It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's more to the Fentanyl crisis than meets the eye (or is reported in the MSM)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe this is just Dark Alliance 2.0

Rabbit hole time.

Movies to watch:
Kill the Messenger (2014)
American Made (2017)

Documents to read:
The (John) Kerry Committee Report of 1989
If the CIA really considers the Kerry Committee report to be an exoneration of its record, it is hard to know what it might view as an indictment.

While John (Skull and Bones) Kerry did not find evidence that CIA (George Bush) bosses had deliberately orchestrated the sale of drugs in US cities (go figure), his conclusions were still damning.

This rabbit hole even includes a double headshot suicide of a reporter.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

But don't try and tell me Teenagers aren't vaping .

I didn't .
I merely explained the law here in the US .

Denying ignorance yet a second time .
Why ?
It's gotta be done .

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

How about 42 kilos of carfentanil found in a bust in Canada years ago then hushed up

Maybe when 20 million die they will see it as an issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
This Fentanyl problem looks an awful lot like the crack problem of the 1980's.

Who was responsible for the crack crisis in 80's again?

Hint, it wasn't the Chinese or the Cartels. Although it begins with a C.

Same game just different bad actors. The difference is you can take one pill with just a little more Fentanyl and you are dead. It's like Russian roulette...

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

They are getting rid of the "Undesirables" by getting them to "off" themselves. When you see someone staggering around in downtown SF where is he or she getting the money from to buy the stuff. Or even stand up long enough to pay the man, It has to be free. The body count must be very high who collects the dead?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello I have been coming to ATS since 2015. This is my first post. I am a lifelong Louisiana resident cuurrently living in New Orleans. I can share what I know on a variety of topics, like I believe I was abducted by aliens when I was a child.

I had a migraine so bad early Saturday that I called 911. As soon as I got in the ambulance they gave me 100 micrograms of IV fentanyl. It took her theee tries because my veins roll; I was screaming. It didn't help the headache, but it did get rid of the needle stab wounds' pain. I hate needles. It took a shot of Imitrex at the ER to stop it.

It's been around since the 60s; it's kept around because it's one of the most powerful painkillers available. People are seeking it out now because they are smoking it instead of snorting or shooting it. Smoking it has a much lower bioavalibility so it's not killing people that way nearly as much.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

I think you have that totally wrong, Im from the UK, to think you think China has the USA in its pocket is bonkers.

Russia and China are finished, the US has destroyed them, and both in the same year, the EU and the UK are backing you up and moving all trade from China to India and I assume Mexico will also get a huge share of the manufacturing world industry.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's been watching us even when we were on good terms. I will meet with a PI this week as I believe he has a camera on a tree pointed into our family room that he mounted this January 2023.

They even have the 8 year old kids groomed to pick up bags from the front yard planter. They ran across my lot one day as they were playing lacrosse catch an the ball just happened to roll into my front bushes. So while two kids are getting the ball the third runs across my lot directly to a planter box and peels back with a baggie.

Why I know this is because the two other boys were turned around watching the third. I thought that was odd so I got up from my desk. So the kid has a small brown bag with IMO "goodies" inside

They stopped playing Lacrosse immediately.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Guys embedded with the VA and one of the largest heath care networks in the USA

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

How about 42 kilos of carfentanil found in a bust in Canada years ago then hushed up

Maybe when 20 million die they will see it as an issue.

In the water supply it would have wiped out the 35 million Canadians, if they operate like the UK over a long weekend holiday period if you know the exact place to insert it after taking out the sensors the brown stuff would get real .

One worker was only to happy to explain this to me in the 90s when I briefly worked at a water plant doing construction .

I could stick on a hard hat and viz vest and blag my way in anywhere and nobody would give me a second glance I used to joke with friends

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Xyzazine, it is now replacing fentanyl. It's the drug that is producing "zombies" out of the homeless, addicted. Tranq, the street name for it, is the flesh eating drug that is a nightmare situation. I think it is a weapon to reduce the number of homeless people. It flows freely now , spreading to every state.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

"So, why does fentanyl exist at all? " To kill people; it's part of the depopulation agenda.

