It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Forget? I was at those DC protests against the invasion of Iraq. IF we got mentioned on the news the numbers were reported to be mb 20% of those actually there (150,000 reported as 30,000). y point is they can push whatever video adnd narrative they want since they own every major network and media outlet. They control the information the average person gets to such a degree they sway their image of reality. They got us to stay locked inside, wear masks, keep 6' away from others and bunch of other BS just to play Simon Says with us. Many of us knew better but if you wanted to go grocery shopping or to the doctor you had to follow their nonsense. They can sell an alien invasion the same way.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree ….and I’ll add this aspect……we humans have short attention spans.

Imo ….Disclosure won’t be happening during an election cycle. It will not be a topic on the campaign trail. No one wants the UFO distraction during the presidential elections.

And depending on who wins the next presidential election will determine if the subject of UFO’s regains traction or dies on the vine and buried in the basement of UFOlogy, yet again.

I suspect nothing of major world news importance happens till 2025, if anything at all.

Also….the timing of hearings just before the elections is actually a good thing if one wanted to shut down the UAP question….people won’t let it compete with the elections…..something the IC community is probably happy about.

👽
edit on 13-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

why now and what purpose would it serve?

It could serve as a narrative tool to switch from fake democracy to undisguised dictatorship. To what purpose? Probably to gain momentum when switching to a war economy unlike anything we have seen since Nazi Germany. Triggered by the prospect of the house of cards collapsing because of dedollarization, BRICS+, etc. leading to the big showdown with China/Russia.

It would also allow for thorough dehumanizing of the enemy in preparation of commiting genocidal atrocities that a democratic society would never support.

I hope I'm wrong but that seems to be the Occam's razor version of events to me.
edit on 13-8-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

It would also allow for thorough dehumanizing of the enemy in preparation of commiting genocidal atrocities that a democratic society would never support.

I hope I'm wrong but that seems to be the Occam's razor version of events to me.

I think all of that is pretty much the basic thrust--nothing fits the evidence like a full-court press for narrative control.

But the "dehumanizing of the enemy" really hits home. Because the domestication & vitriol of that concept has leapt off the think-tank white papers and straight into the "homeland."
edit on 13-8-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The thing is as I and others have witnessed, there is something in our sky’s that can’t be explained in terms of conventional technology. These things were witnessed before AI, deep fakes etc.. were a thing, so will disclosure involve the unveiling of this technology and some organisation intent on keeping it secret in the interests of national security we might be told?

Perhaps the tech isn’t as advanced as we imagine, but is capable of utilising zero point energy, generates its own vacuum bubble around it, so it is not affected by external forces and that’s why it can accelerate and change direction in an instant?
Perhaps the unveiling would destroy the worlds energy dependent economy, so it’s been kept hidden until they are ready to transition?

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
1) any ET that has the capability to visit earth, surely would know (after about 3-days of monitoring) to NOT partner up with “governments” if their desire was to help mankind. If this ET opts to partner with governments, then mankind has already lost.

2) how are the clearly inept governments the only ones able to retrieve and examine alien tech? How are they the controllers of disclosure? How is it that the US, and it’s allies, are the only possessors of the truth? Any anti-US nation with retrieved ET tech this or that would surely one-up its adversaries on the world stage.

3) What happens if the government realizes the alien species is even more “spiritual” than humans? Instead of inciting mass hysteria, true disclosure unites world religions, thus removing a huge component of conflict/wars that permeates human history.

Meh, if and when real ET arrives or is revealed; it’ll be

a) here is what we recovered (likely unmanned)
b) here is where we “think” it came from
c) tech gains, yes, will be shrouded in national security blankets
d) there are/are not any indicators in the wreckage to reflect the intent of the ET
e) there are/are not any indicators in the wreckage to reflect why it crashed

Ultimately, the big gain, from any ET tech would be from the energy generation capabilities. To traverse the galaxy or dimensions would require life changing levels of energy.

The world is so debased now, any worry of hysteria from disclosure should have long passed. If anything, it would inspire hope where hope has slowly faded.

IMO, of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I like Micheal Salla's take on the matter, there is going to be a deep state push to go OMG, Fear and Panic to get more funding for the MIC.

