It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning the Earth YSM2023 writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Writer… born 1bac still alive

With time and motion you spun me. You spun life from earth bricks to create life. Life for love within a life for time. A time to spin, a spider spins time as the universe spins love.

You spun a sea turtle for your ocean, a bird for your sky, a worm for your birds to love and feed on. Spinning time for love of animals. Spinning a shark made you proud and a whale made you large.

Spinning a belt around the earth to keep your spun humans away from the sun or the moon, you spun magic to create. Spinning away this earth with lost time.

You spun many amazing things around this world. Your creation of spinning created rice and grains to feed spinning time. A time to see and a time to believe.

Please stop spinning I am dizzy.

You spin me round like a record. m.youtube.com...

The end…
edit on 1-8-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I like this a lot. The visuals I get from this feed my imagination and get my creative juices flowing.

Now that your story has given me some ideas...I just might submit an entry myself.

Nicely done and thank you for feeding my imagination.

blend

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Thank you blend! I am sure your story will be amazing!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

A profound story, JJ. It reminds me that spin is the common denominator in the creation process; from atoms to galaxies to our heads when we fall in love. God help us if the world ever stops spinning.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Great genesis story! Kind of like one of those old how the earth began ones before christianity got involved. And you picked the song I was thinking of when I came up with the theme too!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you Encia, Yes, my thought was from north to the future, thank you kindly for reading. I love your art work!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Sprocket, I love your idea for the contest! Yes the song is the best fit! Haha! Thank you!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thanks JJ, I enjoy art more than writing... In the end, both involve 'emotive' bleeding.

However, with art, I enjoy the hunt for the elements I use in my creations and then jiggling them together... in the hope that the final product is greater than the sum of the parts.

Having said that, I also enjoy the research I do for my stories, the pain is putting those elements together without it reading like Wikipedia.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I so understand you about art. It’s sets me free and you too!

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Good read, subtle humor at the end was a nice touch

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Thank you kindly Pork Chop!

new topics

top topics

join