It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Hill part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This takes place not far from the first one. Maybe about a mile down the road. I had told this years ago here on ATS in the Supernatural Forum, but it was on someone else's thread and I can't find it.

[ For Andyw513 - if you're going toward Hazard from Vicco and you cross the tracks there at Happy, it's the mountain on the right as soon as you cross the tracks. ]

I was 15 at the time and my cousin and I got bored and decided we going to climb to the top of the mountain. Just something to do I guess. I grew up roaming those hills and even though I haven't lived there in a long time, still know them like the back of my hand.

We started up a animal trail and it was steep. You ever climb/crawled up a hill ? Grabbing grass and small trees to pull yourself up ? Yeah. Like that. We finally got to a part we could reasonably climb at the tree line and about 100 ft in we saw something weird. We came to a tree that the first limb was a good 10 -12 ft off the ground and there were clothes across the branch. 2 full sets of clothes. A man's and woman's.
Not like someone had thrown them up there, they were neatly folded and draped across. I can see someone climbing it, but to shinny down naked ? If you were a man you'd leave some important skin on that bark and I can't see it being any easier for a woman. And why leave your clothes up there ?

Being teenagers, we really didn't think about all that, we just knew there was a naked woman somewhere, so we kept going.

When we got toward the top, there was a flat space where there were no trees. Just a clearing with some short grass. My cousin was on my right as we walked out into the grass and we were at the far right side of the clearing. I looked at him and he was looking past me toward the left side of the clearing. He had a "what the hell is that" look on his face so I turned to see.
As I turned, my first thought was "bear" bobcat" or pretty much everything but what I saw.

About 50 - 60 ft away was a hole in the air. It was roughly 3 ft wide, 8 ft tall, hovering about 2 ft off the ground and black. When I say black, I mean black as in the complete absence of light. The kind of black that you would see between the stars. Soul sucking, terrifying BLACK. The edges were not sharp, kind of wispy, trailing off and undefined. Like it was melding into our reality.

I stared at it for about 10 seconds, not scared at all, just curious ...and then the terror hit.

Mind numbing, stunning terror. Have you ever been so scared your brain just freezes and even though you're screaming inside you can't move ?

When the paralysis broke...well, I'll say this. It took us the better part of an hour to get up there, it took 10 minutes to get down. By the time I got to the bottom of the mountain, I looked like I had been whipped and beaten bloody. Running with tree limbs whipping at me, falling on sharp rocks, rolling and getting back up to RUN. My only thought was to GET AWAY FROM IT.
I don't know what it was...but I have opinion.

After years of thinking about it, I firmly believe it was a portal. To where, I don't know. The Gates of Hell or interstellar space, it could've been either.
But I have always believed in my heart that we were very close to being a Missing 411 case.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Unironically cool story bro! Thanks for sharing. I and a friend were walking a recently cleared trail down a steep hillside once when the whole earth-scene sort of shifted/glitched. It was as if everything shifted up and to the right about a foot and then back -- along some dimensional "fault line". We both said something like, "Whoa, did you see that?", but that was really all that happened.

Now, as a Falun Dafa practitioner of many years, I am well aware of a lot of those phenomena (not really the point of the practice, but it is clearly explained), but it still fascinates me when those interactions happen in ordinary human society. Some are very purposeful, and others are just a perfect storm of anomalous motion of matter.

Yours sounds sketchy and intentional. It was probably the right thing to do by running.
edit on 21-7-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Awesome encounter!! Thank you for sharing!

Interesting what you describe of the portal. Very similar to other reports. With the exception of it being oval (That’s just going off of my memory. Maybe I’m mistaken).

From what I’ve researched, the beings that come out of the portals aren’t pleasant. Good you followed your intuition.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Fascinating! And one has to wonder about all the missing people who are never found......

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Did your cousin have any ideas on what this 'black hole' was, or did he feel the same as you, that it was a portal?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Maybe you unknowingly went through the portal, and now you find yourself in our universe.

Unfortunately, I must inform you that if you desire to return to your original universe, the portal is now completely closed, and there is no way to go back.

edit on 50075031pm312023Fri, 21 Jul 2023 18:50:09 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting account. Things like this do make me wonder, intentional or naturally occurring? Those clothes throw me off in making my personal theory, the clothes just have to be related and more than likely intentional occurrence. And honestly the overall wrongness of all of what you describe is what makes me believe it.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

He didn't want to talk about it at the time and I asked him about it 30 years later and he no memory of it at all. After it happened, he stayed in his bedroom for 2 days and only came out to go to the bathroom. His Mom had to take his meals to him.

I remember it in detail over 40 years later and I guess he just blocked it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just as when three other women and I saw a very large UFO hovering above us, afterwards they simply refused to discuss it, the fear takes over.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Maybe you unknowingly went through the portal, and now you find yourself in our universe.

Unfortunately, I must inform you that if you desire to return to your original universe, the portal is now completely closed, and there is no way to go back.

🤣 TRUTH is stranger than fiction…

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Trauma/fear does strange things to some.

I know a lady who was involved in a car accident. She was seriously injured, [ broke both legs ] but the other driver died on impact. Not her fault at all, the other driver pulled out in front of her, but she will not talk about it and hasn't driven a car in 10 years.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Recall by any chance if the wind picked up before you saw the oval ?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

"...the fear takes over."

Certainly that can be a typical response. However with ETs involved, they may have a part to play that we cannot deal with because of the severe disadvantage it presents to our concepts of what we must believe or reject to remain healthy and sane.

Many times in "close encounters" and in proven abduction cases, the ETs take total control of the human mind and scant details remain to add to the confusing of "Just what the Hell happened...?" and what residual memories that remain.

My abduction lasted about two hours, but all I consciously remember is the voice in my head that started the experience and the voice at the end telling me that everything was alright as I found myself continuing to drive on as if nothing had happened.

So despite the fear of our being subservient to a higher power other than our old-fashioned gods, despite the fact that every aspect of our lives may be changed from actual contact with such powers, we must deal with the evident fact that nothing is truly unshakably sacred to our world and our individual being anymore. So is it any wonder that the automatic thing to do, at the time of an experience or even when simply reading about a scary account that we simply blank out and refuse to accept the reality of the event?

At the end of our muddled thinking, we may conclude that we are really powerless pawns and that the ETs are so developed that for individuals and small groups they can control time, space and consciousness.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Observer19
I agree, we are completely powerless against these highly developed civilizations, and perhaps this is why world governments are so reluctant to let us know the truth. They are in total control, if they choose to be. Which does bring up an interesting point, if these vehicles and 'aliens', robots, whatever they are, had destructive or evil intentions towards us, it seems they would have revealed that by now.
In my experience, we had no 'missing time', just left with the knowledge that we had seen something other worldly and that we most certainly are not alone in the universe.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Cool encounter,

There was a similar portal observed at skinwalker if i recall correctly.

A large dark creature came out of it, so you made the right choice to leave when you did.

top topics

join