It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project - Support it or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Relative to another thread that has been started that Is tittled:
"the most compelling information"

I have decided to start a new thread on the Disclosure project. The web site can be found here

www.disclosureproject.org...

On this site you will find a press conference on disclosure to the american senate to officially disclose current EBE and Alien contact with the planet earths many countries . Other projects include the disclosure to the american public about the most important lies in this worlds history. As they said it would be vital that this information be shared with the world. And that technologie comming from that knowledge would also be shared. On It a nice little 2 hours video on that page you can view the many people willing to come forward with this vital information to congress.

I have checked the website and the most current information is from 2004 in the Project status update. But there are still conferences going to come through this year in may. I have just recently joined there newsletter.

Has anyone ever had any chance to see these peoples conference? Please enter any information you might have regarding this site as of now it stands like possible truth, But unconfirmed to this date. So my main question is: What do we do with this? do we go forward and organise a mass meeting with them? or flood them with E-mails to pressure them in giving us More information? What do you think??

Thank you all

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Support it. They were about to make some things happen with their National Press Club meeting in 2001, but then 9/11 happened and put a stop to all of that. It makes you wonder.....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Good point do you think that the american governement knew that this would blow of a lid into their secret? Did they get scared. Because I know that I have seen evidence of seing a missile hit the pentagon, Not a plane.

Do you think something would be organised to make this go away? Look at the meetings that are taking place here. There has been a definite stop in their advancement. Wonder if the governement heard about this and tried to silence everything down by drawing attention elsewhere. (im sorry to say this I do value life and value the people that have given their life to save others on 9/11 but I do think its much too close in months from the press release to be a conicidence)

Also I think that the american president is someone that I dont trust! Any truth in that you think?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I support The Disclosure Project for its creation of true awareness, if it continues. But the US (secret) government will "never" disclose what they are doing about Earth's visiting races because what they are doing is criminal. Disclosure has to come from the alien races.

I suspect no end to the pressures, seduction and infiltration put on Greer and his team by Earth powers. The more authentic Greer looks to us, and I don't doubt he is, the more believable he will be if and when he declares whatever the powers make him declare... if he is selling out.

I just don't know, but it's awfully quiet over there. Many have folded before him. We'll see.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It would then need some sort of second wind to bring the pilot project back. Someone who has direct contact with an EBE race you think? Im not very sure of that. Im sure that if the people hold on strong and normal people support this to the end there is nothing a fistfull of intelligent people can do to a whole croud of people screaming :freedom of information.

What does the governement want? To keep power and money rolling. But how can they stop millions and millions of people if they do decide that this just is not good enough for us anymore, we want disclosure and we want it now!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am not surprised that happening...

However, i think this is part of the activation of the Greenlight and End-time programming in (pre-program) people...to help husher in the NWO...and NWR.

What is their true agenda?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
NWO ? Preprogramming? Im not sure where your going please tell me more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diclosure project - Closed?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
But how can they stop millions and millions of people if they do decide that this just is not good enough for us anymore, we want disclosure and we want it now!

As long as the people are unknowing, the govt can "disclose" anything they want to appease the demands, and the people will believe it, or become even more confused by it. Disclosure from the govt is going to be deep dark secrets of crimes, all right, but all blamed on the aliens, pretty much the same as they do now, but worse.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I say support it. I've read Dr Greer's book Disclosure. It is a must have if your into this stuff. It's a good reference to use when trying to colaborate a story. But I would think twice about donating money. Other forms of support are using the prepared forms to send to your representatives.

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Support it. They were about to make some things happen with their National Press Club meeting in 2001, but then 9/11 happened and put a stop to all of that. It makes you wonder.....

So how many theories does this make for 9/11? Please tell me you don't think they planned 9/11 to stop the Disclosure project. It may have caused a delay, but simply because things were reprioritized.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So this in fact would be a plan of some sort to slowly inform the people of this planet that it did in fact happen. Interesting. But I wonder how would the american people react to such a declaration that the governement has been lying to the people for over 50 years. Would'nt this cause some kind of cival war of some sort?

And if we think about money, wich is based on peoples trust. Would that as well cause a lot of damage? They know this secret cannot be kept forever if it is true. But with all of this proof, how can someone know it is not propaganda or even a clever way to have everybody looking in the right place?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is conspiring with the conspiraters

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So this in fact would be a plan of some sort to slowly inform the people of this planet that it did in fact happen. Interesting. But I wonder how would the american people react to such a declaration that the governement has been lying to the people for over 50 years. Would'nt this cause some kind of cival war of some sort?

