It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Secret conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm wondering what the Masonic/Illuminati/Rosicrucian/Moderator significance is to the NINE (that's a significant number...it equals the Anti-Christ) locked threads on the first page alone.

Seems no one wants us to talk anymore. Evil plot. Moderators out to "get" us. I'll bet they've figured out that Masonites are reptiles and trolls really DO live under bridges.

The secret is out....now for Phase II of the plan.

The New World Order...coming up! Stay tuned to your One Dollar Bills for more information!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[edit on 10-4-2005 by senrak]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
I'm wondering what the Masonic/Illuminati/Rosicrucian/Moderator significance is to the NINE (that's a significant number...it equals the Anti-Christ) locked threads on the first page alone.

Seems no one wants us to talk anymore. Evil plot. Moderators out to "get" us. I'll bet they've figured out that Masonites are reptiles and trolls really DO live under bridges.

While trolls really DO live under bridges, I don't think there's any conspiracy among the Moderators. Can you provide any evidence of this conspiracy, Senrak? Or are your claims based solely on the circumstance of there being 9 locked threads in this first page???

Hehe I think we can expect this thread to be locked soon as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The New World Order...coming up! Stay tuned to your One Dollar Bills for more information!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

While trolls really DO live under bridges, I don't think there's any conspiracy among the Moderators. Can you provide any evidence of this conspiracy, Senrak? Or are your claims based solely on the circumstance of there being 9 locked threads in this first page???

Sure I can provide evidence. Davide Icke came to me in an opium dream (which I had because the 47th Degree Trolls drugged me and blew up my barbecue grill, only after pouring a 1/4 bottle of Pepto-Bismol all over the head my Labrador Retriever Katie and stealing some of my wife's underclothes) and told me. I can't believe you're so blind and brainwashed as to not believe it. Also as further proof I'm posting a copy of the most recent edition of the New York Times (because I'M the only one privy to it....you "lower-level" Masons cant' get copies because it's kept locked in a vault under the Empire State Building, but I'm now revealing it for the WORLD to see. (BWA HA HA HA HA)

On top of ALL this as even FURTHER proof...I have a secret Masonic/Illuminati bill that was actually printed by the U.S. Treasury. It's a 20 Dollar Bill and although you peons are not allowed to know of it's secrecy I'll reveal it to you for the first time. (Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucey screws)

It ACTUALLY has the NUMBER TWENTY on it. A super significant Masonic number. It refers to the 20 Illuminated Trolls of the Covertly Hidden Bridge of Illumination.
(Shhhh! Don't tell....Baphomet, Baphomet, Bathwater Jets)
Of particular importance is the secret symbolism on the back side. In the middle is a picture of the White House (White being a super-secret Masonic symbol representing the actual absence of color) House being an arcane reference to a "Lodge" This is the building that is SO important that the U.S. Government actually purposely built it 13 blocks away from the Southern Jurisdiction's Supreme Council Headquarters. To keep it REALLY secret, they actually did this almost 100 years BEFORE the House of the Temple was built (or even owned the land for that matter) Talk about conspiracy. (Bill Clinton Bill Clinton Bill Clinton)

Another super secret conspiracy is the fact that above the picture of the White House (which I might point out has 21 windows on it...a secret reference to the age-limit to buy liquor at the Knights of Columbus hall) (Apologies to Chief Counseller) is an American Flag. Can you believe that? On it are 13 stripes (get a really good magnifying glass) Conspiracy, conspiracy...(Troll bridges, troll bridges, troll bridges)

Above the portico (which actually has SEVEN letters...a super secret reference to the real word P-O-R-T-I-C-O) there's a TRIANGLE, which, as hard as it may be to believe...actually has THREE sides (Elvis, Elvis, Elvis). This is a secret reference to a three-sided figure that's sometimes referred to (in private conversation among the elite) as a "gable"

HOWEVER, the REAL secret is that it the bill has the words "In God We Trust" (That's 12 letters, BUT, in the middle of "God" and "We" is the flag-pole which serves as the number "1", which when added to "12" equals....well you guessed it! 13!!!!! (Dah Dah Dummmmm!)

