It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like we got four years until they show face...en masse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I left a comment on the page responding to this guy.

Well that’s really interesting, but I don’t know what to make of the statement by Haim Eshed that Trump was going to initiate formal disclosure and the aliens asked him not to “because we aren’t ready.” Eshed’s credentials are impeccable, and I see no reason for him to lie — but if that tale is the truth, then it begs the question of who was “informing” the president, and what their motives are.

In one interview, Elizondo mentions that he encountered some resistance from religious fanatics in the military who resisted disclosure because “aliens are demons” and the best thing to do is ignore them — which is clearly an irrational & irresponsible approach. I personally think that concern about religious nuts freaking out has been vastly exaggerated: humans are remarkably adaptable, and those who “could not handle it” would have no choice: they would eventually get over it, and would be compelled to admit that their religious dogma represents an inaccurate model of reality. If they want to ignore the phenomenon, that’s fine… let them believe what they want to believe. But the rest of the class should not be held back on account of the emotionally & intellectually retarded. The potential benefit of establishing formal relations vastly outweighs the need to appease the adherents of false religions, and I’m sure we could work something out: For example, designated contact areas (and schools) could be established where you can encounter “ET” if you want to — and those who don’t want to learn can continue to live as they please. However, if this “federation” has its own timeline for official disclosure, and truly intends to initiate that soon, then the government is doing the public no favors by dragging its feet and trying to conflate balloons with alien craft for the sake of misleading the public, just like it did in Roswell.

There is this thing called prophecy in the bible. It is beyond emotion and intelligence - but unto the more sure word of prophecy and truth from the Holy spirit, friend. When it comes to things infinite and beyond control, lean not on your own intelligence or emotion (experience) but upon the spirit connected to the infinite, all knowing God. All power and authority has already been deliverd unto Jesus.

If the 2027 number is true, that is 70 years since Israel was created and the ufos showed up near Roswell. Those are bible numbers friend, through and through, if they are true.

Number one, if you knew anything at all about these issues, you might see the connection.

The bible describes these beings clearly,

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

Fallen angels are they, not demons, for the latter are the spirits of the nephelim (genetically modified species in ancient past).

The one I fear who wakes up to a double flipped out reality will be you - one the "aliens" appear - blowing your mind - two - they are acutally fallen angels when Christ comes to judge the world for their unbelief.

These beings aren't physical. The bodies recovered were biotics/robotic . This is further evidence they are used as vessels for spiritual beings from the second heaven or some ai is involved.

If the end comes, if you aren't prepared or have the right knowledge, you will be deceived and take a mark of some kind and worship some entity being who will want to eliminate the "emotionally & intellecutally retarded" who would hinder the progress to the new golden age beyond the "petty and weak minded peasants". You are already primed for deception and seem to harbor much hate already for Christians. Keep an eye open for when all these issues suddenly put us in the direct cross wires.

The bible says people perish for lack of knowledge, it is key. If you are wrong about things it will cost you eternal life with God and damnation in hell with Satan and his angels - these beings you are so primed to usher in the new era to be rescued from the age of Christians.

Those generals are likely wiser than you and see the truth. Good for them. God is staying their hands for his purpose of redemption.

Why not take precaution here and see what the bible has to say about these things. You have infinietly more to gain if you are right and hell to pay if you are wrong.

That is not a risk reward scenario I'd ever be comfortable with.

Life and God is treatying you nice, better be wise while there is still time my friend.

Only He can open your eyes, may you be broken unto repentance and call upon the Lord - for all he do He will in no wise cast out.

I wanted to share it here.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

On Podcast UFO with Martin Wills, Ramirez claimed that government is aware of an impending event in 2027 which will reveal something quite significant so people are being prepared. He has been stating that there is a presence on Earth (which he refers demonic) who are just projecting their own belief systems to make us disbelieve in what we believe. Wills asked Ramirez what would happen if there was mass Landing? would we just simply prepare for a conflict or would we actually initiate something?

Yet another reference that they are demonic.

Not that I’d ever believe anyone ex-CIA. However, I do find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
how did we go from
"they are CIA, we cant trust them" to
"he is ex CIA, we can trust him"?

or is this just part of the mandella effect (affect?/infect?)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When the Rapture happens, please leave the keys to your car on the dashboard. I need some new wheels. TIA.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
The amount of people falling away into deception concerns me greatly.

These 'things' are DEMONIC. I can say it until I'm blue in the face! The reason we don't see them openly, and they take whomever they please, and do cruel things to them in a ritualistic fashion, is because they're genuinely evil.

