It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like we got four years until they show face...en masse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
They used aliens as a cover story for top secret aircraft before, perhaps this time its the same but space craft this time.

What if they really did build a craft that operated as the alleged Project Orion did and she was scheduled to return in a few years from deep space. Unable to hide the retrograde braking from the world, nothing could stop what was coming. Knowledge of other worlds and peoples from outside our solar system. I hope she comes streaking in from the other side of Saturn spitting out the last of the propulsion devices making one hell of an entrance too.

100% Earthling.
Silent, Unseen, With Honor.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: TTU77

And there may be aspects of the Bible and Christianity that are true. But I do believe that the bible is flawed as it relies on interpretation and explanation of men at that time.

You might be right in that they are all spiritual in nature, in various forms. I think its about time we transcend current religions and start the process of deeper understanding.

The bible warns us that is the beck and call of the antichrist - to transcend religions, governments, and borders.

Does this not frighten you, you are having these thoughts when these entities, whom you've acknolwedge are spiritual in nature, also knowing God said fallen angels from heaven will return in the end times, when God comes to judge the world for sin and unbelief, for the specific purpose of going to war against the saints on Earth - Christians.

Religions aren't the same. Christianity has prophecy and the only "religion" where eternal life with God is a gift - period.

All other religions, one has to earn it through good works or being a good person - perhaps meditating in a cave for 60 years to boot.

The bible says there is no one good. Impossible to reach heaven, so he gave the Law until men came to the end of their vain belief they could earn their rightousness, then Jesus came.

Truly, aren't you worried to see you are literally rooting for the devil, his deception, one world govermnet, against the things the bible is warning you about and forewarned thousands of years in advance. To you, these aliens are just popping out of nowhere, now its time to move past Christianity but that is because you are ignorant, to the point of being in the er near flatline, and lacking all knowledge of the truth upon salvation.

“My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.”

To you, Christianity is a bygone relic of the past, as if that has no value or you can seperate the past from the present, but every aspect of society has been shaped by it. Nowadays maybe 1-10 may be Christians, before, it was 99% and for hundreds of years. That was the norm. Until you can see where you came from, you can never know where you are going, nor ever will you gain a deeper level of understanding on the matter - on salvation and who these entities are and how they are completely tied to the same thing - Who God is and Who you are? The creator and the created. What is vitally missing is that the created, us, our thoughts are not like the creators thouhts, in fact, they are thrice removed - 3 universe aparts from anything we can comprehend.

That is the definition of holy my friend. What the secular world and what you seem to be missing is the spiritual component of the puzzle - the missing piece that will unite the perception of whats happening in the world unto God's Word through His prophecy and scripture, and that is holiness.

It is vitally important to understand this attribute to God. It explains everything, from the necessity of the Blood of Christ. Why these beings are showing up - Judgement Day - because we have forgot the truth of God and turned away from Him, unto a sickness of the heart.

Until you wrap your head around the holiness of God, that spiritual aspect of Him, there will never be a deeper understanding of anything, but a more progressive fall into darkness, lies, and deceit - from the world, the devil and his fallen angels, to tear you away from your own understanding of God's holiness unto your destruction.

Read the book of John and see what happens. I dare you.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm hoping they eat the greedy sonsofbitches that are ruining the lifestyles of the common man and pricing us out of the ability to live.

A girl can dream, can't she?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I'm hoping they eat the greedy sonsofbitches that are ruining the lifestyles of the common man and pricing us out of the ability to live.

A girl can dream, can't she?

I fear your hope is ill spent, as alas, it seems one of the goals of these fallen angels is to cozy up to exactly these types of folks, promising them all manner of temptations unto hedonism, materaliams, pride of life etc.

Aparently, they are spinning as primitive beings conquer through war, powerful through persuasion. They also have these notion the et's making the deals are the bad ones promising technology, but the good ones, never would give it because they care for us yada yada.