Thirteen, the most evil number ever. So evil that it was actually included on the back of the One Dollar Bill as well.

But wait....13 + 1 = 14 (a reference to the 14th Degree perhaps) or to the 14 horsemen of the apocalypse? (or was that 9?)

Then again 20 + 13 = 43 (but the really slick conspiracist is smart enough to add to that a 10 dollar bill and thus: 20+13-10=33. Masons Masons Masons....

Hehe I think we can expect this thread to be locked soon as well.

Yeah...likely so.... and I'm sure I'll at least get a U2U over it...but hey I was bored...besides all the interesting threads are locked.

(Hope the Mods have a sense of humor on a boring Sunday night) (Spongebob, Spongebob, Squidward....)

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm wondering what the Masonic/Illuminati/Rosicrucian/Moderator significance *snip*

Hey, senrak, does that include me, too?
After all, I'm the same person I was last week...last week...last week...last week *hiccups*.
Really I am.
*scratches a funny little scab on left forearm*

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Senrak that cracked me up dude.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Yeah...you laugh now Axe-guy! Wait' till I reveal the secrets of the FIFTY Dollar bill!

(As a "teaser" and something to keep you on the edge of your seat and up all night....) It actually has the NUMBER 50 on it! Don't believe me, huh?

Stay tuned you infidel!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Hey, senrak, does that include me, too?
After all, I'm the same person I was last week...last week...last week...last week *hiccups*.
Really I am.
*scratches a funny little scab on left forearm*

Of course that includes you. ...and that's no funny little scab either. You obviously haven't ever heard of the "mark of the 84th degree Masons" We put that on you just moments before you're toilet blows to smithereens!

(Better look around the dog-house for empty Ex-Lax packets as well)

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Yeah...you laugh now Axe-guy! Wait' till I reveal the secrets of the FIFTY Dollar bill!

(As a "teaser" and something to keep you on the edge of your seat and up all night....) It actually has the NUMBER 50 on it! Don't believe me, huh?

Stay tuned you infidel!

What can you do with this puppy?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

HOWEVER, the REAL secret is that it the bill has the words "In God We Trust" (That's 12 letters, BUT, in the middle of "God" and "We" is the flag-pole which serves as the number "1", which when added to "12" equals....well you guessed it! 13!!!!! (Dah Dah Dummmmm!)

You're SUCH a troll, Senrak! Do you just make this stuff up, or get it all from the Supreme Masonic Council's website!?!? HAHAHA! You are hilarious! I like how you used the flagpole to make the number 13! That had me crying!!!

You definitely got my vote for Way Above!

(Hope the Mods have a sense of humor on a boring Sunday night)

Mods? Sense of humor? That's an oxymoron, isn't it? Like "military intelligence"! Just kidding guys!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

...NINE (that's a significant number...it equals the Anti-Christ)...

It does??? When did this happen???

Did I miss another memo or something cause that doesn't seem to fit right. I'm fairly familiar with a variety of numerical meaning and symbolism too so maybe you could explain that a little better so I can update my research data.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ahhh....now I see it!!!

senrak, hope they don't make you sit in the corner.....that was toooo funny!
Thanks for the best laugh I've had in several days.....you get my vote too.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Turn to deceased composer and self-proclaimed bigger entity than Christ, John Lennon, for the real meaning of number nine... number nine... number nine.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
becareful Senrak you might get convicted of something and be sentenced to a
strech as moderator. would that qualify as " unmoral activity"?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Ok you make fun of the people who believe in something outragous.

Can someone please explain in full detail where the Freemasons come from and who created them???

You make the post sound like a cheap TV advert, were you by any chance a used car salesman???

www.bilderberg.org...

Ok the NWO doesn't exist at all. There is no media control, no private meetings with top CEO's and high flying politicians. I should have known all those CCTV cameras in the town centres are fake and the mandate fingerprinting for driving licenses doesn't exist and I do get a say in wether or not I want it on my driving license.

No Wait that was an opium dream I had last night. I thought I was free.

