It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost On ATS So I Joined

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: quintessentone

woolly socks are the best, but I digress...

socks are always trying to pull the wool over my eyes

that does happen, unless you have eyes to read and brains to process, or was it eyes to see and ears to hear...

just know real eyes realize real lies

Spock and Kirk robot-exploding riddle: "Everything I say is a lie" now "I am lying".

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: psychotrail

I am sorry but you couldn't be more wrong! Jumbo Shrimps are the inhabitants of the ancient advanced civilisation we know as "Atlantis".
That's why it seeped into our collective subconsciousness as "insectoids invading Earth", just that they are basically subaquatic and responsible for the Bermuda Triangle, unknown submerged object sightings and Taylor Swift.

do more research buddy
E = MC Hammer

Right. Nails squared, obviously.

What's the story behind your name, psychotrail? Are your leaving a trail for the psycho, or the psycho following a trail?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am sorry but you couldn't be more wrong! Jumbo Shrimps are the inhabitants of the ancient advanced civilisation we know as "Atlantis".
That's why it seeped into our collective subconsciousness as "insectoids invading Earth", just that they are basically subaquatic and responsible for the Bermuda Triangle, unknown submerged object sightings and Taylor Swift.

do more research buddy
E = MC Hammer

Right. Nails squared, obviously.

What's the story behind your name, psychotrail? Are your leaving a trail for the psycho, or the psycho following a trail?
I was diagnosed 3 separate times by psychologists as having psychopathy.
Psychotrail is a play on words for psychopath.
Trail = Path lol
Not all Anti-social personality disorders end in violence or crime.
I used my lack of empathy to carve out a successful career in sales .

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Is that a psychopathic thing to tout it on online boards or is it August already?

Whatever you're selling I'm buying. you're a natural...

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I was diagnosed 3 separate times by psychologists as having psychopathy. Psychotrail is a play on words for psychopath.
Trail = Path lol

How curious. Do you experience self-pity, fear? Do your feelings ever get hurt? Do you get angry? If so, what makes you angry?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As some old Roman used to say: if an attribute is a virtue or a curse depends on what you do with it.

lol I am immediately fascinated

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I was diagnosed 3 separate times by psychologists as having psychopathy. Psychotrail is a play on words for psychopath.
Trail = Path lol

How curious. Do you experience self-pity, fear? Do your feelings ever get hurt? Do you get angry? If so, what makes you angry?

Anger is only used as a tool . I choose when to display anger , but yes I get angry.
Few emotions shown by me good or bad are sincere in their origins & intent . It’s all a game & the truth is always a moving target.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trail = Path lol

Yes fear exist for me in irrational ways , but when serious things or situations breakout , I become extremely calm .
Only a pure psychopath doesn’t feel fear .
Most people have lines they run from , but I nestle up close to those lines in my life until they feel comfortable.
Fear should be stalked until it surrenders or takes you.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Is that a psychopathic thing to tout it on online boards or is it August already?

Whatever you're selling I'm buying. you're a natural...
People pay money to see Tigers in a zoo , but the tiger has zero grasp of it’s nature based on it’s onlookers amazement. I don’t nor ever had an identity based on what anyone thought of me.
My environment is a product of me .
You can’t master something that is natural.
I feel normal , because I don’t know any other way.
My coldness is not out of being mean , I just don’t have feelings , love or empathy like others so Im told

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No stars allowed? Why?

Does a sense of humour mean trolling on this website? All has to be doom and gloom? Or am I just new and don't know how it works?

I'd give you two if I could for this fabulous introduction. Looking forward to read your comments and posts. Happy to have you here

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bipolarnightmare
No stars allowed? Why?

Does a sense of humour mean trolling on this website? All has to be doom and gloom? Or am I just new and don't know how it works?

I'd give you two if I could for this fabulous introduction. Looking forward to read your comments and posts. Happy to have you here
Being negative is easy & lazy . Being truthful & honest with oneself requires fortitude.
Complaining is a symptom of being spoiled.
You see my friend , the average person looks to blame things on either the devil , god , humanity, solar wind , Clear Pepsi , Trump , Biden or anything besides themselves.
Everyone’s problems including myself start with us.
Responsibility requires true hard work .
I blame the moon for all our problems , why not ?
People seek identity in what makes them feel supported & part of a community as that is a herd mentality across the board .
I don’t accept anything until it lands on my doorstep & I find that efficient as well conducive to happiness for me.
I don’t want anyone to be like me . How boring lol See yah in the threads .

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bipolarnightmare

Couple of forums have no star function, introduction being one of them...

Board and business another, not everything is a conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

that does happen, unless you have eyes to read and brains to process, or was it eyes to see and ears to hear...

Spock and Kirk robot-exploding riddle: "Everything I say is a lie" now "I am lying".
You land on a remote island which only is inhabited by truth tellers & liars . You are greeted by two islanders on the shore and one of them says “ hello Im a truth teller & my friend is a liar.
Who is the truth teller & who is the liar ?
There is a correct answer.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I don’t want anyone to be like me .

People will try to be like you if you're honest with yourself and others, tho. Funny story.

Welcome aboard!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

I don’t want anyone to be like me .

People will try to be like you if you're honest with yourself and others, tho. Funny story.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks there

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

In short, youre here to troll then.

I think this knee-jerk reaction was rather spot on.....

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

You land on a remote island which only is inhabited by truth tellers & liars . You are greeted by two islanders on the shore and one of them says “ hello Im a truth teller & my friend is a liar.

Could it be both sides of the story scenario? I would have to get the person's friend's response, but then I might end up in the same boat, not knowing.
edit on q00000054930America/Chicago1616America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The person who greets you is the truth teller and his friend is the liar.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Main rule here?
Do t be an ahole to others.
Simple.
Already close to failureS
Good luck,

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
In short, youre here to troll then.
:

After reading this thread and his thread The Crimes of Donald Trump, that is the conclusion I have come to as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join