I disagree the only power the pope has is the one the church gives him and the one that the Catholic church followers credit him with.

No pope is going to unite any religions, religions are not mean to bring peace like many wants to believe, actually most of them are the base for the nasties and most deadly wars in the world.

I will be long death before I see the Muslin populace embracing the Christ over Mohamed.:shk:

The pope is just a figure.

Who said anything about uniting with Christ. You unite where you have something in common. Both muslims and catholics have fatima in common. Read up on it.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shmick25
Both muslims and catholics have fatima in common. Read up on it.

Muslims believe that the Fatima apparition was really the daughter
of Muhammad - Fatima - who visited earth with messages.

Catholics belive that Mary visited near Fatima Portugal.

I guess the thing they have in common is that they both believe
something supernatural happened. They can't agree as to what
it was. Considering Mary appeared with a rosary and told the
children to pray the rosary and go to confession 1st Saturdays ...
I'd say it was Mary and not Muhammad's daughter Fatima who
showed up.

But yes, the Muslims have adopted Fatima .... their version of Fatima.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
[1 - Blow the dust off your bible and read. Peter was absolutely
the apostle in charge. Matthew 16:18 Peter is put in charge
by Christ himself. All through Acts Peter is the one that the
Apostles look to as being in charge. Also on the shore -
Peter is the one that Christ commanded three times to
'feed my sheep'.

2 - Read the early church documents.

I read and study the Bible. I have posted this before, in the statement of Matthew 16:18, Christ is saying the statement that Peter just made is the rock on which christianity is based. That "Jesus is the Christ the Son of the Living God." In that same chapter, several verses later Jesus has to rebuke Peter for denying the truth of why Jesus came.

Look at the Psalms, especially Psalm 18:31 in which it states, "For who is God save the Lord? or who is a ROCK save our God?

Look at Psalm 28:1 Unto thee I will cry, O LORD my ROCK.

Look at Galatians Ch. 2:11-21 Peter has to be challenged by Paul because he(Peter) is wrong about a point of salvation.

Go to Acts Ch. 15 If anyone appears to be in charge it is James the brother of Jesus.

The reason Peter is asked 3 times if he loves Jesus is because Peter denied Christ 3 times. Peter was pretty depressed because he denied Christ more than the others. Jesus needed to build Peter up to be of service in spreading the Gospel.

Now having said that, Peter is still instrumental in spreading the Gospel as were all the Apostles as is anyone alive today. But the ROCK is Jesus Christ and Him alone, and what He has done to save mankind.

Was Jesus hated? Yes Was He despised and beaten and spit upon and rejected and killed? Yes

Now lets take a look at John 15:18-21. Jesus, Himself tells us that those who follow Him will be treated the same way. Look at verse 19 specifically, Jesus tells those who follow Him, they will be hated by the world.

At John Paul II's funeral it sure didn't look like He was hated. The world "loved" him. These few verses in John 15 should make a person stand up and take notice see a distinct contrast from that which Jesus Himself said. John Paul II embraced other "ways" to God and was thus "loved" by the world. I don't think it can be stated any clearer.

We are told many times in the Bible to "have ears that will hear" this needs to be done concerning the office of pope!

My edits are that I added stuff. Look at John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own. I sincerely hope people will WAKE UP!

[edit on 12-4-2005 by dbrandt]

[edit on 12-4-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The papal position certainly isn't of the Bible and he doesn't get his power from Christ. I like to think that the Pope and the Catholics who follow him are simply a bit misguided, but it is certainly a position to watch for a source of end-time evil...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Peter was not the head of the church . Jesus in the Apocrypha tells his followers to go to James his Brother. In the Gnostic writings Mary M is called "The Apostel to the Apostels." and "One of the 3 who knew the All".

for all the different definitions and interpretaitons of the name hung on Simon
the most obvious is never mentioned. The one that most closely fits his protrayal
in the accepted gospels.

The name hung on him was Cephas ( not to be confused with bocephas who
came much later), most popularly translated as Rock, or Stone. It can also be
rendered as hard. for instance " The many Zelotes were hard men. Also
it can be understood as Hard or thick as in Hard/thick headed, or more plainly
"dumb as a box of rocks."

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Peter was not the head of the church . Jesus in the Apocrypha tells his followers to go to James his Brother. In the Gnostic writings Mary M is called "The Apostel to the Apostels." and "One of the 3 who knew the All".

well for one thing the apocrpha is not universaly accepted as truth. as far as i know only tha catholics belive that it has any bearing on things. same goes for thr gnostic writeings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join