It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another whistleblower posts on Reddit. This time about studying EBO.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

The OP and the people he responds to seem to be using normal comma positioning, can you actually show any examples? Also, some of the users have the researcher tag next to their name, which I assume means they are a verified researcher. As for the OP not providing any evidence, I don't expect a whistleblower who is trying to remain anonymous to provide any proof of dead alien bodies. Even if he could provide some sort of documentation of where he worked it would not be believed because any images can be faked these days. So I don't really know what you expect, and it's kind of silly to dismiss the entire thing based on that premise.
edit on 7/7/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Why the hell can't they just name it Aliens or Extraterrestrial organisms, always the stupid fancy nomenclatures, wish I could b...h slap whoever made those new terms...

They do that so the mainstream will take the topic more serious. When someone says "I saw a UFO last night" people laugh at you but if you say " I saw some unexplained aerial phenomenon last night" people become interested in what you saw. Basically the exact opposite of if you say you saw a UFO.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Sure. Go to the reddit post in question and load all comments. Ctrl f for space followed by comma and you will find this peculiarity among the op,punjabi batman and notransition3549. The "scientists" discussing this "leak".

The researcher tag you mention is probably a user flair but i cant be sure unless you show me what you mean

Furthermore its convenient that no proof whatsoever is presented dont you think? The story is just that, a cool story with zero evidence sending gullible believers on another wild goose chase

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Remember that this was also the site that sh!t all over the tic tac video 15 years ago.

If this is a hoax it's John Titor/Astr0 level .

And I love it.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Ok I loaded the comments and found that the OP made the mistake of including a space before a comma only twice out of the many times he used a comma. However one of those times was in response to Punjabi-Batman, and Punjabi-Batman also made the same mistake once in a reply to the OP.

I don't think it's enough to reach any conclusions, however I will admit it's not a super common mistake and it's weird Punjabi-Batman would do the same thing only once, much like the OP. But there are many many responses from people that sound credible and I doubt all of them are the OP talking to themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I saw this and noticed something....

There is a correction in the thread where the poster has tried to change "There's" to "There is" but both iterations are left in.

This says to me that the poster has gone through the text, correcting sentence structure to make it more believable.

The poster's focus was on scientific detail, this is what he should have been correcting, not sentence structure to the minute detail. Only an experienced author does this. Which he says he is not.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Its the 2nd link in the original ops thread. It was quite lengthy. I actually saw ten years got bored and closed the page. Why posted on Reddit and now on ABC, NBC, CBS or another MSM as others have.

I also have USA Federal contacts as former FBI agents and other Special Agents from other agencies. I asked about David Grusch.

I am not in the above circle. I am on the fringe. I was told that yes this guy is the real deal and that they could surmise that he was reading from a script provided to him by those in Government. So he was approved to leak out that UFO and ET stuff.

My agent contact was pissed at uncle Sam as they have withheld info from USA public for decades. My agent contact also read between the lines and wrote to me yes we have craft of non human origin and more.

The Reddit guy may NOT have approval or authority to speak out

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
I haven’t posted here in a while but recent whistleblowers sparked my interest in aliens again.

Last night I came across a thread on Reddit by an alleged molecular biologist who claims to have been studying EBO for a National security contractor.

The information they revealed is way above my head. I’m sure someone here will be able to understand it.

If this was poster already feel free to remove. Sorry I forgot how to embed links.

www.reddit.com... s&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

Imho...the whistleblower's story, sounds like another CIA false flag operation in the books.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Evil aliens are real the only way to help them is to create more
organisms for them to have relationships with.
Create relationships organisms factories.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Hopefully his testimony, if he wants to talk about that can be of any significance to hearings I suppose?

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

He said that he was purposely keeping himself anonymous. Which includes putting false personal info. I don't blame him for not coming out public and risking his family being harassed. Hopefully, more people will continue to leak information.

About your recent post ; So the real deal huh? Very interesting. Why is the government approving him (david) to speak out aynonmously but not just doing a full public disclosure? I don't quite understand that if they're willing to disclose some info, why not just do this all publicly.

