It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald J. Trump Documents Trial is Delayed to MAY 20th 2024 at the Earliest.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: carewemust

And, to make matters worse for Democrats, the leader of the Democrat party, Liberal U.S. President Joe Biden, is fading fast mentally, and has horrible job approval numbers.

The problem for Americans is Trump and Biden have the same level of support , they are equally unpopular.

Biden approval 40% - Disapproval 54%
Trump favourable 40% - unfavourable 56%

Biden
Trump

Not much of a choice when both options are equally unpopular , we have the same situation in the UK.

This is true but unless the moderates, independents, and non-voters come together on another candidate it will be one of these 2 azz hats again. It's crazy, the DNC won't allow anybody but Biden Id vote RFKjr to stop the madness, even if Trump wins the nominee no way he wins the general

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That ending result atm is up to the hardliner republican voter.
This is a problem by their own creation. At this very moment be it good or bad is a deep reflection on the on the party. They are so torn apart atm that they can't agree amongst them selves.
Yet the democrats can through thickness going forward.
And you wonder why they keep losing even when they feel like a win was granted to them.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

They are purposely giving you victories and you sit idly by not giving a smuck....
I guess it's a good thing this is a republic.
edit on 22-7-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Please, please please send your suggestion to his team. I'd pay $10 to see that~

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

So you didn't see where SMITH asked for the delay. It was supposed to start next month. What? Isn't he READY? Whats the delay?

To soon to effect the election!

Trump will benefit from the martyr and underdog effect.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Once again, it was only set for next month because of the Speedy Trial Act. CIPA trials require a lot of pre-trial hearings and there was no way they would all be completed before August.

Considering it took Nauta nearly a month to find local lawyers should be an indication of why this trial was never going to occur in August. Their lawyers don't even have their security clearances yet so they wouldn't have access to all of the discovery materials.

CIPA cases usually take at least eight months to go to trial, but it's not unheard of for them to take over a year. 11 months is perfectly in line with what was is expected in this kind of case.

Don't worry though, the J6 case should be able to get to trial much quicker.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Nothing like a political DOJ. No justice there.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

My gosh the lawfare is staggering. For what?

Is there any evidence whatsoever that any foreigner or other bad actor gained access to dangerous national security secrets that rise to the level of the 3 ring circus?

There is more evidence of such in the Hunter transcripts from WhatsAp, in the Biden classified docs case. Oh yeah, but he cooperated.

What did Hunter sell for all those millions?

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't see how trump can lose, being as how now he has become a religious figure to the right; comparable to Moses and Jesus...anointed by God to save the nation.

trump deserves a shrine where the faithful can make a pilgrimage to honor and praise his holy name.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

religionnews.com...

edit on 22-7-2023 by olaru12 because: sp

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So you feel like one prolific poster on ATS represents the entire 75 million or so people on the right?

I don't like Trump the person one little bit. But I also know that imperfect people have accomplished great things.

I don't like Trump the person one little bit. But I despise and fear the tyrannical designs by the people trying to take him out. There is no justice in a witchhunt, and many people end up sympathizing with the witch.,

He is certainly not my messiah. I don't want him to win the nomination. But I WILL support him if he does. I will hold my nose. Same as before. Because the alternative stinks even worse.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Oh yes, it's all very complicated. That's my point.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Well, blame the 1980 Congress for passing a law that sought to eliminate graymail.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I think the only reason the man's still alive is because he's either part of or is useful for the agenda.

The reason he's still alive is because the Deep State doesn't exist.

The US took out Osama bin Ladin, and he was very well protected. Government assassination is a "thing" in all governments.

Trump isn't THAT well protected. If there'd been a Deep State vendetta, he'd be resting right next to Ivanka on the first hole of his Bedminster golf club.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 727Sky

Imagine Republican nominee Donald Trump attending the Republican Convention in July, wearing a medal for each attack he withstood from the dark side...and explaining the medals at the microphone.

i.e. "This medal shaped like a donut, was received when Alvin "Krispy Kreme" Bragg indicted me for something that noone remembers...not even me!" (Audience roars with laughter)

imagine donald j trump attending the comittee and not talking about himself at all but discusing the welfare of public and the correct approach to repeling our adversares, restoring the economy and affirming the faith in our federal servants

egads and gadzooks

edit on 22-7-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 727Sky

Imagine Republican nominee Donald Trump attending the Republican Convention in July, wearing a medal for each attack he withstood from the dark side...and explaining the medals at the microphone.

i.e. "This medal shaped like a donut, was received when Alvin "Krispy Kreme" Bragg indicted me for something that noone remembers...not even me!" (Audience roars with laughter)

imagine donald j trump attending the comittee and not talking about himself at all but discusing the welfare of public and the correct approach to repeling our adversares, restoring the economy and affirming the faith in our federal servants.

egads and gadzooks

Actually that is what he does do 85% of the time is talk about "Restoring" everything to plentiful times that have been utterly destroyed by Joe Biden.

The other 15% he talks about what the continually evil zealots and Godless heathens are trying to do to him non-stop. Everything they accused him of has already been proven false and fabricated or manufactured to appear criminal.

Biden sycophant's continue to believe every NEW accusation is somehow TRUE, when everything before was proven false.
Should he tone that down a notch? I think the current proportions are about right.

The lies continue.... The left believes their lies are the truth while claiming everyone on the right are the liars. It's a crazy train going in an infinite causal circle.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The TIDE is Turning , it has Reached it's Ebb............

" Exclusive — Rep. Jim Banks: ‘It’s Time to Impeach’ President Biden, Expunge Trump Impeachments "

" Expunge Trump Impeachments: ‘He Was Right About the Ukraine Corruption with the Biden Family’ "

www.breitbart.com...

We Will ALL See the LIGHT Now . The Fight has Just Begun for ALL Our Eternal Souls,,,,.................

edit on 22-7-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

I don't think you are looking at the bigger picture of possibilities here. Ya sure seems great and all yet has the potential to create a bigger problem than any candidate would want. I personally would rather get this over with and move on to prove his innocence so we can focus on progress. But no Trump and camp like to prolong things to a completely unnecessary length.
If he has nothing to hide then why constantly delay? He is being shady as always and yet people cheer him on while constantly being duped then trying to justify the why...

As with all prior Democrat attempts to "get Trump" the leaks from the trial will be all anti-Trump negative. As you recall, the control of information (pro-Biden / anti-Trump) by 95% of the mass media, was a key reason scumbag Biden was able to cheat himself into the White House.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's definitely not a cult. I swear!
edit on 22-7-2023 by Threadbare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Thank-you! And all that complication is what will cause this trial to be delayed until (?).

CNN cut off their own legal expert this morning, when he began describing some of these "complications", and implying that judge Cannon and Team Trump had conspired to set May 20th for this reason. (Too horrible to even entertain?)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join