It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender women banned from sports is one thing. Banned from chess! Now it's getting silly.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

You give me any two humans, however diffrent you think they are, and I promise you, the list of differences is minuscule compared to the list of similarities.

It's a question off which you want to focus on...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Why do they want to compete against man in economy? I consider it to be the most competitive environment present.

Maybe in some areas, but for like 95% of the population you achieve on your own capabilities with little competitive environment involved. I'm 63 and I just do not define people as women/men/minorities in business. It's just people now in most cases.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I wonder why women aren't as good at chess as men.

Also, I wonder if women's IQ's are generally lower than men.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You give me any two humans, however diffrent you think they are, and I promise you, the list of differences is minuscule compared to the list of similarities.

It's a question off which you want to focus on...

A what-about-argument to eventually argue men and women have no major differences or very few so it's better drop the male and female categories. I just want to see what else you can come up with to justify the false beliefs that relate to transgenderism.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

To me it sounds like if being equal helps them get money they are all for it and if being diffrent helps them get money they're all for it...

Bitches gonna bitch, and Capitalism is the flavor of the day, if being women is an advantage and man can legally become a women, well...

Soon we're going to get dna tests for everything, or would genital inspection be enough for them to feel secure in their pink padded world, I think not, not enough control you know...

This might as well be how they get that dna specific system introduced, problem, reaction, solution...

It'll be really fun, "papers please!" is soooo yesterday, if we're lucky, it'll be "trousers down!"

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It'll be really fun, "papers please!" is soooo yesterday, if we're lucky, it'll be "trousers down!"

We do know there is a hyper-focus on getting women into leadership positions and the whole protective class thing in which the White straight male has zero anything, and can be argued today they have negative, we could easily see a 6'5" Viking-looking guy suggesting they are a Black female lesbian, and if we have a legal process in place that one must follow then people will use whatever they can as an advantage.

What people here do not understand is all of us pushing back in all this is to protect women and not just push back because we do not like it.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So in one paragraph you say women have an unfair advantage over man, and in the next they need to be protected against them.

Doesn't sound coherent enough for a fight back...

How will it be implemented?

Dna test for everyone all the time, everywhere the oh so delicate women feels in danger of xy chromosomes invading their privacy?
Or just on their whim, "she's weird maybe she's born a man, let's report her", that'll make for some really fancy situations among womens... can't wait for the lawsuits...

Or maybe can't compete or work without birth certificate?
That'll be fun too, they're going to ask for originals to be presented or will they proof every copy for digital altering, or check the local records? I see no way this can be fought back. The cats out of the bag, we either deal with it in a sensible manner or we ought to loose some liberties along our battle for security... Sounds familiar?

Maybe these institutes just tow the line, to shut up women, because maybe there are plenty of men already, and women had no clue they're competing against male born athletes until the whole thing blew off in the political realm...

Now it's trans Karens on either side of the political divide screeching bull manure

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So in one paragraph you say women have an unfair advantage over man, and in the next they need to be protected against them.

Doesn't sound coherent enough for a fight back...

How will it be implemented?

Dna test for everyone all the time, everywhere the oh so delicate women feels in danger of xy chromosomes invading their privacy?
Or just on their whim, "she's weird maybe she's born a man, let's report her", that'll make for some really fancy situations among womens... can't wait for the lawsuits...

Or maybe can't compete or work without birth certificate?
That'll be fun too, they're going to ask for originals to be presented or will they proof every copy for digital altering, or check the local records? I see no way this can be fought back. The cats out of the bag, we either deal with it in a sensible manner or we ought to loose some liberties along our battle for security... Sounds familiar?

Maybe these institutes just tow the line, to shut up women, because maybe there are plenty of men already, and women had no clue they're competing against male born athletes until the whole thing blew off in the political realm...

Now it's trans Karens on either side of the political divide screeching bull manure

Where about is this statement made?

You're going in cycles again without being able to address the topic of this conversation.
edit on 18-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If your to lazy to read the context is not my problem...

You want to actually for once try and adress the content of my post, then adress the questions therein.

