It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weaponisation of psychology by psychopathic rulers and sociopathic lackeys. Break the circuit!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes, and some people made vast amounts of money out of this "experiment". As for the leg thing, you'd probably be surprised at how many people would do it.

Of course they made money. Most businesses that are not failing, do so by making money.

That's just the way our economies work.

And anything that has billions of customers will make a fair amount of money.

I'm fairly sure that Amazon and Walmart made more money, with a smaller costs for production and distribution.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: chr0naut

Can you tell me what this "plandemic" achieved, and how?

I believe it was an experiment to see how many, and how fast people would roll over belly up just because a figure of "authority" told them to. Even to the point of ignoring their own sense of logic and morality.

The Millgram experiment had already established that, and for a tiny cost.

The cost of the pandemic and all its attempted mitigations was exceptionally vast, especially when we already knew what the outcome would be (and what its fiscal and sociopolitical 'hit' would be, too).

Perhaps you should suggest that people should saw off one of their legs just to see if they would have to hop to get around?

It was to test the experimental mRNA 'vaccines'. And to see the effect on the global economies after lockdowns.
They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ).

I disagree entirely, because nobody knew what this virus was from the start and the elderly were trapped, abandoned and dying in their nursing homes.

We were all experiencing shock, terror and trauma and who else had any clue about any of that?...the virologists already working on vaccines for this monster.

To top it all off and add more terror, the virus was a mutating freak and the scientists could not keep up with it. It was a survivor and for it to survive some of us had to pay with their lives.

Transmission at the outset was not very well understood.

Let's get real about this, it was confusion and chaos and we were learning as we went along with it.

In hindsight, yeah, just 'in hindsight'.

Oh but they did know what this virus was , in fact they knew before 2020:

Bitchute video explaining goverment site

Do not trust the MSM and goverment blindly, they mind f*cked the hell out of everyone because of fear.

They knew nothing and it appears they still don't know where this virus came from, confusion and chaos reigns supreme with government leaders. They are just human after all.

You just don't want to be proven wrong, I'm done trying to reason with you ,can't reason with your ego.

It's my opinion not my ego. Just like your bitchute opinion is not your ego, or is it?

No, it is your ego driving your opinion is what it is. You and those who keep defending the Covid Holocaust feel they are a part of some team. The government team. And you just want to help people like all the governments want to. (That's the delusional architecture).

Because they know what's best for everyone and you're convinced that you are part of that nifty team..... We all saw how that played out.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
All I have to do to get someone to willingly walk in front of a bus or hand over their life savingins etc is learn the technique of hypnosis. That's our default as a species, our design is such that if you know hypnosis you can get just about anybody to do just about anything.

Our design is that we are of average intelligence,. We are unenlightened and so incredibly suggestive a simple technique can be used to control us wholly.

Basic common sense dictates the earth is a spinning globe but you belive the earth is flat.
Do you know why you belive that? I know why...suggestion, our design is such thats all it takes. I'm not being mean your right when you say that the world is under the control of psychopaths and sociopaths but how do they gain the control and maintain it? Suggestion is how.

Imagine if we taught that evil is infact born into this world the same as good instead of we are all born good which is bollocks! we're always falling for stuff haven't you noticed?.

Take my recent thread regarding Paul, many enlightened historical figures had concluded that Paul was indeed antichrist, not the actual antichrist but antichrist none the less, yet the masses hang on his every word as truth and belive holy in the Bible because of him. The evil one is too tricky for some.
edit on 31-7-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Psychopaths tend to want to dominate and have complete control over their environment and over their chosen prey.

I remember having a discussion about Jeffrey Dahmer, and how he opened up to a rare world of what goes on inside a psychopaths head, he wanted so much dominance over other people it lead him to literally eating his victims and even making shrines out of their bones in some cases.

I feel like the psychopathic tendencies are either extremely concentrated as we see with people like Dahmer, or they are very watered down and spread thin, so someone who strives to be a CEO, or a figure like Goebbels, speaking of which, I watched a speech he gave after the germans lost at Stalingrad, and everytimr the crowed cheers, you can see the evil grin on his face, ear to ear.

But that's not always the case, in most cases what we see with poor policies, and bad decisions that are made or more control and less freedoms as people see it, aren't put in place by people like Goebbels it's usually by people who feel they have the publics best interest at heart. As the old saying goes, the path to hell is paved with good intentions, Stalin himself always griped in his diaries about how he felt like he was babysitting so he had to grow the bureaucracy, Marcus Aurelius points out several times in meditations the same feelings. Now compare them to people like Bill gates, who vowed to put his vision and software into every home, or a top banker lowering or raising interest rates, or pretty much any politician.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I believe it was an experiment to see how many, and how fast people would roll over belly up just because a figure of "authority" told them to. Even to the point of ignoring their own sense of logic and morality.