As for what the situation really is, the Giza pyramids is a clear intergalactic sign post to Orion. There is lots out there, nothing new while humans still exist. Maybe there are some ET's on the darker side of things? Most of it looks to be stuck in this reality for whatever reasons doing the best they can, as most of us do.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Deepfake technology has improved tremendously and Bluebeam will succeed in convincing billions with enough government support of a narrative. Think how many billions of people follow a religion, then ask yourself again how many will demand more concrete proof of the aliens the government swears are talking to us. The elite will use disclosure to reshape the world and consolidate power. Prepare for a vastly different government, monetary system, and a restricted set of rights and freedoms - and it's not decades away.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kammlersgrdaughter77

I'm very much in agreement with your views. Interesting choice of name since Hans Kammler was one of the top SS officers involved in the V weapons program during WW 2. I'm guessing you actually are his granddaughter given he's not a widely recognized figure? (you don't have to answer that and probably shouldn't - leave it a mystery).
edit on 13-8-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungRanger
1) any ET that has the capability to visit earth, surely would know (after about 3-days of monitoring) to NOT partner up with “governments” if their desire was to help mankind.

I doubt they are here to help.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals is this the first time you’ve thought we could have disclosure? It’s been expected a few times before from those who have devoted too much towards the subject.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Disclosure requires evidence that i don't think has ever existed. Ai and deepkfakes can substitute for evidence which seems to be enough for most people. if it's on tv it must be real!

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What if there is a genuine threat?

www.richplanet.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In my vast experience working in the Gov't...
I find it takes much more faith to believe in Gov't conspiracies than absolutely anything else.

I think there is certainly a deep state. But, I do not believe they have an evil overlord with a master plan. I think they are simply people that think alike, and are caught up in the current wave of politicization.

When it comes to aliens. I find it absolutely impossible that there is a competent conspiracy that could/would trick the populace.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY WOULD CREATE SUCH A CONSPIRACY.
You just assume there is a conspiracy because some facts are starting to unfold in favor of the NHI hypothesis.

Even when faced with a piece of truth that could bolster the long alluding "aliens are here" conspiracy, you immediately conclude that this 'confirming evidence' is now another conspiracy in the form of a psyop.
It seems there's no evidence sufficient to sway you from your fixed belief system of the all knowing CONSPIRACY RELIGION.

It appears you are too comfortable dwelling in a realm of incomprehensible conspiracy. You don't want to know the truth. You cannot handle the truth. You are cozy in a blanket of falsely perceived lies. What a life. Do you raise children? Very scary.
edit on 13-8-2023 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

It is beginning to look/sound a lot like those "End of the World" cults that blossomed back at the turn of the nineteenth century: "The World ends on (insert date)! Follow me into the 'Cave of God's Salvation' and we shall survive!"

And when the prophesied date had passed without destruction.....

They'd pick a new date.

"The Government can't be trusted because UFO'S are, real, and the government is hiding that truth from us!"

"The Goverment can't be trusted because they are admitting that UFO'S are real....So they Can't be real!"
edit on 14-8-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Well at least we can all agree on something that there is plenty of evidence for.

“The Government can’t be trusted”

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: ForteanOrg

They may even be natives! Well, us naked apes are still here, so either we don't matter much to them or "they" are more or less benevolent. I, for one, am not afraid.

That might be so, if the naked monkey however became a threat to their habitat that notion might change...

Well, like we do, they will probably not try to eliminate every single ant, but only those ants that get in the way. Assuming they live either in caves under the ground or somewhere under the sea or inside the moon etc. - in short: where we do not routinely dwell - there seems to be no problem. But yes, like we did with some types of mosquitos, if we get overly annoying they will probably deal with the issue in a more dramatic way. Assuming their intelligence / culture is such they can not of will not deal with other types of intelligence (i.c. us). Like us humans also do not even try to communicate with ants, we simply pour boiling water on them.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
for my mind its more an indicator of how close we are to the next all out war, like 38/39 with their flying saucer working party and death beams as the mask of an electronic war, the use of pinewood or hollywood illusionists is on par..

the thing they are not doing now is trying to heal the divides.. instead they appear to want to fight internal, external wars and keep up the illusion of international order that is collapsing..

the first part sounds like 1936 to 1939 prelude to ww2 while the second sounds like the prelude to the fall of the soviet union..

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Well at least we can all agree on something that there is plenty of evidence for.

“The Government can’t be trusted”

or just "Government can’t be trusted"

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well, if everyone starts waking up to having a grey in their bedroom mind melding with them to confess and atone for their misgivings and sins, we won't have to worry about trying to blast ships out of the skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join