It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All out Nuclear War will never happen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I don't know. It is not important, because simply you state an absolute when you can't be sure or control the parameters you defined for your absolute statement:

It is not important to know or be able to answer your question "Then how do they plan on living underground for a very long time". Why? Because 'they', the elite, does not have guaranteed control over the situation at all.

So why bother with your question when it's not in their influence to prevent it. I don't want to be rude but don't you see the logic problem here? The elite can't control everything, so it does not matter what they would do.

Your statement that all out nuclear war will never happen because the elite needs the planet, too, is false. It can still happen even if they do not want to, by outside forces. Therefor your statement and perceived security is false.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

I don't know. It is not important, because simply you state an absolute when you can't be sure or control the parameters you defined for your absolute statement:

It is not important to know or be able to answer your question "Then how do they plan on living underground for a very long time". Why? Because 'they', the elite, does not have guaranteed control over the situation at all.

So why bother with your question when it's not in their influence to prevent it. I don't want to be rude but don't you see the logic problem here? The elite can't control everything, so it does not matter what they would do.

Your statement that all out nuclear war will never happen because the elite needs the planet, too, is false. It can still happen even if they do not want to, by outside forces. Therefor your statement and perceived security is false.

What are you saying here ? It will only be the Elite in the bunkers and they will have their armies to protect them , We common folk will have no chance . There's a few private bunkers but only for the rich and do not think any of them are prepared for a few hundred years .

I'm not offended by your thoughts at all , But I hope it's not a round about way of saying it's in Gods hands .

Would you rather me say "More then Likely there will be no all out nuclear war" because the Elites in charge know there's no long term survival underground The Elites have the nukes why do you think it's not in their hands to cause the problem ?
edit on 10-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't spend much time outside and have to take a D3 supplement. That's all there is to it.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't spend much time outside and have to take a D3 supplement. That's all there is to it.

My point

"Most vitamins are considered safe for up to two years past their expiration date (unless they contain mold),"

No way to survive underground long term

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is it more likely that the missing trillions have been spent on underground cities, linked via transport tunnels, hidden bases on Mars or trying to back engineer UFO’s?

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

theres a secret base on the moon the elites will go to.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

lol my ex was a red head...lucky him

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I agree to a point.

All out Nuclear war where they bring out the Big Boy Nukes and scorch the planet yeah I find that highly unlikely . Now the Tactical Nukes that is a different story , those could be used to great affect during WW3.

The Big Hydrogen Bombs and other Classified munitions I think those were created for a different purpose and what exactly that purpose is I've not a clue.

But I assume it's possibly to deter an Extraterrestrial Threat.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
We all hope it never happens, but I fear that it will. Believe me, those that will be underground have already thought of everything including vitamins.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That is correct .
It's all been a sham .

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

My point

"Most vitamins are considered safe for up to two years past their expiration date (unless they contain mold),"

Uh yeah,hate to breakit to you but they have ways to produce those in those vaults and they can also seal them in airless containers and freeze them. The big vaults will have scientist who can manufacture things.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

My point

My daughter has to take vitamin D injections, which can be frozen forever.

I think the ice age a nuclear holocaust creates will outlive the effects of radiation. It's only been 37 years since the Chernobyl accident and people have been taking tours for some time without protective gear and using time limit restrictions.

The tech we know about is already outdated by at least a couple of decades, which makes me wonder if the 1% already have a solution to the effects of nuclear fallout, since WWIII is being pushed so hard. There's no way they're going down with the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I think people misunderstand a all out nuke war Chernobyl was one melt down when 100's or 1000's go off it a different story .

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

My point

Uh yeah,hate to breakit to you but they have ways to produce those in those vaults and they can also seal them in airless containers and freeze them. The big vaults will have scientist who can manufacture things.

But you need materials to create and remanufacture things and you need people trained in every job who are able to teach someone else the job . One key figure goes down then the whole vault goes .

No more trucks will be rolling up delivering anything what you have once that door locks is what you have .

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Fallout follows the 7 x 10 rule

For every factor of 7 hrs (7 hours, 7 x 7, 7 x 7 x7) the radiation decreases by factor of 10

The danger of radiation from fallout also decreases rapidly with time due in large part to the exponential decay of the individual radionuclides. A book by Cresson H. Kearny presents data showing that for the first few days after the explosion, the radiation dose rate is reduced by a factor of ten for every seven-fold increase in the number of hours since the explosion. He presents data showing that "it takes about seven times as long for the dose rate to decay from 1000 roentgens per hour (1000 R/hr) to 10 R/hr (48 hours) as to decay from 1000 R/hr to 100 R/hr (7 hours)." This is a rule of thumb based on observed data, not a precise relation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I recently became very depressed and found out it was that I was very low on very low on vitamin D normally we get this from the Sun .

How do the Elites plan on living underground In bunkers for a extended time , I mean all out Nuclear war the surface would not be habitable for a very long time . There will be no way to store enough of the vitamins we need not to mention , Water -Fuel for power .

The Elites should know this and you would think that they would not want to die underground .

I never knew just how our bodies need actual sunlight to prevent diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, and tuberculosis to name a few .

All out war would cause us to go underground for at least a generation no way we would survive that .

Are you saying that nobody lived in Hiroshima or Nagasaki after they were bombed? Because Nagasaki built a memorial museum called Nagasaki International Cultural Hall in 1955 under the guidance of the reconstruction law, which then became a very popular tourist site to help boost the economy of Nagasaki. 10 years after the nuclear bomb there. This isn't Fallout... LOL

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

" All out Nuclear War will never happen "

Ah , The " Aliens " Won't Let it Happen Because.......................>?

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I recently became very depressed and found out it was that I was very low on very low on vitamin D normally we get this from the Sun .

How do the Elites plan on living underground In bunkers for a extended time , I mean all out Nuclear war the surface would not be habitable for a very long time . There will be no way to store enough of the vitamins we need not to mention , Water -Fuel for power .

The Elites should know this and you would think that they would not want to die underground .

I never knew just how our bodies need actual sunlight to prevent diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, and tuberculosis to name a few .

All out war would cause us to go underground for at least a generation no way we would survive that .

Are you saying that nobody lived in Hiroshima or Nagasaki after they were bombed? Because Nagasaki built a memorial museum called Nagasaki International Cultural Hall in 1955 under the guidance of the reconstruction law, which then became a very popular tourist site to help boost the economy of Nagasaki. 10 years after the nuclear bomb there. This isn't Fallout... LOL

Japan is not the same as today's Thermal Nuclear weapons going off 100's at a time geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .

Would you go eat a coconut off of Bikini Atoll ?

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Vit D is also in foods we eat. Mushrooms and leafy greens contain a good amount. If a person(s) were prepping properly, they would ensure that their food sources would provide a well balanced diet so that scurvy and other diseases would be deterred.

Anyone who is prepping should know the nutritional value of the foods they are storing so they can have a proper diet.

edit on 3031202300000031bMon, 10 Jul 2023 20:28:30 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

edit on 7/10/2023 by Klassified because: Redacted for...reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join