They're going to be part of the great deception, and it will fool almost everyone - they're coming with a new religion BTW, one that honors a God of Fortresses (power or weather).

You have been warned. If all of your Christian friends disappear and THEN these awful abomination show up, you'll have your evidence and this post will remain.

Again, you have been warned.....

I'm with you 100%

If there is a rapture, hallelelujah. If not, and we have to stick it out for 42 months in the tribulation before the wraith of God, then let us also prepare our souls and lay deep roots in our meditations and prayers, to escape temptation, like Jesus commanded the apostles to do at the garden of Gethsemene, so as not to turn away in times of persecution or affliction but stay true to our hope and faith in Christ and not be like the parable of the seeds, as they who heard the word on rocky soul did, lacking roots - being plucked up by affliction or persecution.

Let's also tear down three things in our hearts as we meditate during the times when the end times draws neigh - hedonism, materialism, and pride of life - the same things the devil tempted Jesus in the desert with, for I also greatly fear not only the great deception with the fallen angels, but let us also be prepared to endure 42 months of trib, just in case (hope for the best, but prepared for the worst - for the later will only serve to test and grow and faith and love - for we would desperately need our faith to endure farther than the love of our very lives - but let us pray not ever to be put to the test) for perhaps many will fall away when the rapture does not occur when these things happen, having not been prepared. I think it wise and prudent not only be ready to contend with deception, cultivate a strong enough spirit to endure, patiently persist upon affliction and persecution - even joyfully like Paul - in all blessed and earnest hope of the return of Christ, but also be prepared just in case to endure great temptation as well.

What are the greatest temptations you can think of? What if these beings promise immortality? Would any Christians take it?

But why would any Christian. We are already immortal but what makes that great is, our eternal souls will be with God for all eternity so we may know the one True God, and his son Jesus Christ, and we won't be separated from Him - in hell.

Would any Christian see eternal life aside from the perfect righteousness and holiness and blessed attributes of God, apart from Him and Jesus as anything else but an un-endurable disaster that would happen in slow motion. Imagine having to suffer all the corruption of the world as is for longer than a hundred years, it would degrade into a state of hell so fast as more and more ways are invented to do evil and unto more perfect ways of corruption - think matrix systems - all fantasies of sin and hedonism at the tip of the fingers, etc.

I'll always say it, Jesus is what makes heaven, heaven, God, the Father, and his attributes, His being, being close to him, that is the only true and worthy eternal life I'd ever want to see - perfect righteousness and judgement from the divine son of God, Jesus, whom hold all authority on Earth, where nary a speck of corruption is possible in the millenium. Jesus, the perfect God man King, ruling with perfect righteousness, where no babies are ever aborted, where people don't die from hunger or sickness from lack of care from the government or authorites from corruption, or worse, just plain not caring - luke warmness. Where unspeakable atrocites don't happen. An eternity like this is the only worthy one of having - one without sin, full of love and God's righteousness.

That same righteousness and holiness that is the cure to all corruption, an all together lovely thing, but equally as terrifying, lest that same holy judgement turn upon you. As these end times events occuring and "aliens" to the non believer, but fallen angels to those with understanding, the significance of such an event is so profound, it should alarm everyone to the depths of their being. if you are reading this, a non believer, and these things come to pass, will you wager so easily on losing a blessed eternal life, just around the corner with Jesus, for choosing not to believe, after even receiving the prophecies throughout the ages, unto eternal damnation and hellfire.

The risk reward is far too high in my opinion for any comfort level. Will you turn to the flashing lights coming down from the sky in all wonders and miracles, or will you choose the tried and tested ground of prophecy and the Word of God, from a loving God who cares enough to lay out his plan of redemption over thousands of years, and even incarnated on Earth to do for you to show you his character and that He loves you. His plan has been laid out for you, there is no sudden mystery that will happen - unlike these aliens who appear with no foundation, groundwork, or right to be here - absolutely this makes them unworthy - robbers who seek to steal, destroy and kill - the truth of God and his prophecies and His sacrifice and come in through the side gate to seek to usurp the rightful worship of the one True, God and all the groundwork and foundations He has down for us other many thousands of years, being the master of time and knowing and seeing the end of all things, for He alone is sovereign over time, so only he alone can prophesy. All his purposes will be fulfilled and he does it while also preserving the free will of both the saved and unsaved. He is in complete control, always has been, always will be. The future is already set, for He cannot lie, and we know he can see the future, because that is already proven.
edit on 16-8-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I guess this is another "prediction" to add to my list.

