It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EOC UFO Archive.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Archive:

Eyes On UFOs - the Archive.

WATCH: Mother lode collection of 160+ (mainly vintage) UFO/UAP documentaries and TV specials from the 1950s-2010s on my other channel "Eyes On UFOs - the archive"!

Link

Thank you for all your support and please enjoy the hundreds of hours of UFO related videos…

Know most folks on here will be aware of the channel but EyesOnCinema has recently released a rather sizeable archive of 'mainly vintage' UFO documentaries and TV specials linked above.

There are also a great many archived interviews with close range UFO witnesses and specific UFO case histories found HERE - granted some videos may not be for everyone but did think there were some very interesting ones.

Have linked a few examples below (along with relevant quotes) but there are loads to go through and both EOC archives are well worth a rummage on a rainy day.

edit on 11-7-2023 by karl 12 because: Fix Link

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Videos:

Puerto Rico - Laguna Cartagena.

• "Something very strange is going on at Laguna Cartagena."

Researcher Jorge Martin - Puerto Rico.

Levelland, Texas - November, 1957.

• "A brilliantly lit, egg-shaped object about 200 feet long was sitting in the road."

Jim Wheeler - Levelland, Texas, November 2nd, 1957 (vehicle interference/multiple reports).

New South Wales, Australia - December, 1995.

• "People were woken by an intense humming noise. They were genuinely frightened when they saw a huge cylindrical object hovering over the water. It had a polished, ball-like bottom, and as it hovered over the lake, its lights shone down into the water, apparently turning it in to steam."

Police Station Sergeant Bob Wenning - Gosford, New South Wales, Australia, December 31st, 1995.

Saskatchewan, Canada - September, 1974.

• "The color of the machine was like a brushed stainless steel. It was rough and you could see while it was revolving that it was sort of grooved all around; you could see kind of grooves, they were darker grey.. a dark grey.. like it had been hot at one time, like steel that gets hot and cools off."

Farmer Edwin Fuhr describes close range encounter with five spinning, domed shaped objects - Langenburg, Saskatchewan, Canada, September 1st, 1974.

Everglades, Florida - March, 1965.

• "It was about 25 feet high, and twice that in its diameter. Up near the top were four tiers of two-foot-square square window-looking sections that emitted a yellowish glow."

Rancher James W. Flynn describes UFO which emitted a low hum - Everglades National Park, Florida, March 12th, 1965.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Mansfield, Ohio - October, 1973.

• "I looked out ahead of the helicopter and observed an aircraft I have never seen before. This craft positioned itself directly in front of the moving helicopter. This craft was 50 to 60 feet long with a grey metallic structure. On the front of this craft was a large steady bright red light. I could delineate where the red stopped on the structure of this craft because red was reflecting off the grey structure. The design of this craft was symmetrical in shape with a prominent aft indentation on the undercarriage. From this portion of the undercarriage, a green light, pyramid-shaped, emerged with the light initially in the trail position. This green light then swung 90 degrees, coming directly into the front windshield and lighting up the entire cockpit of the aircraft. All colors inside the cabin of the helicopter were absorbed by this green light. That includes the instrument panel lights on the aircraft. As a result of my experience, I am convinced this object was real and that these types of incidents should require a thorough investigation."

Lieutenant Colonel Lawrence J. Coyne describes UFO witnessed with three other airmen over Mansfield, Ohio, October 18th, 1973.

Arequipa, Peru - April, 1980.

• "I decided to climb at full thrust to get above the object, but it began to ascend almost parallel to my plane, and when I reached 63,000 ft., it stopped. At this point, I came to within about 300 feet of the UFO. It was about 30 feet in diameter. It was an enameled, cream-colored dome, with a wide, circular, metallic base. It had no engines, no exhausts, no windows, no wings or antennae. It lacked all the typical aircraft components, with no visible propulsion system. It was at that moment that I realized this it was not a spying device, but that it was a UFO, something totally unknown."

Peruvian Air Force Sukhoi S-22 Jet Pilot Commander Oscar Santa Maria Huertas describes UFO encounter over La Joya Military Base, Arequipa, Peru, April 11th, 1980.

Puerto Rico - June, 1980.

• "Mayday, Mayday, Ercoupe ocho cero, eight zero, zero, Hotel. We can see a strange object in our course, we are lost, Mayday, Mayday. Ah we are going from Santo Domingo to ah San Juan International but we found ah a weird object in our course that made us change course about three different times we got it right in front of us now at one o’clock, our heading is zero seven zero degrees.. our altitude one thousand six hundred a zero seven zero degrees.. our VORs got lost off frequency.. Right now we are supposed to be a about thirty five miles from the coast of Puerto Rico but we have something weird in front of us that make us lose course all the time I changed our course a second (unintelligible) our present heading right now is three hundred we are right again in the same stuff sir.”

