It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Secret conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Turn to deceased composer and self-proclaimed bigger entity than Christ, John Lennon, for the real meaning of number nine... number nine... number nine.

Well MA, once again you've inspired me to research an abscure conspiracy out of my desire to understand what your comments are in reference to. While I am a fan of "The Beatles" I had never heard of a couple theories which I came across. I would actually be very interested in hearing your opinion about the meaning behind "Number 9" as well as Lennon's Death and any other "Magic Mysteries" you've discovered from your many seasoned years of being a Music Aficionado.

"Number Nine" "Turn me on Dead Man"

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

LOL! Yeah...you just wait 'till I disclose the TRUE secrets of the $100 bill!

Yeah, right, now I know you're really making fun of me! There's no such thing as a $100 bill, it's just one of those urban legends, one of those innumerable and cruel myths the masons made up to confuse and frighten people. I know because I've NEVER seen one in my entire life!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_falcon_XXI
Yeah, right, now I know you're really making fun of me! There's no such thing as a $100 bill, it's just one of those urban legends, one of those innumerable and cruel myths the masons made up to confuse and frighten people. I know because I've NEVER seen one in my entire life!

Hey don't feel bad! I had to borrow one to look at and "make discovery"

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

*looks around*

*printing, printing, printing*

oh #, cops

*running, running, running*

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Well MA, once again you've inspired me to research an abscure conspiracy out of my desire to understand what your comments are in reference to. While I am a fan of "The Beatles" I had never heard of a couple theories which I came across. I would actually be very interested in hearing your opinion about the meaning behind "Number 9" as well as Lennon's Death and any other "Magic Mysteries" you've discovered from your many seasoned years of being a Music Aficionado.

mOjOm,

When you get all that figured out, I'm looking forward to hearing what you've discovered. Particularly regarding "Number 9" and it's significance to the Mystic Knights of the Seven Golden Urinals.

In the mean-time, thanks for posting that picture of Harry Potter!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Cheers!

Circa 2054.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Cheers!

Circa 2054.

Yeah...I wonder what Hermione will look like then....

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Oh no:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Oh Yeah? What does it look like, is Hillary on it?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Oh Yeah? What does it look like, is Hillary on it?

No, no, no, new-falcon! You should KNOW that the one with the communist Hillary on it won't be issued until the NWO officially takes over in '08. How silly of you.

However since you mentioned it....and since I'm sitting here with a lot of time on my hands and there's NOTHING worth watching on TV and since I've had a couple of glasses of fine Kentucky Bourbon, I'll go ahead and "spill the beans" about the super-secret-Masonic-100 Dollar Bill"

For starters, if you look REALLY close (pay attention here Drivel or whatever your name is...) there is the number "100" in EVERY single corner. (8 corners in all, there being 2 sides and 4 corners on each side) This is a Masonic reference to the "angle" or "square" This means that there are 800 Masons standing in the corner. (I know...I'm one of them...I got into trouble for exposing the secrets of the 20 Dollar bill)

That being said, let's look at the reverse side (that's the back side for those who don't know) Pay close attention to this because there are several secret arcane references on this side. First, (as HORRIBLE as this may sound) there is actually a picture of Independence Hall in Philadelphia (those of you who've BEEN to Philadelphia will understand how horrible this really is) This building has TWO wings....a reference to the two wings of the eagle on the EVIL, CONSPIRATORY One Dollar Bill. Also, if you look closely and count every level of the tower there are SIX floors...we all know about 6 x 6 x 6 (but I'm having a hard time backing up the other two 6's so humor me, ok?) Also there are actually 33 windows in each wing of the building (you can only see about 10 or 11 in each wing...the rest are on the other sides, but trust me...there are 33!) (See how EVIL these Masons are!! Next the clock on the tower (which is a circle...an arcane Masonic reference to the Point within a Circle...the point being where the hands come together in the center) has the time 5:08. This has TWO important references. First it means that 5 + 08 = 13 (super secret Masonic number...just ask Soul-Jah...he has PROOF...the proof being that he SAYS so!.....ask him, really!) The second significance to the 5:08 means that the NWO leaders have been off work and having a cool, frosty beer for 8 minutes now.

