It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doubling down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
and the truth train just keeps huffin and puffin along, speaking of puffin to all those debunkers out there who think we ufo people are weirdos please put your pipe down and look in the mirror because theres a real weirdo for ya. anyway 6 years ago i was like alot of others sitting there listening to coast to coast am pondering the mystery of ufos something ive been studying and researching for decades (not like others who say they been studing it for decades and still dont know whats going on, maybe find another hobby?), even hearing people complaining theres nothing new going on even suggesting all the aliens went home but i maintained that they do exist, have been to our planet at one time and may be still here but it was only my analysis nothing more, then came the nyt article and ttsa anouncement and we were off and running since then and its been a whirlwind and id like to thank the hero lue not just for ufos but his service on behalf of the us against our enemies, for all the disrespectful complaints and chastisements he gets by people who have done nothing for our country but just sit there its shameful but some of us know better, btw if anyone was trying to psyop or trick anybody who exactly is the target? our adversaries? theyre already confused they dont need no help geeze, anyway thanks to him and his team of whistleblowers or truth tellers that are now coming forward in the name of transparency and shattering the historical legacy of illegal programs

the senate majority leaders amendment is a huge step foward and well take it with a big smile on our face and a little giggling to boot however im still not convinced a 9 person panel will want to be fully transparent, ill be willing to put together a group of ufo researchers as a liason to the panel to help the process if necessary because if you seen the nasa panel half of them dont know what a ufo or uap is, all nasa has to do is show the unblurred versions of the clementine photos to the panel and the public for scrutiny and as far as to corroborate the whistle blowers testimony just release the cia ufo files that have recently been confirmed that the public is not allowed to see nor most of govt btw

hopefully the hearings will have whistle blowers with first hand knowledge of the cr and bio recovery programs since were past the lights in the sky and the radar blips and the balloons and the bags and the batman and bart simpson misidentifications, anyway what are yall hoping for in the hearings, what do we need to hear and from who? discuss down below please ans thanks for listening to my ramblings no one in real life wants to hear so yeah

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Hopefully they will bring some solid evidence once and for all so we can stop this cat and mouse.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The main problem with this new road to nondisclosure is the government and CIA operatives involved with it , it's odd that people don't trust the government or CIA unless they're singing a song they like.

TBH I've been around this subject long enough to not hope for anything , Disclosure will come when ET either takes up orbit or makes a show in the sky it won't come from government and certainly not from the CIA.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Being open-minded and being gullible are two different things. That the universe could be full of intelligent life would not surprise me. That intelligent life has been visiting here throughout human history would also come as no real surprise.

That at this specific moment in time, whistleblowers come along and blow the lid off the secrecy surrounding this topic and our government all but capitualates, is pushing the limits of credibility and believability.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Being open-minded and being gullible are two different things. That the universe could be full of intelligent life would not surprise me. That intelligent life has been visiting here throughout human history would also come as no real surprise.

That at this specific moment in time, whistleblowers come along and blow the lid off the secrecy surrounding this topic and our government all but capitualates, is pushing the limits of credibility and believability.

But if the information was given by, let's say Ronald McDonald, of Bozo, I think it would come across much more sincere.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The main problem with this new road to nondisclosure is the government and CIA operatives involved with it , it's odd that people don't trust the government or CIA unless they're singing a song they like.

Bravo mate, very well said.

I honestly don't think the CIA have ever told the truth about this subject lol.

On the general subject of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), there is no organized CIA effort to do research in connection with UFO phenomena, nor has there been an organized effort to collect intelligence on UFOs since the 1950s.

CIA Says, "No UFO Investigation Since The '50's!"

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Klassified

But if the information was given by, let's say Ronald McDonald, of Bozo, I think it would come across much more sincere.

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

On the general subject of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), there is no organized CIA effort to do research in connection with UFO phenomena, nor has there been an organized effort to collect intelligence on UFOs since the 1950s.

CIA Says, "No UFO Investigation Since The '50's!"

That's why I think this sudden 'disclosure' may all be part of long-range plan. People have been convinced for decades that the government is hiding something, with plenty of whistleblowers to convince us all there's a massive coverup.

How convenient we now have a new threat to humanity being uncovered in the halls of congress. We just may need some kind of One World Order to take on this threat and save us from those 'aliens' that have harmed so many millions of us throughout the centuries!

It seems the government is trying just a wee bit too hard to convince us ET's are real and threat to our very existence. It's not adding up for me, especially after years of research into how the masses are manipulated to believe whatever our benevolent leaders want us to believe.

How many of us believed the Covid pandemic was real and how did we react in our fear and panic?

This belief system is being too easily handed to us so my suspicions as to the motive just keep mounting.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

This is all made up nonsense by them and you. You must know that, right? It is an ilusion and deception of the gullible.

top topics

join