Pilot Jose Pagan Santos (last words of) - Puerto Rico, June 28th, 1980.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Mexico - May, 1995.

• "They had opaque grey fuselages and a sort of windshield, but without rivets and completely smooth.. What I would like to make clear is that my personal and professional reputation is safe thanks to the testimony of air traffic controllers. They had the three objects on their screens, making 270-degree turns in a very tight radius of action."

Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel describes three radar confirmed 'disc shaped' objects which flew alonside his aircraft over Lake Tequesquitengo, Mexico, May 3rd, 1975.

Dexter, Michigan - March, 1966.

• "I looked to the north and it looked like a falling star, it was red and kind of coming down at forty five degrees. So then I watched it and was going to see if it landed and maybe go down and see what it was.. and when it got to the top of the trees it stopped and a blue and a white light came on it."

Farmer Frank Manor, Dexter, Michigan, March 20th, 1966.

Portage County, Ohio - April, 1966.

• "It's about fifty feet across, and I can just make out a dome or something on the top, but that's very dark. The bottom is real bright; it's putting out a beam of light that makes a big spot underneath. It's like it's sitting on the beam. It was overhead a minute ago, and it was as bright as day here: Our headlights didn't make nearly as much light as it did. And this is no helicopter or anything like that; it's perfectly still and it just makes a humming noise."

Police Officer Dale Spaur - Portage County Police UFO Chase - April 17th, 1966.

Trans-en-Provence, France - January, 1981.

• "The device had the shape of two saucers, one inverted on top of the other. It must have measured about 1.5 m in height. It was the color of lead. This device had a ridge all the way around its circumference. Under the machine I saw two kinds of pieces as it was lifting off."

Renato Nicolai describes UFO which emitted a whistling sound - Trans-en-Provence, France, January 8th, 1981.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Colusa, California - September, 1976.

• "I looked up and this is when I seen the huge object above my house and over parts of the barn. I judged it to be at least 150 feet across, it was saucer shaped with a high dome, it was very shiny on the underneath, it was a porcelain type finish.. and I was getting a tremendous shock all over my body, my hair was standing up and I had an electrical static feeling on the hair on my arms and on my head. As it moved out over the field I could start seeing more portions of the top half which was domed shaped and concaves on the side of the dome - sort of like a lemon squeezer."

Bill Pecha - Colusa, California, September 9th, 1976.

Dechmont Woods, Scotland - November, 1979.

• "These sea-mine-type things with spikes on them came out of the back and grabbed my trousers ripping right through to my skin."

Livingston Development Corporation Forestry Worker Robert Taylor - Dechmont Woods, Scotland, November 9th, 1979.

Kentucky, United States - January, 1976.

• "It was a bright red object in the night sky, I thought I was seeing an airplane on fire."

Mona Stafford, UFO also witnessed by Elaine Thomas and Louise Smith - Lancaster, Kentucky, January 6th, 1976.

Warwickshire, England - March, 1999.

• "It maneuvered like no other craft I've seen, it looked like it was underwater, like the way a nose goes up and down on a submarine".

Colin Saunders, Warwickshire, England, March 31st, 1999.

Manchester, England - July, 1979.

• "We saw this object which was shaped like a crescent moon - it was physical, it was a physical object. I felt like I could have gone up and touched it, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing."

Lynda Jones, suffered burns around the eyes the following day - Didsbury, Manchester, England, July, 1979.

North Yorkshire, England - January, 2005.

• "I saw it going up and it hovered right above the car."

Anne Devereaux, Ingleton, North Yorkshire, January 16th, 2005.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

WOWzers Karl…..Thanks!

You know…..I would say email the link to AARO and cc Rubio, Gilderbrand.

However per the AARO Kirkpatrick…..it seems that civilian sightings and stories won’t be considered…for sometime to come..if ever

"We cannot answer decades of questions about UAP all at once, but we must begin somewhere. While I assure you that AARO will follow scientific evidence wherever it leads, I ask for your patience as DOD first prioritizes the safety and security of our military personnel and installations in all domains," Kirkpatrick said.

Sufficient data gathered by technical sources and means…….simple potato cam images, or dots in the sky videos, isn’t enough.

A large number of cases remain technically unresolved, but this is primarily due to a lack of data associated with these cases, he pointed out. "Without sufficient data, we are unable to reach defendable conclusions that meet the high scientific standards we set for resolution, and I will not close a case that we cannot defend the conclusions of," Kirkpatrick said.

This narrow band of footage range requirement, pigeon holes sightings… leaving other sightings outside of this range, worthless to them to study…from what I’m seeing.

Most sightings being examined by the team are in the 15,000- to 25,000-foot range. The reason for this is because that's where a lot of aircraft fly, he said.

Complete Source: DOD Working to Better Understand, Resolve Anomalous Phenomena
👽
edit on 11-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Have you really got any faith in that clown show mate?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Have you really got any faith in that clown show mate?

