It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Most News Pundits Refuse to Believe Revelations About the BIDEN Family.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Friday, August 11, 2023

Here's a Perfect Example of how 95% of U.S. News Media personalities refuse to believe that Joe and Hunter Biden have violated any Federal laws.

Last month, two experienced IRS executives testified to Congress how the Biden's mysteriously receive many millions of dollars from sources around the world, and don't pay taxes on that "income".

Summary of Biden Income "Irregularities": oversight.house.gov...

Official Findings - Biden Crime Family - Literally!: oversight.house.gov...

HOWEVER, until Attorney General Merrick Garland gave in to District Attorney Weiss's request to be upgraded to a "Special Counsel" today, CNN's JAKE TAPPER thought the IRS professionals who turned "Whistleblowers" were LYING about the Bidens raking in millions of dollars illegally from around the world.

Jake Tapper Today on CNN...

"The Justice Department and Weiss denied what the whistleblowers were saying, but this move makes it seem as though, well, maybe the whistleblowers were right.

Maybe what they were alleging is true, and he didn’t have the ability to charge whatever he wanted to charge, and now he does.

So I do have a lot of questions about that, and I do think some of the political questions being raised by Republicans have merit," Tapper said.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Jake Tapper is experienced and mature. Yet he is only now beginning to sense that Joe and Hunter Biden may not be the honest "working man's advocates" he's constantly portrayed them as on CNN.

As badly as President Joe Biden treats media people, his own staff and WhiteHouse employees, the media still refer to him as "Honest Joe", and "Lunch-bucket Joe" from Blue-Collar America.

THE TRUTHS that are coming will push many in the News Media and Political World over the edge. They're going to retire early, get sick, commit s....

Well, you get the picture. It's going to be very traumatic for those who have worn blinders since the Obama-Biden White House years.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, for some people it's easier to believe the lies than to accept the truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Have you hear the video of what hell sounds like in the middle of the earth. I heard the mic melted after 12 minutes.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
From what I have seen is that the 10 million illegals will destroy all american cities unless the govt quiets giving them handouts.

Biden is a TRAITOR and should be ...

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It is because they are themselves on team DNC (also uniparty) and they always have been. They will slow walk this as long as that is what they are being told to do.
I am sure that you have seen that video where every media outlet is saying the same thing to the public on every single channel?

They are still doing that. If it is MSM, they are always all on the same page.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because Orange... Man... Bad...

No other reason.

And it's juss like dat because MSM and celebrities convinced 80 million squeaky wheels that Orange Man is bad, very bad, and if they squeak really, really loud someone from MSM and/or Con-gress will give them a nice free lube job.

The rest of us just get a spiteful face full of spit.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
They believe it. They know it. They are heavily invested in covering it up

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
you like your job you can keep your job as long as you toe the party line.

No different with fox, tucker stepped out of line and was gone despite his huge ratings.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Um…not a SOUL ON PLANET EARTH believes that these two are anything but organized crime kingpins. And how incredible that they’re so successful given how incredibly stupid and openly corrupt they are. I mean, there is one solution and it is even our responsibility says the DOI. I can’t say what it is here, but I sure hope it happens and happens soon or they will ruin us. No American in history has deserved it as much as this disgusting double agent.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I heard it was edited looped nonsense
I prefer thinking the earth is just brimming with demon hordes waiting to incinerate humanity

Cue the original doom soundtrack

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wraiths
Well, for some people it's easier to believe the lies than to accept the truth.

But we're talking about MOST PEOPLE in the News Media. Not just "some" of them. Most know what Congress has been retrieving from banks, the US Treasury, and the FBI... all the evidence committees have been publishing.

News Media People Know of These Findings: oversight.house.gov...

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Have you hear the video of what hell sounds like in the middle of the earth. I heard the mic melted after 12 minutes.

Biden's Wrath sounds worse than hell, according to aides.

He Screams Obscenities!: www.axios.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
It is because they are themselves on team DNC (also uniparty) and they always have been. They will slow walk this as long as that is what they are being told to do.
I am sure that you have seen that video where every media outlet is saying the same thing to the public on every single channel?

They are still doing that. If it is MSM, they are always all on the same page.

Yes indeed, I have seen results of the "3am orders" that come from the people who control 95% of U.S. Media. They have a meeting most evenings decide what will be the #1 story the next morning. It's not as "one message unified" as it used to be, but that's probably because the election is still over a year away.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMindOfMax

The CBS Evening News did something remarkable last evening. They not only made the naming of a Hunter Biden Special Counsel their #2 spot, they also had GOP Committee Head James Comer laying out how many millions of dollars are MYSTERIOUSLY coming in to the Biden family, and from what countries.

My wife looked at me like, "good grief...you haven't been making up lies about the Biden's!". (She only drinks from the Non-Fox MSM News fountains.)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" Why Do Most News Pundits Refuse to Believe Revelations About the BIDEN Family. "

Because they Do What their MASTERS Tell them . The MSM Do Not Report the News , They SILENCE It .

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
because we've ended up in a bloated corrupt place, that bloat and corruption is endemic that makes not just the us but the west a fragile house of cards always one step from collapse, while economically we sail close to that collapse every few months politically its far more often..

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I suppose the answer is lack of crucial evidence.
And that Hunter is not the president.
And that it’s an obvious smokescreen, an attempt to turn attention away from Trump family values.

That’s all blatantly obvious, unlike the crucial evidence linking potus with payments.
Everything is lined up just as GOP asked. Stand by for excuses by those same people, for lack of evidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

"They" (Democrats) have been saying the same bad things about Donald Trump for so many years, it's not necessary for the GOP to attempt a deflection from "Trump news". Most Americans are used to hearing the same thing over and over since 2017, and pay very little attention to it now. (Like Covid, lol.)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It still dumbfounds me how 81 million people voted for Joe Biden, yet noone ever walks up to him on the beach (or anywhere else) to give him a pat on the back.

Biden has gone back to the beach for a long weekend....just 5 days after returning from there. (And they used to kid Trump about golfing twice a month?)

Looks like the same chair/umbrella/towel is there, with everyone on the beach still ignoring him.

81 million fans and he looks lost/homeless: rare.us...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join