This explains away the bad things the "ets" are doing. So then another group can then come into the picture to battle them or what not. Yet they were always in league with the same master. Now they can be evil, pretend to conquer the evil and save us, so they never have to not be evil - because that would not be evil, and in the process of doing good for us, further accomplish their goal of more evil. All deception. There all bad and shouldn't be here - period.

edit on 16-8-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Exactly.

The greedy sould their souls for these beings promises of wealth, power and other sins, and now it's time to pay the piper.

Bon appetit.

edit on 8/16/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So it's another nothingburger? Seems like it. Call me shocked

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Are you all ready? You have less than 4 years to prepare yourself for the greatest story in Human history. Can you handle the truth?
The video in the link is from Twitter but I'm sure he does 2hrs worth on a UFO podcast channel that I can't find at the moment.

CIA retired John Ramirez, who specialized in ballistic missile defense systems, worked for the CIA from 1984 to 2009, holding positions in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Directorate of Science and Technology, and the Directorate of Intelligence. He attained GS-15 grade, which indicates that he worked for the agency in a relatively senior capacity.

Ex CIA Officer John Ramirez

In many ways, I think the word got out within the government that they’re showing up in 2027, and we better be prepared. If not, there’s going to be a lot of explaining to do. So, I think that dialogue has happened within certain areas inside the government, that we need to prepare.

Bring it on.
When are people going to realize that this constantly moving the UFO goalposts is the program , and aliens don’t exist in our solar system ?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Exactly.

The greedy sould their souls for these beings promises of wealth, power and other sins, and now it's time to pay the piper.

Bon appetit.

Let's pray for their repentance unto salvation. God is merciful unto all who call upon His name. Even if they sold us out, I forgive them so Our heavenly father may also forgive me for my sins, for I am not unlike them that fall into temptation.

Then they will be saved, and then can be used by God to further his plan unto redemption.

Alas, may His will be done, in Earth, as it is in Heaven

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

CIA retired John Ramirez claimed multiple times in the linked article that, it is going to be a slow drip. Which many of us already predicted.

The question is, what will be dripping - - piss or water?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: ancientlight

CIA retired John Ramirez claimed multiple times in the linked article that, it is going to be a slow drip. Which many of us already predicted.

The question is, what will be dripping - - piss or water?

Precisely, either the real fallen angels show up as aliens or a government psy op slash grab for world government or power.

It would make more sense for the latter tbh. That would be a powerful incentive to shift power a staged war or invasion, less work for the aliens even, especially if its a drag to keep turning physical. However, this is a physical goal of humans. If it's them that return, I'd presume the goals would be spiritual in nature and if they are aligned, then the physical goals of the humans are part of their spiritual plans for Earth, humans, and their master.

It makes sense to me a psy op of some kind - a preliminary fallen angels encounters - unto the stage of world government first. So mostly fake, our craft with the occasional live one showing up.

At some point - they will be thrown down to earth - possibly due to violating laws concerning the very thing - revealing themselves officially or what not - at that point, ALL of them will swarm down at once and be stuck Here. At that point, is when I'd expect full and total disclosure - not because they choose to out of benevolence, but because they are judged evil by God and then show up.

That's my take. Best to expect either or and then some.

Cheers
edit on 16-8-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Think 'Cicadas from Space'.
A hungry swarm of billions of giant bugs on the way to us, currently in hibernation, but they will awaken before entering out outer layers of atmosphere.

Nothing can stop them, You just have to hide.

Foreshame, you will frieghten the children. Tsk tsk.

edit on 16-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

You know thats a Mandela Effect and Rikki never said that on the show.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

You know thats a Mandela Effect and Rikki never said that on the show.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

If we’re going to eat them,I hope they are giant lobsters. I like lobster.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yeah no. Humans are funny, but really not worth the effort.
I mean so much arrogance and stupidity, nobody cares, literally nobody, from all possible paranormal entities up to and including God, nobody cares anymore.
Humans have #ed it up hard.