I hope I'm alive by then and ATS still exists, so we can discuss what happens (or not).

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I wonder when humanity will figure out that nothing is coming to save us.....
Not aliens.
Not gods.
Not bloody ascended beings from the 51th dimension of Uranus...
Nothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's always 6 months or next year or a few years or.....

Just like all those Doomsday dates, it's always long enough for them to write a book or do a speaking tour.

Yea its really hard to trust doomsday dates anymore since there has been so many. Not that we shouldn't listen to what the former CIA officer has to say, but definietly need more whistleblowers to collaberate what he's saying.

I remember when that guy from Ancient Aliens, David Wilcock and then Coorey Goode stated he was in contact with aliens on a regular basis but didnt want to provide proof because disclosure is coming in a year.

It's a story told countless times, and i think most of us are very relectant to hold our breath after so many people BS their way into making up disclosure timelines to get their story heard.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I think simplifying ETs as "demonic" is over simplifying a complex phenomenon we don't understand. I think there is many ET races out there and some exist mostly in other dimensions. Those who are malovent are probably seen as demonic. Especially low vibrational entities that feed off of our negative energy.

I think the word demonic isn't a great word to be used. It strikes fear and simplifies their nature and agenda.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

"Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple." — Albert Einstein

Occu m's Razor

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UtIntusSicForis

I wonder when humanity will figure out that nothing is coming to save us.....
Not aliens.
Not gods.
Not bloody ascended beings from the 51th dimension of Uranus...
Nothing.

When God returns to judge the world.

I certainly am not expecting any gods to save anything. They won't be able to save themselves in the end, either.

Kidding aside, my answer will be when prophecies somehow prove false.

But there is an issue, there are so many that have come true, its very reasonable to assume the other ones contained in the bible will to. So in actuallity, since prophecy has already been proven true, the answer is, never. That isn't in the timeline, but a dream world. But who would dream about a universe that has no God, or no meaning, so why would any of it matter in your worldview?

Without knowing, people often borrow from the worldview of God - that life has meaning. It is actually wrong to kill, to sin. etc. We are the image bearers of God. If not, why would it matter if atoms bash atoms.

It always comes down it the same thing. It's like there is a big blind spot on every unbeliever. No matter what you say - they refuse to acknowledge prophecy. It's a black hole. The devil or their very flesh immediately distracts them. Their god, there flesh or the devil, forbids they spend time in earnest considering these things.

It's always the same though. In each discussion, here on ats with unbelievers, when I bring up prophecy, I've never EVER received a reply back. There is no computation or acknowledge. Prophecy brings an end to reason and vain beliefs, period.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

Or.
More likely.
"One cannot use reason to get someone out of a position they didn't use reason to get to."

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I think simplifying ETs as "demonic" is over simplifying a complex phenomenon we don't understand. I think there is many ET races out there and some exist mostly in other dimensions. Those who are malovent are probably seen as demonic. Especially low vibrational entities that feed off of our negative energy.

I think the word demonic isn't a great word to be used. It strikes fear and simplifies their nature and agenda.

I believe the spiritual approach is anything but simple, but the more enlightened and complex one. For what good is sight without perception, or knowledge without understanding, or logic, without wisdom - these are spiritual in nature.

There is nothing simple about faith or God's Word - nothing. Each component is backed with prophecy and tied to so many different layers of wisdom all interconnected. The secular world has no idea what's is missing out of.

I as a Chrisitan and proposing this - they are ALL spiritual in nature from the second heaven (different dimension (the simplified answer) who left their abode. THE deception is by all means they must lead us to believe they are physical, because that immidiately becomes an affront on God's Word.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

"Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple." — Albert Einstein

Occu m's Razor

Well, religions simplified the phenomenon of spirits and we just became dumber and less curious. From witchhunts to just labeling spirits as angels or demons. Simlification in this case was bad for anyone who wanted to know the actual truth.

It does take a genius to make a complex issue simple. This is not whats happening though. Religions and their simplification didn't make anyone understand the complex issues of non-human entities better. It just created a fantasy that people could use to explain away phenomon and control the masses.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

And there may be aspects of the Bible and Christianity that are true. But I do believe that the bible is flawed as it relies on interpretation and explanation of men at that time.

You might be right in that they are all spiritual in nature, in various forms. I think its about time we transcend current religions and start the process of deeper understanding.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Think 'Cicadas from Space'.
A hungry swarm of billions of giant bugs on the way to us, currently in hibernation, but they will awaken before entering out outer layers of atmosphere.

