It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project - Support it or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
(Hi, Merger - haven´t got a reply from you yet, been busy?)

"Baum" is tree in german I believe, "Greentree", I´ve never read about it before. Its a shame the formatting in the linked page is awful, however I found something that could be interesing towards the end of the article.

Ill edit it so it reads a little easier.

Q: Could you speculate on the relationship between this stuff and the fantasy games that have been proliferating, Dungeons and Dragons and that sort of thing?

Dr.H: Well, there are a lot of things out there to cue people. You want to see a great movie, interesting movie, to cue people? Go see "Trancers II." You can rent it in your video shop. Came out last fall. One night in sheer desperation for something at the video store, you know? Nine o'clock on Friday night. Everything's gone. I rented a couple of movies and one of them is that. Fascinating. They're talking about Green World Order.

Yes, "Trancers II." And who is the production company? Full Moon Productions. I couldn't see much cuing in "Trancers I," but who's the production company in "Trancers I"? Alter Productions. There are lots of things around that are cuing. There's an interesting person in the late sixties who talked about the Illuminati.

Have any of you ever heard of the Illuminati with regard to the Cult? Had a patient bring that up to me just about exactly two years ago. We've now had other stuff come out from other patients. Appears to be the name of the international world leadership. There appear to be Illuminatic Counsels in several parts of the world and one internationally. The name of the international leadership of the Cult supposedly. Is this true? well, I don't know.

It's interesting we're getting some people who are trying to work without cuing who are saying some very similar things. There was an old guy in Hollywood in the late sixties who talked about the infiltration of Hollywood by the Illuminati. Certainly what some patients have said is all of this spook stuff, horror stuff, possession and everything else that's been popularized in the last twenty years in Hollywood is in order to soften up the public so that when a Satanic world order takes over, everyone will have been desensitized to so many of these things, plus to continually cue lots of people out there.

Is that true? Well, I can't definitely tell you that it is. What I can say is I now believe that ritual-abuse programming is widespread, is systematic, is very organized from highly esoteric information which is published nowhere, has not been on any book or talk show, that we have found all around this country and at least one foreign country.

<< 1   >>

join