It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are Superior to Grey Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Indeed. Humans are also superior to unicorns, leprechauns, fairies and flying pigs.

To elaborate, I think we need to first establish that "Grey Aliens" exist before we can claim superiority to "them".

edit on 23-7-2023 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

I cant take credit for it. I actually heard Linda M. Howe speculating on this possiblity at a UFO convention. It made sense for me at the time, as they don't have to reproduce either, only repair.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There's some anecdotal evidence out there that the greys are just purpose built androids, much like the UFO from that craft in the pacific, and don't necessarily represent the species who created them.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This is important to remember if humanity ever ends up in diplomatic negotiations with the greys! That is the main point I want to make in this post. If we enter into diplomatic negotiations with the aura of being superior and having things that the greys admire and we could offer them, we will do MUCH better than if we enter into negotiations terrified of their technological prowess!

We won't really be entering into negotiations with 'greys' per se, they will be hybrid, so they will also be part human. That is to assume that they are already living among us and that they are the ones injecting or introducing new technological advances to serve/save humankind and themselves.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

It was something i had not thought about but sounds as plausible as any other theory.

All the best

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: inspector42

Its the way we are doing it with probes so far. Its a much more easy problem. We surely will send AI out sooner or later. We are very close to those first steps now.

Ohhh.... another Cylon or Terminator movie. We send them out to explore, then they decide to hybridize with creatures they find, create a bunch more of themselves using the hybrids for labor and come back in a 100,000 years and attack us!
edit on 7/23/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I know some things about the "greys" if anyone wants to know.

I've met the blank avatar, what is within the avatar and the elusive consciousnesses beyond.

I think you will find they are not extraterrestrial in origin. Rather, like humans, they are children of the earth. More akin to the fairy folk.

Beware though, they are not Tinkerbells by any stretch of the imagination.

edit on 23-7-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: shpellin mastake

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

One might ask , if Zeta reticuli exists and they've leaped thousands of years ahead of us , knowing big tech's going to dominate your lives in the future and future generations what will be left of the original species on such planet ??

Some point to think about?

- mind controlled
- no reproductive organs
- lot of integrated brainpower with quantum entangled wifi
- synthetic skin with waste control
- ultra sensitive 1920x2400 eyes with night vision eye stimulation and zoom up to 24x covered with a thin layered biological lens.

Looks we are on our way

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
yes a species that eats tide pods is so damn superior to some loser ET

go back home greys you have been beat!!

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

"Humanity is entirely different. Instead of being trapped by entropy, we are living creatures that defy entropy and become more complex and ordered over time."

Utterly wrong.

Tell me otherwise when your corpse has rotted away into molecules and atoms

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No we are not.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

"Humanity is entirely different. Instead of being trapped by entropy, we are living creatures that defy entropy and become more complex and ordered over time."

Utterly wrong.

Tell me otherwise when your corpse has rotted away into molecules and atoms

That is true, but I was talking about our evolving genetics and culture.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The grays are far superior to us.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As far as I heard in the UFO community there are tall greys(7-8 feet tall) and short greys(3-4 feet)...The tall ones are not clones, they are highly intelligent and technologically advanced beings like tall whites, Nordics, reptilians...but the small ones are clones witnessed by abductees sometimes with the tall greys, with reptiles type beings, or mantis type beings... they are often seen as biological robots who are doing different kinds of work for different species of entities. Don't know if you heard that.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
.... if humanity ever ends up in diplomatic negotiations with the greys!

Never going to happen. They have no need to negotiate with us.
They are light years ahead of us and can do whatever they want.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatchful
Aliens are demons.

No.

Demons are entities that are totally spirit.
Aliens are solid flesh and blood, live and die.
Two different things.

Fundamentalists try to claim aliens are demons.
They give anecdotal "evidence" that saying the name of Jesus makes the aliens leave.
But there is plenty of anecdotal "evidence" that says that doesn't work.

Aliens and demons ... two different things.
People encountering them may get them confused.
But that doesn't mean aliens are demons.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986
This is a joke right? The Greys are biological robots effectively. Intelligently controlled drones and also, at times, hosts for the real aliens consciousness. We are very far from superior. So very far.

We are superior in ways, mostly because we are children of the one God who created everything. Paid for with the blood of His Son.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
From my research (including the book "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls" and other sources) I have determined that the greys are a race of genetically-engineered clones. I have no clue who created them in the first place, but they are artificial.

All 64 species? No, the abductor race uses clones we might call androids, but the remainder are A-OK. The Greys are a race that destroyed their world by bad environmental (and other) choices who then burrowed into our dimension, from theirs, sought human DNA to restore their race.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join