It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk UFO's UAP's and ET

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I’ve made it no secret that I’m not impressed with the new revelations coming out of DC concerning this topic. In my opinion, it’s just the latest distraction for the masses amounting to little substance, however that isn’t the topic of this OP, but it isn’t off limits either.

It’s also no secret that I’m skeptical of the topic as a whole, but that doesn’t mean I’m unable to entertain possibilities without believing any of them. There seems to be some historical precedent going back centuries, even millennia, that is worthy of consideration. The last several decades have also produced events that, if true, raise questions.

As I’ve also mentioned previously, I have pondered Jacques Vallee’s views on the matter, as well as a few others, but a “believer” I am not. I am just open to the evidence wherever it may eventually lead.

My question to the reader is, what has made you a believer or non-believer? Is there one piece of evidence that put you in either group, or has it been a culmination of evidence, or a lack thereof?

Sincere question. There really is no right or wrong answer in this thread. It’s an inquiry, not an inquisition. As someone who has done a moderate amount of research on the topic and has seen a few things in the night sky that are hard to explain without invoking the “black budget” explanation or something more, I’m genuinely curious to hear other members serious take on this.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I defintely believe there's a lot of life out there in the billions of universes, each with billions of galaxies . Off course there has to be . But if they actually make a habit out of visiting our planet , I don't know. Could be hidden non-human right here from earth, or humans who left the planet milllenia ago. Or perhaps us from the future, warning us to stay away from agenda21/agenda30 (mRNA vaccines changing us to grey hive clones).
One latest thread on here claims there's a connection between agenda21/agenda30 and aliens. Klaus defintely is something non-human monster, but not alien.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well I'm not hoping for anything to come from the hearings or all these whistleblowers.

However from personal experience I know there at least two different "alien" species here possibly three, although I believe the third were human. I put alien in quotes because I am not sure they don't come from earth. They told me very little.

One species was very friendly, fun in fact. One didn't seem very friendly at all. I believe the third were human and that encounter was the only time I experienced missing time.

That's for another time and thread I will probably never write.

As for disclosure I don't think it will ever happen by choice.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
House Oversight hearing on UAPs to be held July 26.

I hope there will be video, pictures and live stream available.
Respect to the service men that comes fourth and risking it all

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm a hopeful sceptic , was a believer but now I'm on the fence but I need something credible to rekindle my belief , youtube videos and government stooges just don't do it for me.

I believe intelligent life exists in our galaxy , sadly we have yet to find it ... anywhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

the deeper you dig the more skeptical you become.

is life out there?
probably.
are we visited by aliens?
probably not.

there is no proof just stories and blurry videos. i once was deep into the bob lazar story but as i said the deeper you dig the more skeptical you became. the same with roswell or similar classic ufo-events. even the ariel school incedent lost its magic for me.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There's no right or wrong in general at this point. Because to understand the UFO phenomenon which seems to have capabilities physics doesn't account for, we just really lack the understanding of the universe to know what it is.
That's why it is so silly when people scream: the evil aliens are going to kill us
As far as speculation goes they might not even have noticed yet that we're crawling around under their metaphorical feet and all of this is just byproduct of activities that aren't aimed at us per se

edit on 20-7-2023 by Peeple because: oo

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I was firm skeptic.

Recent whistleblowers has me in re-evaluation mode - just wait and see mode.

Some cool new things coming out. Clear videos. Credible-ish whistleblowers.

Still remembering supposed Werner Von Braun warning… terrorists, meteor, aliens.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
House Oversight hearing on UAPs to be held July 26.

I hope there will be video, pictures and live stream available.
Respect to the service men that comes fourth and risking it all

It will be just another nothingburger

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What made me a believer is having seen craft and creatures with my own eyes.

Personally, after all the things I have seen in 60 plus years has me (almost) concluding that every hypothesis is likely true. Interdimensional, extra terrestrial, ultra terrestrial, etc... Good and bad, evil and ugly.. It is a very large universe.. Just our own galaxy even...

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Now that the Government™, Military™, and MSM™ are interested :
am pretty sure we're gonna get the the Truth™, the Whole-Truth™, and Nothing-But-The-Truth™.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A believer? It should be impossible not to believe. There will be thousands, millions of races through the universe. We are not unique.

There does appear to be good evidence of craft and phenomena beyond explanation and beyond our capabilities around. Something is behind that and it doesn’t seem to be us.