I mean I know that there were plenty of attempts to get humans to accept an offer for contact, apparently it wasn't good enough, because the insane monkeys all decided that being paranoid is what makes them the crown jewel of all life forms.
That's just laughable.
The universe will go on just fine if humans finish themselves or not doesn't make any difference whatsoever to anybody.
Nobody will force anything on to us. If we're too insane and stupid, that's just how it is.
Nobody cares.

I mean humanity is not even dangerous enough to cause any real sort of alarm amongst the Council, our sphere of influence is negligible small. And we will most likely not survive long enough to crack the source code of the universe so...
Bye bye humanity
edit on 17-8-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I feel as if there's some sort of plan for the Maui and Canadian fires, air quality worsened during the NY fires and it became worse during Maui and Canadian fires. Carbon Dioxide is released during these fires which would speed up global warming. Maybe it's a plan for mass extinction, or to lower standard brain capability. Global warming would probably be normal, except we´re speeding it up and worsening it. There are pros and cons, but more pros and cons to a higher power.
This is where I say it was planned, Maui fires were caused by lightning strikes, the Mexico fire was started by lightning strikes, the Maui fire was started by lightning strikes, and the Canadian fires started because of, well also lightning.
I'm not saying that lightning fires can´t happen naturally, I'm saying the feeling of it not being coincidental are still there.

The government at one point tried to weaponize lightning strikes.
www.forbes.com...
(there should also be a declassed file on it as well)

Maybe there's more to the picture, it would worsen this planet which would endanger everybody, but. cars use oil and burn it which of course brings carbon dioxide into the air. We would´ve found alternatives for cars, but we didn´t) so if we could use water to run cars, the guy died and we don´t know how anymore. Why not find out again? My belief is simply that there´s a plan to kill is off in the slowest way, yet most effective way possible.

any debunking wanted I'm here to talk about what I believe and break it down. let me know your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I feel as if there's some sort of plan for the Maui and Canadian fires, air quality worsened during the NY fires and it became worse during Maui and Canadian fires. Carbon Dioxide is released during these fires which would speed up global warming. Maybe it's a plan for mass extinction, or to lower standard brain capability. Global warming would probably be normal, except we´re speeding it up and worsening it. There are pros and cons, but more pros and cons to a higher power.
This is where I say it was planned, Maui fires were caused by lightning strikes, the Mexico fire was started by lightning strikes, the Maui fire was started by lightning strikes, and the Canadian fires started because of, well also lightning.
I'm not saying that lightning fires can´t happen naturally, I'm saying the feeling of it not being coincidental are still there.

The government at one point tried to weaponize lightning strikes.
www.forbes.com...
(there should also be a declassed file on it as well)

Maybe there's more to the picture, it would worsen this planet which would endanger everybody, but. cars use oil and burn it which of course brings carbon dioxide into the air. We would´ve found alternatives for cars, but we didn´t) so if we could use water to run cars, the guy died and we don´t know how anymore. Why not find out again? My belief is simply that there´s a plan to kill is off in the slowest way, yet most effective way possible.

any debunking wanted I'm here to talk about what I believe and break it down. let me know your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

If they were evil and demons they would still be in hell. demons are not allowed to walk in their bodily forms until the opening up of hell,during tribulation.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

the opening up of hell,during tribulation

which started 80 years+ ago

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

YEah. divide the number of days God Worked creating earth into the age of the known universe. That will give you the length of a Day in Gods eyes.

Now Evolution had to had been guided. God had a end goal in mind and evolved us to a point. then put adam and eve in the garden most likely. Outside the garden animals,plants,kept on evolving without the perfect pair of humans.God already knew his creations would eventually fall to sin or had a inkling of the possibility. I like to think of GOD as a scientist and planned accordingly prolly. Adam and eve offspring spread to other countries on the planet and evolved into their own ethnicities.eventually a few humans prolly messed with our closest cousins and there goes the skeleton remains that we find and confuse for steps of human development.

it is ARROGANCE to believe that WE are Gods only creation that thinks in the universe. God wouldnt had been satisfied with just us i believe.

Oh btw Paul didnt believe in a rapture it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join