It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jnr on Ukraine War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
RFK jnr telling it (almost) like it is. Although I disagree somewhat that Putin's invasion was illegal under international law, given the circumstances and how long he tried unsuccessfully for a diplomatic solution. I think he also means Zelensky wasn't allowed to "implement" the Minsk agreements. Those on this forum fattened up by propaganda and especially those with the illness of extreme "patriotism" will love this.

Interestingly he mentions the Russians pulling back last year and the reason why they did. I seem to remember the press going on about the brave Ukrainians forcing them back, but in fact what they seemed to miss was that the Russians were withdrawing from certain areas because that's what the peace agreement (initialed by Zelensky) required. Until the US sent their poodle (BoJo) to put an end to it.

It would be good to not give a flying fig what happens in US politics and that day is fast approaching (they'll be a regional power at best within a decade, whether they eventually fade into irrelevance like the Brits that preceded them, who knows or cares) but until then, it would be good if they could manage to elect someone who isn't a. a moron b. completely corrupt c. a warmonger. Seeing as how they seem intent on controlling/bullying so much of the planet. For an office well known for its dullards and nutters to begin with, this century's presidential role call has been a genuine clown show.

edit on 15-8-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

The US is indeed in an obvious downward spiral.

Human systems fail quickly when based on nothing but lies.

edit on 15-8-2023 by greendust because: Get out for a walk. Say hello to your neighbors.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Kennedy knows his history, that's for sure.

This is a bit off topic, but I wanted to mention it because I find it so funny. I was visiting relatives in the Seattle area when the invasion of Ukraine happened. Within 2 days,
the rich liberals were flying banners that said "We stand with Ukraine". We even saw a couple Ukrainian flags flying in the wealthy Mercer Island neighborhood. That's how quickly these rich woke liberals snapped to attention! The race was on to see how fast they could virtue signal.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Nuclear conflagration is the only outcome because it was the plan from the start.

Have you seen those bunkers the rats will scurry down into? they're spectacular, and they're spectacular for a reason.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Apr 06 2022

The withdrawal of Russian forces from the Kyiv region is a gesture of goodwill to create favourable conditions for Russia-Ukraine talks, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told France's LCI broadcaster on Wednesday.

Peskov added that Russia is interested in Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's "accepting" conditions that were proposed at negotiations and aims to end the military operation based on those conditions.

Russian withdrawal from Kyiv region gesture of goodwill: Kremlin

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Then of course horror clown BoJo came and killed the peace negotiations.

Did Boris Johnson help stop a peace deal in Ukraine?

“Russian and Ukrainian negotiators appeared to have tentatively agreed on the outlines of a negotiated interim settlement,” wrote Fiona Hill and Angela Stent. “Russia would withdraw to its position on February 23, when it controlled part of the Donbas region and all of Crimea, and in exchange, Ukraine would promise not to seek NATO membership and instead receive security guarantees from a number of countries.”

The news highlights the impact of former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s efforts to stop negotiations,

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

This is a bit off topic, but I wanted to mention it because I find it so funny. I was visiting relatives in the Seattle area when the invasion of Ukraine happened. Within 2 days,
the rich liberals were flying banners that said "We stand with Ukraine". We even saw a couple Ukrainian flags flying in the wealthy Mercer Island neighborhood. That's how quickly these rich woke liberals snapped to attention! The race was on to see how fast they could virtue signal.

This is especially hilarious considering just a few years ago those same people were lapping up frantic media stories about the rise of the far-right in Eastern Europe, including the rise of neo-Nazi groups, including in Ukraine, and the media's gymnastics trying to link it to Trump.

Now if you hint that anyone in Ukraine is to the right of Mao, you're a Putin puppet.
edit on 15 8 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
All this talk about how the US want this and and the US want that yet the only way the war could end in days is if Russia stop waging war on Ukraine and fully withdraws back to the internationally recognized Russian borders and never invade Ukraine again. The international support to Ukraine would die off in an instant because no one would support them invading Russia.

But that doesnt happen, does it?

No because Putins last "diplomatic solution" was amassing hundreds of thousands of troops on Ukraines border while saying that Russia has no intention to invade Ukraine, that's just western lies. And then he invaded Ukraine.

Well, for the second time.
edit on 15-8-2023 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

......(they'll be a regional power at best within a decade,.....

I'll give you a pound to a penny you're wrong.

....whether they eventually fade into irrelevance like the Brits that preceded them,

That irrelevant that whenever there's a conflict in the world everyone wants them on their side.
That irrelevant that they are still at the very heart of the global economy.
That irrelevant that the same people who dismiss them are so keen to befriend them.

I could go on but I'm bored with it now.

....who knows or cares

Well obviously you do, bleating and wowling on like a big bairn about them at every opportunity.

It truly is laughable.

edit on 15/8/23 by Freeborn because: Fix quote

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

Very true

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

That irrelevant that whenever there's a conflict in the world everyone wants them on their side.