If you don't like what you see, Change it!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Can someone please explain in full detail where the Freemasons come from and who created them???

Hopefully you'll find some of these helpful

www.oelodge.uklinux.net...
www.grandlodge-england.org...
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
www.supremecouncil.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Ok you make fun of the people who believe in something outragous.

OK. So what will you do while I do that?

No one "created" them, but there's PLENTY of history of Freemasonry out there. (Google Google Google) Hint: Look for those on the web-sites of Grand Lodges, Supreme Councils, etc. There is a lot of misinformation out there too. They generally have pop-up ads for "K-9 Laxatives" and "Plastic Plumbers Explosives"

You make the post sound like a cheap TV advert, were you by any chance a used car salesman???

Nah...they didn't offer any courses in that subject where I went to College.
Besides I woudn't have the time. I'm far too busy developing and appraising real estate, managing my properties, etc. But if I ever get some free time I might look into that. Thanks!

www.bilderberg.org...

That's a good one. Here's another...

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Whow leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Whot keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do

Ok the NWO doesn't exist at all.

What a relief! I was getting worried...

There is no media control,

I know. It's terrible. Have you watched those guys lately? No control at all....especially that Heraldo guy. No WAIT! They squelched him, didn't they......hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

no private meetings with top CEO's and high flying politicians.

Well I'm not sure, being that it's private like you said.

I wasn't invited.

Were you?

Are you SURE they're doing this or is that hear-say? Because hear-say doesnt' really hold much water, now does it?

I should have known all those CCTV cameras in the town centres are fake

Fake CCTV cameras. What WILL they think of next!!! Sort of like that wax fruit that looks SO real!

(What's CCTV? Do they have any of those microwaveable dinners?)

and the mandate fingerprinting for driving licenses doesn't exist and I do get a say in wether or not I want it on my driving license.

What! They make you do that? My state doesn't. I feel left out. I'll have to write them and suggest it. Perhaps I could just get some ink and PUT a fingerprint on my drivers license. (Anyone want to e-mail me a fingerprint?)

Tell me this...do you have to bring your own fingerprints or can you get some while you're there? Also, what do they do if you don't HAVE fingerprints? (or even FINGERS?)

I wonder if they'd accept a butt-print....

No Wait that was an opium dream I had last night. I thought I was free.

There you go thinking again. Let US do that for you.

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Whow leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Whot keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do

If you don't like what you see, Change it!

Getting far too serious there truth-hunter...relax. Have a little fun.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by senrak]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

They generally have pop-up ads for "K-9 Laxatives" and "Plastic Plumbers Explosives"

Would that be the Il - loo - minati?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

...NINE (that's a significant number...it equals the Anti-Christ)...

It does???

Well of course. Didn't you get the memo?

When did this happen???

Early Sunday morning...about 7:15 Central Time. Yeah, I was surprised too!

Did I miss another memo or something cause that doesn't seem to fit right.

Ah, I spoke too soon. I'll have the Grand Generalissimo re-fax it to you.

I'm fairly familiar with a variety of numerical meaning and symbolism too so maybe you could explain that a little better so I can update my research data.

It's actually quite simple, you see, there are 4 active trolls on the list, 5 active Masons and 3 active Moderators.

4 + 5 - 3 = 6

There are 5 letters in Mason, 5 letters in Troll and 4 letters in Mods

5 + 5 - 4 = 6

There are 9 letters in fruitcake and three letters in the word one (as in a one dollar bill)

9 - 3 = (you guessed it) 6!

6 + 6 + 6 = 18

There are two kinds of trolls. The kind who really *know* the truth but just want some attention (whether it be positive or negative...you see trolls are very lonely under their bridges) and the kind that truly don't have a clue. Anyway the significance here is two.

18 divided by 2 = NINE

Got it?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
In the Illuminati-NWO Secret Headquarters:

Sigung86: Senrak! How Many fingers am I holding up?????

Senrak: Thursday!

This is a fun thread! We need that once in a while, but now....

Back on my head looking for Fnords!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join