It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lukashenko says Prigozhin is in Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Russian state-controlled TV are reporting a raid on his home earlier and the FSB seem to be pursuing a case contrary to initially dropping charges, rumour is Lukashenko gave him up to Putin. Maybe he'll end up jail. Or he'll fall out of a window. Unless his Wagner boys revolt . Maybe a new deal will be agreed. Apparently Putin has taken over all of his business interests.

Heard also the plan is to incorporate Wagner into the Russian army and have them invade via Belarus opening up a 2nd front in the North West.

Who knows.

www.bbc.com...

www.bbc.com...

"Russian state-controlled TV has embarked on an apparent campaign to discredit Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin in the wake of his failed mutiny in late June.Key channels showed what they said were images taken during searches at his opulent home outside St Petersburg, arguing that his riches reflected very badly on him. They also recalled his criminal past and suggested that he was driven by greed, but failed to mention Prigozhin's persistent and often crude criticism of Russia's military and of how it pursues the war in Ukraine. This is the first time that the state media machine's reporting of Prigozhin has been so prolific, so personal and so full of damaging details about his biography."

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Thanks đź‘Ť These snaps are golden.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: putnam6

I could see a split of Crimea, or an autonomous solution.

The stock prices aren’t a huge signal IMO. They’re still beating the S&P500 for the day, and Ukraine is mostly getting stockpiled hand me downs anyways. I don’t think business would hurt to bad with a deal. Plus, the west is going to bolster up next gen weaponry either way since the east and west spheres are in a possible Cold War.

Probably so, but the MIC is a pet peeve of mine. I'm a complete novice, pure speculation, and uneducated conjecture, not that it isn't obvious but

I just found these charts weird that the indices were at their lowest during Trump last year from COVID likely and have risen since the election. The aerospace and defense industries needed a pick-me-up, especially after pulling out of Afghanistan...

www.spglobal.com...

www.investopedia.com...

FWIW every stock they raved about here for the 2nd quarter of 2023 is down today...

edit on 6-7-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

While you have a point, that stock and some other defense ones are still lower than they were on news of the invasion in Feb 2022.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
7.10.2023 - FYI:

Apparently, the western media narrative about Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin leading a revolt against Russian President Putin was, well, shall we say a little overstated. According to recent news reports, President Putin met with Wagner mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin a few days after the “march on Moscow,” the Kremlin has said.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... re-248677

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which leads me to believe...that the Wagner mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin is already dead. But Putin is trying to sustain the thought that he's still alive; in order to woo the rest of the Wagner fighters into loyalty with Putin.

Slava Ukraini...

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is a well-done PBS FRONTLINE Documentary - June 11, 2023 - "Putin's Crisis (full documentary)| FRONTLINE"

Besides providing info on the failed coup attempt against Putin...it provides true data on how Putin influenced the 2016 presidential election, in favor of Trump over Hillary.

edit on 12-7-2023 by Erno86 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join