This video will help everyone to choose their sides! 🤣 🤣
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Because that's representative of all Yanks and Brits?

What a joke - and embarrassment - that person is, but apart from being funny, where's the relevance?

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

RFK jnr

Who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face.

Laughable.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

RFK jnr

Laughable.

He says some things that are true. For instance, there are, in fact, studies which show some viruses affect people of certain races more than others. This isn't controversial or conspiratorial, this has been a known scientific fact for decades. It's not so hard to imagine, either, as there are genetic differences between people of different ethnicities.

When he mentioned that, the Democrat media went on a smear campaign lying about what he said and falsely branding it as racist.

If he never told the truth, they wouldn't have to make up fake claims about him to smear him.

I don't agree with everything he says, and he does get some things wrong. How's that different from any other politician?

He's only "dangerous" to Biden's re-election chances.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

This video will help everyone to choose their sides! 🤣 🤣
youtu.be...

Clown world uber alles.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes, the corruption is now so entrenched that I doubt there is a way to turn the ship around. Kennedy is right, having a "swamp" full of neocons running the place is a problem. It needs a clean out. To that extent it hasn't matter who gets elected, they are just front men for an establishment that would be best described as a corporate fascist state.

RFK Jnr shows great promise though, and speaks a lot of truth in that video. Yet it's best to temper expectations with political candidates.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

Yes, the corruption is now so entrenched that I doubt there is a way to turn the ship around. Kennedy is right, having a "swamp" full of neocons running the place is a problem. It needs a clean out. To that extent it hasn't matter who gets elected, they are just front men for an establishment that would be best described as a corporate fascist state.

RFK Jnr shows great promise though, and speaks a lot of truth in that video. Yet it's best to temper expectations with political candidates.

I am luke warm on RFK. I need to give him more of a listen. I like the fact that he, like Trump seems to be hated by all the right people. Maybe there will be a Trump/RFK thing happening? I think if that happened it would just blow all the gaskets in DC. I would imagine a wailing coming from our capital that would make the night of the Hillary loss seem like a wonderful evening relaxing to Vivaldi. I bet there would even be a suicide or two. Therapists would have record month in appointments from their patients.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I'll give you a pound to a penny you're wrong.

Quite appropriate that it won't be in US dollars, which will be restricted to use in an ever dwindling bubble known as the "west", but pounds won't be relevant either. The real up and coming economic powers have had enough of the United States of Sanctions ponzi schemes and their coups and proxy wars. MSM propaganda doesn't focus on this, but it is one of the most important economic outcomes of this failing US proxy war in Ukraine. All sorts of plans are being put into motion to allow these countries to grow while not being subject to US economic whims.

At the moment it means an increase in bilateral (non US dollar) trade agreements, but it won't end there. These things can often have an exponential function that people struggle with. Percolate slowly for many years and then.....

That irrelevant that they are still at the very heart of the global economy.
That irrelevant that the same people who dismiss them are so keen to befriend them.

They want to be on their side for political and economic reasons. The US military is overhyped and when not bombing the crap out of some hapless little place with free reign are at best incompetent. It's difficult to know what went wrong but they started losing their mojo in Vietnam.

To go against US wishes carries the risk of economic sanctions, freezing of assets, assassination, coup or attempts to stir up civil war/proxy wars. Of course if the country is weak enough, the threat of invasion is always there. Countries side with the US because it's in their best interests, for the same reason that people are careful not to annoy the pathological schoolyard bully.

I could go on but I'm bored with it now.

That's something we have in common then (we both associate you with boredom lol).

Well obviously you do, bleating and wowling on like a big bairn about them at every opportunity.

It truly is laughable.

At the moment I have little choice but to be interested in US politics for obvious reasons. None of which have to do with the US being a terribly interesting place on it's own and it's certainly not for its appealing culture lol.

I can assure you that once the US loses its position, I won't care whether or how much they slide into obscurity. It will be well earned IMO. In fact I'll have a small wager in any non fiat, commodities backed monetary unit you like that I won't really care. lol

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

RFK jnr

Laughable.

Well, that's convincing. lol

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka
All this talk about how the US want this and and the US want that yet the only way the war could end in days is if Russia stop waging war on Ukraine and fully withdraws back to the internationally recognized Russian borders and never invade Ukraine again. The international support to Ukraine would die off in an instant because no one would support them invading Russia.

This war didn't have to start at all if the US had allowed their puppet govt in Kiev to implement the Minsk agreement.

It also would have ended the April before last if the US hadn't scuppered the peace deal.

If the US stopped funding the Ukraine govt through US taxpayers the regime would collapse and the war would be over immediately. That is the most likely outcome now anyway, eventually, although the Ukraine will be a much smaller place when that happens. When the US has finally had enough they'll throw Zelensky and friends to the wolves and turn their backs on them, that's SOP for the US.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join