Whether the source of these things is off planet or on I don’t know. Certainly feels like closer in space and time. Hence the crashes.

Greys. Ant people.

They’ve been around our whole time here.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm a hopeful sceptic , was a believer but now I'm on the fence but I need something credible to rekindle my belief , youtube videos and government stooges just don't do it for me.

I believe intelligent life exists in our galaxy , sadly we have yet to find it ... anywhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986
A believer? It should be impossible not to believe. There will be thousands, millions of races through the universe. We are not unique.

There does appear to be good evidence of craft and phenomena beyond explanation and beyond our capabilities around. Something is behind that and it doesn’t seem to be us.

Whether the source of these things is off planet or on I don’t know. Certainly feels like closer in space and time. Hence the crashes.

Greys. Ant people.

This is the kind of dogmatic post I was looking for.

What evidence brought you to your convictions? Was there one or two things, or a culmination over time?

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: ARM1986

Greys. Ant people.

This is the kind of dogmatic post I was looking for.

What evidence brought you to your convictions? Was there one or two things, or a culmination over time?

Hardly dogmatic really, but I get your point.

I have studied many things over many years. Too many point to aliens or others being involved in or at least, visiting us throughout history. From Indian writings and Vimana’s, Alexander the Great’s army witnessing flying shields, visitations in the bible - aliens make more sense than angels - out of place items, weird things in rock art, oral histories, paintings, etc etc. The Sumerian legends. Golden South American trinkets that really must depict flying craft rather than insects. The list is endless.

However I still think it all comes from a lot closer to home than we think. I don’t understand why alien spaceships crash once they get here, or drop here from the host vessel. Just seems strange.

So I guess, to answer your question, it has been many things over many years. Notwithstanding the odd things on Mars.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Lots of people have encounters with flying saucers, orbs and the Beings that come with those things.

Lots of people have not.

Lots of people have encounters with the deceased, ghosts and similar things.

Lots of people have not.

Lots of people have encounters with fairies, gnomes and nymphs.

Lots of people have not.

So one might say that it is simply a question of either one has encountered those things or one has not.

Once one has encountered a grey for example, one does not believe or disbelieve in their existence; one knows they exist.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If the “alien/ID” entities are only allowing government(s) to retrieve their craft and be the “keepers” of the truth, then we’re even more screwed than if there’s no alien/ID entities.

The far superior beings have aligned themselves, or allowed themselves to be contained, by government(s). That does not bode well for mankind as a species.

I would prefer a superior species to liberate mankind from governments and control mechanisms.

Oh well, maybe in other timelines it unfolds differently. In ours, unfortunately, not only did we get the Lenny & Squiggy of alien/ID entities, they are apparently impressed with government(s).

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i've seen a ufo. for several minutes pretty close up.1960's,
my friend remembers it too.

also i could be wrong but i doubt
there were skunk works a couple hundred yrs ago or more by anyone on the planet.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: add

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

My question to the reader is, what has made you a believer or non-believer? Is there one piece of evidence that put you in either group, or has it been a culmination of evidence, or a lack thereof?

I am a believer and I believe in God.

At age 7 I began to have Sleep Paralysis [SP]. The unseen evil then morphed into a 7' hooded faceless demon. AKA The Guardian of the Threshold. He has visited me in SP I surmise over 1000 times throughout my life. We saw our 1st UFO in South Carolina in May 2018. The sightings began to increase heading into Christmas week 2018 along with episodes of SP and visitations of the Guardian of the Threshold.

I was terrified and I began to pray to several uncles, my father in law and to God.

The Guardian of the Threshold has never returned. My SP episodes have only been a handful since Christmas week 2018. UFO sightings have also decrease to almost nothing too.

I was invited to do an international podcast on my Sleep Paralysis experience by a university in England. I have accepted in writing and my connection includes our UFO sightings one of which has been confirmed by a 3rd party, the Sleep Paralysis and that all has been reduced significantly by prayer. Science?

The SP many connect into Jacques Vallee investigative direction as I also have been in contact with many PhD's studying SP and they are headed in that direction also. AKA: Interdimensional beings who also could be "angels" some good some demonic. All answer to God or a supreme being.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I am a believer in the sense that due to several personal experiences (one specifically that was the proverbial straw) I believe that an as yet unknown phenomenon exists that is able to understand an individual's thoughts and in response manifest what appears to be a physical object.

On that one occasion with seemingly some humour, but I wouldn't bank on that always being the case.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join