Of Course Not …..I suspect before long … it will go by the way of the DoDo bird.

Cheers
🍺

👽
edit on 11-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Ha didn't think so mate - no worries.

Got a bit carried away posting some of the videos but also wanted to include this one.

"I was destined to remain as unidentified as the flying objects."

NASA Aerodynamicist Paul Hill who posthumously published his UFO research because he was 'fearful' of specific government agencies

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Ha didn't think so mate - no worries.

Got a bit carried away posting some of the videos but also wanted to include this one.

"I was destined to remain as unidentified as the flying objects."

NASA Aerodynamicist Paul Hill who posthumously published his UFO research because he was 'fearful' of specific government agencies

One of my fairly recent acquisitions….

👽

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Way cool. The testimony aspect is a treasure by itself. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is a nice channel, there's also this one with a lot of old vids/testimonies UFOB
with some redundancies between the two channels but some exclusives as well. It's worth a look.

edit on 11-7-2023 by Wackadoodle because: link

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

One of my fairly recent acquisitions….

Mighty fine book mate.

Recently re-read this one and perhaps Kirkpatrick needs to be sent a copy of both lol.

originally posted by: The GUT

The testimony aspect is a treasure by itself.

Yes indeed Gut and hats off to EOC.

Hadn't heard many of the testimonies in quite a while and was quite taken with the Fuhr one - really do wonder what happened there.

Also got to love Professor McDonald in these two.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good work, Karl...That "The Stanford Kentucky Alien Abduction- January 1976" video that you posted, reminds me of my November 1976, double nighttime sighting of a purported fiery-balled foo fighter; approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- One in its high power bluish white power phase, and a minute later...when it was in its low power, fiery red orange, spherical landing phase --- That displayed no fiery tail.

Which was one foo fighter landing, that I never did search for the landing zone.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wackadoodle

This is a nice channel, there's also this one with a lot of old vids/testimonies UFOB

Many thanks for that link Wackadoodle - some pretty rare vids in that collection.

Don't know if there's a military explanation but found the Venezuelan USO/UFO vid very intriguing - (also saw this link so will look further into it).

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Good work, Karl...That "The Stanford Kentucky Alien Abduction- January 1976" video that you posted, reminds me of my November 1976, double nighttime sighting of a purported fiery-balled foo fighter..

Hey mate did you ever write up a detailed thread on your nighttime sighting in 1976?

That Stanford Kentucky case sure is a freaky one and Cuckooold once authored a great thread about it.

Apparently there were other separately located witnesses reporting UFOs around the same time and area and the women also experienced missing time and a burning sensation in their eyes (like in so many other cases).

If that's not weird enough apparently the motor vehicle was 'driving by itself' and directly after the incident Louise Smith's pet parakeet was 'terrified of her'.

Unexplained Cases: The 1976 Stanford, Kentucky Abduction

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Awesome finds Karl. I haven't been on the forums in a while and was looking for "Declassified" files and a link sent me back here so I decided what the hell I'll check ATS out been a couple years at least. I am not disappointment.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Keiyentai

Awesome finds Karl. I haven't been on the forums in a while and was looking for "Declassified" files and a link sent me back here so I decided what the hell I'll check ATS out been a couple years at least. I am not disappointment.

Glad to see you back mate and yes plenty of very strange sounding UFO files out there.

Did you catch this vid from the archive?

Apparently the pilot got a pic.

• "This speck suddenly grew extremely quickly until we saw this huge shadow go over the top of us but the most amazing thing about it was there was no noise and absolutely no movement or turbulence at all. We looked at each other, saying, 'What the hell was that'? Several pilots have seen UFOs in England, so it didn't surprise me, but I was surprised that we actually got a picture of it."

Pilot David Hastings, object also witnessed by co-pilot David Paterson - Mojave Desert, September 9th, 1985.

edit on 12-7-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Good little site with so much historical perspective.

The Bob Taylor case is still one of the weirdest UFO stories from the British Isles during that golden ago of UFO sightings some 40-50 years ago.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Good little site with so much historical perspective.

The Bob Taylor case is still one of the weirdest UFO stories from the British Isles during that golden ago of UFO sightings some 40-50 years ago.

Ah yes mate, a few turkeys in there but a pretty comprehensive archive nonetheless.

Know you've done some work on the Bob Taylor case and (as mentioned before) have always been intrigued by the 'horrible chemical-like smell' and 'hissing noise' reported.

Apparently other disc and oval shaped UFOs were witnessed in the weeks leading up to the incident (all in a 5 mile radius of Dechmont woods) and Robert Taylor was hypnotised but could not recall what occurred after his blackout.

Also found it interesting that his dog refused to leave the house for months afterwards.

Whatever actually happened it's mentioned in the vid below that, after his experience, Robert Taylor always carried a camera with him wherever he went.. and never changed his story right up to his death in 2017.

<<   2 >>

join