The next reference is that between the wings there are arches. These signify that people actually pass under these arches...the passing-through representing Initiation....or that they're looking for the restroom...whatever.

Next if you look closely there are actually TREES in the picture. The question naturally arises, why would the artist bother to include the trees if they weren't important? I mean look at the Nickel...there are no trees on that and there are certainly trees around Monticello (I know I've been there) Also, I've been to Independence Hall recently and all these trees in the picture on the 100 dollar bill have had the unmitigated gall to actually DIE! There really aren't many trees that close to the building any more so the ones on the bill MUST be important. Well, of course they are....(right Drivel and Xytestes9?) Well sure! Look closely there are NINE trees. Masonic significance...remember NINE = the anti-Christ, Jon Lennon and Harry Potter, so there! On top of that EACH tree has 33 branches. (Trust me here)

Next, over the picture of Independence Hall there's an Arch (a reference to the Royal Arch Masons.

Now the biggest conspiracy is on the Obverse (front) side. Many of you won't believe this at all, but the front of a 100 dollar bill actually has a PICTURE of a Freemason on it. Ben Franklin.

...at least I THINK it's Ben Franklin. Now that I look at it, it bears a strong resemblance to my mother-in-law. I'd better look into this.

More later.

Sorry Drivel....your posts will just have to wait....

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Oh no:

LOL! Now THAT'S funny.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Why you guys gotta dis my woman?!? She's 18, right?

I'm sitting here with a lot of time on my hands and there's NOTHING worth watching on TV and since I've had a couple of glasses of fine Kentucky Bourbon, I'll go ahead and "spill the beans" about the super-secret-Masonic-100 Dollar Bill"

You're one funny troll, Senrak!

I just love how you can turn 5:08 into a reference to Akilles' favorite number. Only he's that crafty with making up meanings to things from thin air, but you're close behind!

[edit on 12-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You've finally done it! Exposed all the secrets! I'm gonna have to report you to the Imperial Grand Poobah of the Illustrious Order of the IllumiNUTTY. He'll have you by the gonads in no time at all!!

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
You've finally done it! Exposed all the secrets! I'm gonna have to report you to the Imperial Grand Poobah of the Illustrious Order of the IllumiNUTTY. He'll have you by the gonads in no time at all!!

Don't you DARE! If you DO I'll expose the ritual of the FIFTH Degree of the Knights of Columbus. Didn't know there WAS a Fifth Degree, huh? That's because you peon K of C's are kept in darkness only we non-members are privy to all the K of C's REAL secrets. It's the Fifth Degree Knights who are REALLY in charge of the beer concession at the picnics and who rig the bingo machines...but I've said too much already.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

No, no, no, new-falcon! You should KNOW that the one with the communist Hillary on it won't be issued until the NWO officially takes over in '08. How silly of you.

You're right, it was silly. But I was thinking around the corner. If, like I said, there exist no such bills yet (the ones we are not supposed to talk about) but you were able to examine one, I guessed with your degree you had access to the catacombs where they store the pre-printed bills and just snatched one. Now I see. Obviously yours has been a faked one, what means, I'm afraid, all your research was only lost time. Sorry for you!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Has anyone at ATS compared Spongebob and his friend Patrick to the square and compass? Spongebob has four right angles (more right angles if you consider that he is three-dimensional) and Patrick consists of five triangles (compasses). Together they could constitute the square and compass.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffwm
Has anyone at ATS compared Spongebob and his friend Patrick to the square and compass? Spongebob has four right angles (more right angles if you consider that he is three-dimensional) and Patrick consists of five triangles (compasses). Together they could constitute the square and compass.

jeffwm,

I'll be the first to admit that I've never thought of Spongebob and Patrick being a square and compasses (note the pluralization) but that's an interesting thought.

I will say this, through the years I've certainly met some Masons who ACT a lot like Spongebob and Patrick

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join