It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess deaths persist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas

originally posted by: psychotrail

originally posted by: SkyAngel
Those of us who have loved ones hurt by this vaccine want answers!

They don't talk about this because they think by not talking about this then they don't need to face what they have done.

Most politicians are ignorant and greedy - they really don't know what they are doing most of the time.

I don't think most of them are evil, but they are definitely ignorant of their own shortcomings and the fact that they are being controlled by the nameless ones (the ones who can stay private, and therefore not a part of the media)

We, the people need to raise in truth and love there is no other way my sisters and brothers.

Yes, you are all my sisters and brothers universally.

Where are all the excess deaths ?
The average death rate over the past year has been normal & not different from other years .
Until local regions put up larger numbers of deaths via obituaries I will refuse to buy into this crap.
Just go online, go to your local paper , tally prior deaths ( obituaries) to 2020 , then tally the numbers of deaths for 2022-2023 .
What you will find is an uptick in 2020-2022 because the covid virus killed a few more people above average.
Yet 2023 obituaries reported nationwide are all within normal numbers .
Where are all the vaccine deaths ?
They don’t exist in the numbers all these retreads keep going off about.

So why do you think this guy keeps making these videos and posting evidence that death rates in the UK have gone up since the death jab? because he's a confused idiot?
Yes

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

They don't talk about this because they think by not talking about this then they don't need to face what they have done.

Most politicians are ignorant and greedy - they really don't know what they are doing most of the time.

I don't think most of them are evil, but they are definitely ignorant of their own shortcomings and the fact that they are being controlled by the nameless ones (the ones who can stay private, and therefore not a part of the media)

We, the people need to raise in truth and love there is no other way my sisters and brothers.

The average death rate over the past year has been normal & not different from other years .
Until local regions put up larger numbers of deaths via obituaries I will refuse to buy into this crap.
Just go online, go to your local paper , tally prior deaths ( obituaries) to 2020 , then tally the numbers of deaths for 2022-2023 .
What you will find is an uptick in 2020-2022 because the covid virus killed a few more people above average.

So why do you think this guy keeps making these videos and posting evidence that death rates in the UK have gone up since the death jab? because he's a confused idiot?
Money is his reason , just like everything else .

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Money is his reason , just like everything else .

I agree that could be part of his motivation but where's he getting his information from, that should be the focus.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

Dr. John Campbell post links to all his data in his videos you just have to look for them

in this case here are the links

The 2022 non-covid excess deaths have disappeared - LINK

LINK1
LINK2
LINK3
LINK4
LINK5

edit on 12-8-2023 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Yeah, they're evil, make no mistake.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

If this is planned then they are indeed evil!

I don't need to post a new topic - a new video can just be posted here.

2% of vaccine reactions reported

By the way, it is heartbreaking to read many of the comments, so many people have been hurt by this vaccine.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Which is why deaths should have gone down rather than up here in the UK.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yea I have some vaccine proponent triple boosted clients that now have something called “long Covid.” It’s too late to do anything about it. Doctors claim to not know what it is. I don’t really care to get into the conversation to people that the vaccine is poison. The matrix has them, don’t let it get you. If you know you know.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

If this is planned then they are indeed evil!

I don't need to post a new topic - a new video can just be posted here.

2% of vaccine reactions reported

By the way, it is heartbreaking to read many of the comments, so many people have been hurt by this vaccine.

So far, 33 of my friends and clients are dead from the jab. Some died inside 15 minutes, some made it home and died, some it took a couple of months. Back in 1999 and 2005/6, I worked on mRNA based life extension using both viri and PEG as payload transport models. You know, we can fix the genome, correct mutations, repair/re-case the chromosomes and replenish telomerase automatically to create perfect immortal cell lines. It's not really perfect though, at least the process isn't. All of the modelling resulted in a 100% death rate, because we couldn't get a handle on viral replication, single PEG/cell absorption and tuning the immune system to ignore the changes. That resulted in cytokine storms, sepsis, massive organ failure, clots, strokes, embolisms, all manner of bad stuff. If it eventually all works, not for thee, but rather for the elitist parasites only after they cull the world a few times. This is just the start.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Another young Olympic athlete dies suddenly.

Our politicians and the media are quiet about this fact!

WHY?! - They must be either evil or ignorant, right?!

We are at war, and most humans don't even know it.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The main way that deaths are measured is the death rate per 100,000.

Oh look nothing really happened.

Over the last 20 years it's gone down. There was a minor uptick during covid, it went down last year then back up a bit.

Both the people claiming covid was this terrible black death like pandemic that required us to give up our rights, and the people claiming the vaccine has slaughtered millions of innocents love to claim they have all this data to back them up.

But the actual data is clearly not that terrifying.

www.ons.gov.uk...
ed it on 17-8-2023 by numberjuggler because: Saucy

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Life insurers confirm excess young deaths

edit on 17-8-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Moderna paid 400 million to NIH

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sad excess deaths

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This is so big that the majority of the population is in denial, We usually have something to compare a bad event with. Like WW! With WW11 or one disease with another, but this is so unprecedented there is nothing to compare it with to get a handle on the gravity of the situation. Governments who have their hands all over it, just don't want to talk about it. This goes for all their agencies, this is also unprecedented. Because their survival is at stake. They will do anything to deflect so don't be surprised if we are in a state of war with Russia in a few weeks. It could be anything to try and save themselves.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I agree!

We don't have the right leaders, but we have to remember who voted for these a-holes!

Some of the people who voted for them are good people, but very unaware of the true nature of the people they gave their vote.

A part of the problem is the fact that mentally stable people often are private people - they don't want to be famous, etc.

And that's why humanity only has attention-seeking people to give their vote (and they are never the right ones).

So what do we do about it?!

We have to inspire a very good human to become a leader because we have to convince him/her that this is the change the world needs.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Who do you think people should vote for?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The problem is that everybody wants to be happy by having lots of money, which means all the money goes into a small number of hands, so everybody is fighting tooth and nail for what is left, thinking that if they can just get a bit they will be happy. Sure you need a bit. But it is essentially a fool's quest which all the leaders are on. This Shaolin Monk explains ii, but to get there it requires work or the type of society where the disciplines are implicit within it, You can never change the world to get what you want, the WEF will find this fact out soon enough as they haven't got what is required.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Who do you think people should vote for?

In a better world, we wouldn't need a leader (I personally don't need a leader because I know only I can live my life).

However, the majority of humans need a leader with a great heart and mind and most importantly a conscience.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Sad excess deaths

A very enlightening video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join