I can even boil it down for you into one simple question:

how will the trans ban be implemented?

I know you can.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I totally agree women are not able to compete in any way or form with men, in whatsoever discipline... So that's kind of normal, on the other hand it undermines the cry for equality.

Most stupid think I read this month.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If your to lazy to read the context is not my problem...

You want to actually for once try and adress the content of my post, then adress the questions therein.

I can even boil it down for you into one simple question:

how will the trans ban be implemented?

I know you can.

You can read the news and the relevant legislation. When it becomes illegal to offer 'affirmative care' then how many doctors will risk their career and probably risk getting jailed. That's how you implement it in the first place. I want to see how many of those pseudo-intellectuals will risk their career.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Women aren’t intellectually equal to men. There’s no such thing as intellectual equality, we’re all born with unique attributes and men clearly have an advantage when it comes to certain abilities. Driving would be another good example, or operating any kind of machinery. Do you see many women in Formula 1? Hand your wife a map and get her to guide you on a long distance journey and see how that works out.

We are different and no amount of social conditioning will ever change reality.

Men built this world, they paved your roads, constructed your home, designed your car, invented everything you take for granted and died fighting for rights that women deserve. “This is a man’s world, but it wouldn’t be nothing without a woman or a girl.”

Look around you and everything you see ask yourself was it a man or woman who created and built those objects? From the pavement to the streetlights and the electricity that powers them. The roof over your head and the boiler that provides you heating, the plumbing, and the bricks that shelter you.
edit on 18/8/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Looky there another women who thinks of her gender to be any special...

Pathetic

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   

So you can't answer... What a surprise...

Affirmative care wont be illegal for adults...sooooo

how will you make sure xy chromosomes don't invade xx chromosome spaces?

You sound like willing to go the fascist way to implement it... Why does that not surprise me...

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Look around you and everything you see ask yourself was it a man or woman who created and built those objects?

To be fair those lunchtime Sammie don't make themselves...

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

So you can't answer... What a surprise...

Affirmative care wont be illegal for adults...sooooo

how will you make sure xy chromosomes don't invade xx chromosome spaces?

You sound like willing to go the fascist way to implement it... Why does that not surprise me...

Have already answered.
Nobody wants to break the law. If they do then fines and jail.

The topic of the thread is different and you're going off topic as usual but last time I checked the XY chromosomes stay in their spaces and don't invade XX chromosome places.

Only the trans are willing to do so but still where legislation exists it's unlikely to happen.

'Affirmative care' is illegal for minors in a number of states and there are different rules for adults.

Speaking of fascism, you can look the definition in the dictionary and it fits precisely the gender movement and the trans lobby..

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You forget that laws are not preventing crime but act when crime had been committed. You're confusing what laws are.

You should ask yourself why the trans ideology has had so many blows over the past 2-3 years that even chess has decided to ban transwomen from female chess competitions. Maybe because society has had enough of this ideology. Actually I am surprised how they let it evolve to what it is right now. Men play against men and women against women, it's that simple.

Transwomen are men and this can never change.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Sure, but can xy chromosomes become legal women?

Because I'm pretty sure those women dedicated spaces are legally not defined by chromosomes.

I wonder how are these spaces legally defined, do you know?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I'm asking about the laws, you talk about the laws as if you know them but can't actually tell me how they are worded.

Figures..

really seems to be an attempt to silence the Karens without actually implementing anything new.

There is a diffrence between transvestites and transsexual, one can become a legal women, the other can't...

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Sure, but can xy chromosomes become legal women?

Because I'm pretty sure those women dedicated spaces are legally not defined by chromosomes.

I wonder how are these spaces legally defined, do you know?

Women are defined by chromosomes and not by arbitrary standards.

In many states transwomen are not allowed in female spaces. And in many countries outside the US.

And they shouldn't be allowed in any female spaces and in participating in sports and female competitions even if it's chess. Transwomen are men and it's better if you start accepting the trans ideology isn't doing very well anymore.

I think you're confusing your arguments again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join