"Where is it coming from?" Can you name a three letter US Agency that's been LONG involved in the Opiums/Heroin trade?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

American Made is an excellent film, that ALMOST showed us the connection between Bush 1 and Bubba Clinton, and why and how he became the next POTUS.

Those two were thick as thieves. I wish we knew what the envelopes at Bush 1 funeral were all about. Nobody leaked!

Mena Airport holds all the secrets.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How much do rehab facilities make?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Big sigh.

It exists because it is a fantastic agonist for its receptor. It's great at doing what it does.

Where's it coming from? Mexico, from drug lords who were taught how to make it, by Chinese chemists, sponsored by Chinese government because it's killing our country. Every war fought now is a proxy, including that example, and why we are fighting China in Ukraine.

Try to keep up.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You make some good points, one thing I do not understand is, why would the US want to kill its own citizens? I think we're getting that message from outside sources(China.Iran, etc.).

I have heard another story on this from the Shawn Ryan Podcast. Really great listening - anyways, he had a few guys who worked/reported and hung out with the cartels and he was saying that china is supplying the cartels with this stuff. They(China) were also sending chemists to help the cartels get the dose just right.

From listening to all of Shawns podcasts, to me, it seems like America is under attack in a new way never seen before. China wants to be the No.1 world superpower, America is their greatest threat. Why not de-stablize the country, get them sick, have them use up valuable resources "dealing" with it. The same cartel reporter said that what we're seeing in the US, is exactly what happened in Mexico to destabilze the government. Cartels are being backed by China to weaken it from the inside.

I think that the government(military industrial) is finally on to it, and part of the reason they want to sensor things is to get back control of their country so they can set things right and prepare for the next big war coming. As we all know, America is weak right now and is on the brink of collapse very similar to Rome falling, thus the censorship goals.

I think that greed has made it so politicians/companies have sold out the US and have created what is being seen at the moment.

I hope to god America sorts it out as you guys are the only ones stopping the western world from going to #. I hope what i've heard on that podcast is truer than the elites trying to kill us. The elites will all die if they kill their own workforce,military so china can move right in and execute the rich.

From your neighbor to the north! We need you!

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

In my state weed is not legal and there is only one reason why, the tavern league.

There are four players in this game

Drug Cartels

Pharmaceutical Industry

Alcohol Industry

Big Tobacco

All the above are trying to get any scrap of money they can. Some states have crimped down on housing and food help (a lot of the covid benefits have expired) and we all know everything is getting more expensive. That means all the above are fighting for what’s left.

As far as why… population control, specifically population control of a certain segment of people.
Like you mentioned to disrupt things, if people aren’t doing illegal drugs they are probably smoking more, drinking more etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: multichild
I think you have that totally wrong, Im from the UK, to think you think China has the USA in its pocket is bonkers.

Russia and China are finished, the US has destroyed them, and both in the same year, the EU and the UK are backing you up and moving all trade from China to India and I assume Mexico will also get a huge share of the manufacturing world industry.

I wrote about this in the past. We saw manufacturing more from Jaspan to Korea to China...It will move again and maybe back to the Americas. Also with Russian energy, other places are already taking their place in the EU. Natural gas prices in the EU are at an 18-month low in cost, they don't need Russia anymore.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I have worked in treatment for a long time. You have some valid points. We are talking about billions and billions of dollars monthly from the illegal drug market. When they legalized all drugs in a South American country, the number of addicts dropped significantly as well as crime associated w drug use. Yes people are dying at record numbers throughout the country. Were we better of before restricting opiate pain killers? Or are we better off now with people taking Fentanyl and xylazine. Its the new thing.. a horse traq. It turns people into zombies and gives them skin infections. I know a female that just escaped Kennsignton ave in Philly. (Check u-tube) and it is taking people down left and right. Let me be clear in terms of treatment. There is no advantage to having anyone recover from a business perspective. 85% of people relapse within a year. Thats a non stop supply of people seeking treatment. We always in treatment push for more treatment which we can bill for.

What is the answer? A new approach to treatment and recovery. AA and 12 step programs work for a few people. Most people bounce in and out for years.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: theatreboy

Lets not forget tobacco.

and one of the world's leading killers - alcohol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join