The cost of the pandemic and all its attempted mitigations was exceptionally vast, especially when we already knew what the outcome would be (and what its fiscal and sociopolitical 'hit' would be, too).

Perhaps you should suggest that people should saw off one of their legs just to see if they would have to hop to get around?

It was to test the experimental mRNA 'vaccines'. And to see the effect on the global economies after lockdowns.
They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ).

I disagree entirely, because nobody knew what this virus was from the start and the elderly were trapped, abandoned and dying in their nursing homes.

We were all experiencing shock, terror and trauma and who else had any clue about any of that?...the virologists already working on vaccines for this monster.

To top it all off and add more terror, the virus was a mutating freak and the scientists could not keep up with it. It was a survivor and for it to survive some of us had to pay with their lives.

Transmission at the outset was not very well understood.

Let's get real about this, it was confusion and chaos and we were learning as we went along with it.

In hindsight, yeah, just 'in hindsight'.

Oh but they did know what this virus was , in fact they knew before 2020:

Bitchute video explaining goverment site

Do not trust the MSM and goverment blindly, they mind f*cked the hell out of everyone because of fear.

They knew nothing and it appears they still don't know where this virus came from, confusion and chaos reigns supreme with government leaders. They are just human after all.

You just don't want to be proven wrong, I'm done trying to reason with you ,can't reason with your ego.

It's my opinion not my ego. Just like your bitchute opinion is not your ego, or is it?

No, it is your ego driving your opinion is what it is. You and those who keep defending the Covid Holocaust feel they are a part of some team. The government team. And you just want to help people like all the governments want to. (That's the delusional architecture).

Because they know what's best for everyone and you're convinced that you are part of that nifty team..... We all saw how that played out.

Nope, it's mostly my opinion which was formed from following the science and reasoning from day 1 of the fast-moving ever-changing events during the pandemic and there are truths on both sides of this architecture which I took both into account and which most people here appear to choose only side to believe in - due to what? ego? beliefs? political agenda?- the list goes on.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, and force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ). Take the 'vaccine' or lose your job : they want total compliance.

But they were already testing mRNA vaccines well before the pandemic.

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines

According to your link , The first mRNA vaccine was TESTED on humans in 2013 . Tested not approved or put on market but 'Tested' . I don't consider that a long history and consider also another fun fact the Covid-19 mRNA Vaccine is still not FDA approved.

Yes the Technology has been around for decades we all know this , Dr.Robert Malone has been very vocal on his history with mRNA technology perhaps you should read up on him he has some very interesting things to say about the Vaccine.

I'm sure you've heard of him here let me spell his name again Dr.Robert Malone and once more for the record Dr.Robert Malone and another for good luck Dr.Robert Malone.
edit on 31-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, and force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ). Take the 'vaccine' or lose your job : they want total compliance.

But they were already testing mRNA vaccines well before the pandemic.

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines

According to your link , The first mRNA vaccine was TESTED on humans in 2013 . Tested not approved or put on market but 'Tested' . I don't consider that a long history and consider also another fun fact the Covid-19 mRNA Vaccine is still not FDA approved.

Yes the Technology has been around for decades we all know this , Dr.Robert Malone has been very vocal on his history with mRNA technology perhaps you should read up on him he has some very interesting things to say about the Vaccine.

I'm sure you've heard of him here let me spell his name again Dr.Robert Malone and once more for the record Dr.Robert Malone and another for good luck Dr.Robert Malone.

Dr. Robert Malone was only one of very many people working on mRNA as drug or vaccine, and he was quite junior at the time. None of the other contributors seems to have any of the same concerns over the use of mRNA technology.

Also, it seems a little psychologically contradictory to suggest that he invented mRNA technology (his Twitter bio falsely claimed: “I literally invented mRNA technology when I was 28”), and then for him to go on to deny the significance of mRNA technology, seems somewhat incongruous.

Additionally, the quote you attribute to Spock in the signature of your posts is more accurately attributed to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in his Sherlock Holmes stories; "The Sign of the Four" and "The Adventure of the Blanched Soldier", and for the quote itself to be correct, it presumes that one must have eliminated every single possible alternative (even those which one may not have thought of). And so it leads to fallacy because you cannot anticipate everything.

edit on 31/7/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join