It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China’s Neurostrike Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Has anyone been hearing random high pitched piercing tones?

According to the Washington Times China has developed a Neurostrike weapon (source linked below) The Small Wars Journal article below describe the capabilities of the Neurostrike Weapon. The article also speculates that this weapon is the cause of Havana Syndrome.

The part of the Small Wars Journal article that really stood out to me was

The State Department has said the employees developed what became known as “Havana Syndrome” – headaches, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms that arose when they heard penetrating, high-pitched sounds.

As I recall ringing ears was identified as a side effect of COVID. I probably not the only person seeing pop-up ads for tinnitus treatments (ringing ears).

If China has this weapon the US either has it too or will be working to develop a version of it.

The US government has conducted tests on the US population in the past. I’m pretty sure that the government wouldn’t hesitate to perform this type of testing on the population now. After all the government would just be emitting high pitched sounds and waiting to see how the public reacts. The US already uses high pitched tones to discourage teens from loitering in certain areas. According to a 2019 NPR article -

In Philadelphia, 30 parks and recreation centers are outfitted with a small speaker called the Mosquito. It blares a constant, high-pitched ringing noise all night long — but one that only teenagers and young adults can hear.
. Source cited below.

So based on all of this again I am asking Has anyone been hearing random high pitched piercing tones?

1. Small Wars Journal Article

2. Washington Times Article

3. NPR Article
edit on 7-7-2023 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Regarding the tinnitus, I see a lot of ads as well. But also, I remember back in the 70's people listened to stereo head phones a LOT and then in the 80's and 90's the smaller ear phones and today, ear buds. Back in the day, people were constantly saying "they're going to regret it" regarding the constant and sometimes/often loud direct sounds pounding in their ears. I knew when I was still a teenager that people were going to be going deaf sooner just because of their music listening styles. And now I see all these ads, so yeah, actions have consequences. Add possible side effects to the Corona virus and it's various vaccines could be adding insult to injury.

The speakers in the parks.....interesting. Going to research that. I don't know how only 'teenagers and young adults' could be singled out for a specific tone but hmmmmm.

And the China perspective.......what AREN'T they working on to control the rest of the world?

edit on 1031202300000031bFri, 07 Jul 2023 15:01:10 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

I have not been hearing any such sounds on a regular basis, although I do experience a "ring" at a very high pitch whenever there is a rapid change in air pressure; such as when a high or low pressure front moves into my area.

I also used to be able to hear the extremely high pitch "whine" of old-style cathod ray tunes (CRT's), especially as the tunes aged.

Ultrasonic cleaners, like jewelers use to clean rings and such, set my teeth on edge!

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The tone is often called "The Mosquito".

It is a tonal frequency that can, usually, only be heard by younger, less damaged ears.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The Washington Times article referred to the 12 page report titled “Enumerating, Targeting, and Collapsing the Chinese Communist Party’s NeuroStrike Program” linked here
12 page report

In the report the authors state

The CCP views NeuroStrike and psychological warefare as a core component of its asymmetric warefare strategy against the U tied States and its Allies in the Indo-Pacific. NeuroStrike is part of the CCP’s standard of battle; not an unconventional set of capabilities only to be used under extreme circumstances.

a reply to: StoutBroux

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

After reading the articles and the links you have provided, I can only guess 1 of 2 things

1) The author of the "small wars journal" article has no idea what he is talking about as well as the parrot media articles
2) The author is helping to create obfuscation for the in fact, deeply involved US Government programs into exactly this technology.

Does China have this type of warfare capability, yes I have no doubt because I know that the US government also has these capabilities.

Given the history of Cuba with the US Government I would have to guess that any Neurostrike in the Cuba region is most likely caused by efforts of the US Government, and any "news article" claiming China is responsible is pure propaganda, which is part and parcel of the same style of Neuro warfare being waged.

ITs all so much deeper than any case of "tinnitus"

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah man. The whole of my life when I’m around anything that plugs into a wall

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The frequencies we can ear change with age, that's things like the "mosquito" work only on younger people.

A weapon that uses a specific frequency can only be used for a specific age range and would not work as a weapon for all the other age ranges.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If China has this it's because they stole the technology from the US. That's how the narrative goes, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

not really a ringing, but the long beep you hear at the end of an EAS warning...partly because i was always awake during storm season and the sound is ingrained in my brain

new topics

top topics

join