Nothing can stop them, You just have to hide.

Or we could eat them as they arrive in a surprise attack.

Think Starship Troopers and a Barbecue.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Absolutely agree with everything you said here. 👍🏿

Seems the gooberment wants to push the malevolent narrative in the congressional hearing, examples like AATIP and many others.

I’ve just read too many stories where gov. officials literally label them as ‘demons’. It would be good to know what all their religious affiliations are. That could be a huge clue.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Are you all ready? You have less than 4 years to prepare yourself for the greatest story in Human history. Can you handle the truth?
The video in the link is from Twitter but I'm sure he does 2hrs worth on a UFO podcast channel that I can't find at the moment.

CIA retired John Ramirez, who specialized in ballistic missile defense systems, worked for the CIA from 1984 to 2009, holding positions in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Directorate of Science and Technology, and the Directorate of Intelligence. He attained GS-15 grade, which indicates that he worked for the agency in a relatively senior capacity.

Ex CIA Officer John Ramirez

In many ways, I think the word got out within the government that they’re showing up in 2027, and we better be prepared. If not, there’s going to be a lot of explaining to do. So, I think that dialogue has happened within certain areas inside the government, that we need to prepare.

Bring it on.

….2027 rolls around……oh, we messed up. The conversion of their time to ours and everything ….it will really be 2037.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

Occu m's Razor

Well, religions simplified the phenomenon of spirits and we just became dumber and less curious. From witchhunts to just labeling spirits as angels or demons. Simlification in this case was bad for anyone who wanted to know the actual truth.

It does take a genius to make a complex issue simple. This is not whats happening though. Religions and their simplification didn't make anyone understand the complex issues of non-human entities better. It just created a fantasy that people could use to explain away phenomon and control the masses.

With all respect, there is a vast world of difference between angels or demons. Christianity has elucidated on this and all things elohim clearly. The fact that your presume otherwise and retain the secular worldview of "dumb, simple, religion to control the peasants" that they constantly spew out 24/7 throughout school, tv, shows, everywhere, just shows you never developed your own viewpoints on the subject. All those who do, don't make the mistake of presupposition.

No true knowledgeable Christian would ever confuse a demon from an angel, nor from a fallen angel, or the sprit of the dead, nor bene elohim (gods) or God - the true God YHWY, who created all the elohim (anything spiritual in nature) through Jesus. There are very clear distinctions. However, the secular world is the one without any understanding on the subject and that is the reason you don't know, because you are following the wrong world view - one without God or spirits.

It is not religion that has simplified understanding, what's wrong with you to make such a backward reversed statement. The bible explains it completely and even told us in advance of there existence on earth, in the past - the nephelim, babel, gods in the bible, and they will return. They will fall to the earth at the start of the tributlation. They may be visiting now, but at one point, they won't be able to return to the second heaven, for God will have kicked them out. Then ALL there attention will turn on decieving the masses and killing God's children and the elect -for they know there time is short and they will want to snatch as many humans as possible to join them in the place prepared for them - hell. When the humans go there, in a sense, they are the secondary casualities who go there during the tribulation after receiving the mark and/or failing to repent from unbelief.

The secular worldview is the one who has pulled the dumb fantasy over your eyes, of evolution and the big bang theory - denying God and all things spiritual. Choosing a dumb, hearless, FAITH in the belief of nothing vs faith in God. I assure you 100% evolution and big bang is entirely faith based. And they use this phenomen to explain away the truth of the Word and prophecy so you can continue to be selfish, indulge in sin and be free to not believe in God or create your own God, defintely not one who will judge or send anyone to hell, never understanding or perceiving the holyness of a God who created the Universe and all its complexities (physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, quantum mechanics) and life.

The secular world has no idea and can't even understand the effects of the corruption it brought on its own head to worship the false god of nothing (evolution, big bang), for the woman will assume authority over men, pride of live, child sacrifice abortion.

Late is the hour.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

John Ramirez - 2023 Update ... That UFO Podcast.

Um…I have done enough work with the CIA to know that no actual CIA employee, contractor, author, you name it, would ever refer to the job as a, “spy.” The CIA, it’s employees, those contracted to work together, hell…just about anyone not playing a video game, would refer to the job Nintendo would call, “spy,” as, “CA,” or, “Clandestine Agent.” But more often, you would refer to them as whatever their cover job is…or even more likely…as, “Ralph.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join