The plan is already working in place, and it is to slowly inform the people of this planet that "something else" did in fact happen.

The American people are going to be very pissed off to find out what kinds of things our government has been hiding, including the things they are doing with the alien races. The people have to find it out on their own- the govt is not going to tell them.

Yes, civil war, but in the form of demand for change to a better way of life, when the govts do not want the changes. They have put a great deal of effort into building things to run just the way they are.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

NWO ? Preprogramming? Im not sure where your going please tell me more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diclosure project - Closed?

NWO is New World Order

Preprogram is like sleepers people who have been programmed or conditioned to behave or act a certain way by a trigger word, sentence, picture, etc...

Greenlight or Greenstar has to do with (the fake) Alien Invasion. People with this programming or conditioning will react according by some kind of trigger(s) sequence. Usualle those people also have the NWR programming as well.

NWR is New World Religion...people with religion programming will react accordingly...by some kind of trigger(s) sequence to help promote the a one world religion...

I wonder if it would start with the new Pope...

If you pay attention to what's going on the World, you would see what I mean...for example, the death of the Pope...(Alien-based) Movies, like the War of the Worlds, Hitchhiker Guide...etc...

Any sleepers out there...?

[edit on 10-4-2005 by mwen]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Personally, I find Dr. Greer rather snobbish, his objective(s) questionable.

On one hand he wants the general public to invest (financially) in his project, and yet he feels that any other input we provide is useless. An in the other hand, only members of the scientific, military communities etc. with high standing will be considered credible as players in the disclosure game.

nothing like feeling left out of the loop.

The basic premise for his DP is great, it's his motives I'm concerned about.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Support it. Too many witnesses in compromising positions willing to come forward and testify in front of congress for all of it to be fake. Granted, some witnesses may not be telling the truth, but all of them lying. I think not.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
Personally, I find Dr. Greer rather snobbish, his objective(s) questionable.

On one hand he wants the general public to invest (financially) in his project, and yet he feels that any other input we provide is useless. An in the other hand, only members of the scientific, military communities etc. with high standing will be considered credible as players in the disclosure game.

nothing like feeling left out of the loop.

The basic premise for his DP is great, it's his motives I'm concerned about.

I agree. While the idea of the DP sounds great, Greer's motives are in question.

He also has shown a tendency to exagerate his findings and experiences. He has made some pretty incredible claims that have not been backed up. Namely his discovery of an inventor with a zero-point energy device around two years ago.

Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell..... who has never been one to shy away from controversial subjects asked to have his name removed from the DP. That says alot.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
mwen wrote:

Any sleepers out there...?

Oh, I´m positive there is.
I´m not 100% sure I´m NOT one, still trying to figure this out. Greenstar programming is probably very common on UFO-related forums. This does not make you a nut, BTW.

For an example, its my understanding that you could have programming that makes you very convincing and knowledgable around certain aspects of various Alien races and their disposition towards us "humans".

Dr. Greer might not know it, but he has only had the amount of success with his project because they are letting it happen. Had they not wanted this, he would not be allowed to continue successfully IMO.

And its really weird when you think about it. He was a surgeon at a hospital, he has a family to support, and suddenly he decided to just quit his job and go 100% UFO/Aliens disclosure.
I´m guessing he could have programming issues, or worse!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The Disclosure Project needs documented abductees like me. Since the ETs USE paranormal events with humans, then the paranormal events should be included. Notice I said "DOCUMENTED ABDUCTEES".
By paranormal events I mean things like transferring souls, walking through walls, mind control, missing time, telepathy, LIVES PLANNED OUT WITH DEFINITE UFO/ET CONNECTIONS (like mine), etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Here is where it originally started being discussed. See My info on people in NPC Vid

And its Greenbaum Programming not Greenstar Programming.

Greenbaum

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
S1LV3R4D0, what Dawnaj was referring to was the programming of stage alien invasion scenarios, this is called 'Greenstar' because one trigger for individuals with this SPECIFIC end time programming scenario is...of course... a green star.

Just had a scan of the Greenbaum article, too long to read, but from scanning it it isn't on the programming of alien scenario's.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
ahh thanx for settin me straight on that one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join