Unless, this is part of a larger disclosure operation to slowly drip information to ready the public for the full disclosure.

I feel like something big is going to happen. Fingers crossed we'll get some more whistleblowers to come foward.
edit on 7-7-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Some researchers use AI Bard to locate an alleged previous posting of the 'document' in ATS. I searched that archives in ATS on wayback and couldn't find anything. So far it's hard to tell if the statement was made by a person who worked in a SAP and the wording of the document is such that the person who wrote it has a backgound in molecular biology.

Since I have a background in neuroscience and I teach molecular biology, anatomy, histology and physiology, I could make sense of the post. The neurological description is rather superficial and does not go into enough detail, however it makes sense that the description states that the EBO had a increase glial to neuronal ratio and that it had increased convolution of the surface of the brain to increase the grey matter component.

The statement that the EBO had no osetoclasts is rather odd since these cells are required to absorb bone. If they have osetoblasts, which lay down done matrix, then bone remodelling will be neigh impossible.

I will try to do a full critique and post it on social media when I get the time, but so far, the jury is still out on this one.
edit on 7-7-2023 by rogerstan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hope the reddit post is real. Definietly worth considering his legitmacy by the way he awnsers questions.

I'm completely with him on his reasoning for disclosing this information. Information that fundamentally alters the way we see our place in this universe should be public knowledge. "National defense" is not a valid excuse to continue to hide away this information.

If a full disclosure does come, societal upheaval will be great. Things like religion may change or start to vanish over time. I think it will eventually change society for the better.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: RickestRick

Recycled lore.

Indeed it is.

For fun, I created a nearly identical story using ChatGPT. I started with some basic prompts and then improved the prompts and by my 4th revision had as equally an entertaining story full of industry specific terminology to make me sound competent in the field of microbiology.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Great observation, however, a space before a comma is a fairly common error, especially if one types quickly. It's one of my pet peeves and every so often I miss one because I type fast.

However, I see too many parallels with Bob Lazar's story line to believe this is a legitimate account. I created a very (nearly identical story) using ChatGPT and was able to include a lot of industry terminology that made my story sound very credible.

I'm not implying this individual does not have a background in microbiology, however, I was able to prove I, too, could write a similar story that sounded credible. If I had a deep background in microbiology I could easily go back over the story and add more detail for more credibility.

If this individual's story line did not so closely resemble the same story line told by Bob Lazar I would find it easier to raise an eyebrow of curiosity to.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RickestRick

I have a lot of experience with the latest AI models and I can 100% guarantee you there is no publicly available AI capable of generating that Reddit post. The flow of logic, the accurate use of technical terms, the accurate knowledge of ufology and biology, all of it is far too intricate to be written by an AI. I can also say with certainty that anything you generated using AI will be far less impressive, if you think otherwise then post the text you generated so we can judge it. The person who wrote this clearly has some level of expert knowledge, but that doesn't mean it's real. Obviously intelligent people can pull off a hoax, but virtually everything he says lines up with my ufology knowledge, and I think it's very strange how he was shadow banned.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is quite interesting!

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Given the hypothetical nature of the information provided, I'll explain how the biological systems described could potentially function, based on known principles of biology while acknowledging that this involves significant speculation.

Brain Structure and Function: Higher gyration (folding) of the brain is associated with increased cognitive abilities in terrestrial animals. The nodules described could theoretically act as interfaces for bio-electronic devices, possibly using biochemical, bioelectric, or electromagnetic signals to communicate with external technology.

In terms of brain anatomy, one of the key factors linked to increased cognitive abilities in terrestrial animals is the degree of cortical folding, also known as gyrification. This refers to the folding of the cerebral cortex, the outer layer of the brain that is associated with higher order brain functions such as sensory perception, cognition, generation of motor commands, spatial reasoning and language.

The folds, or gyri, and crevices, or sulci, increase the surface area of the brain, allowing for a greater number of neurons and synapses within the same volume. It is generally observed that mammals with more complex cognitive capabilities have a higher degree of brain gyrification. For example, the human brain is highly gyriated compared to most other species.

In the description provided, it is mentioned that the entity's brain has "a higher degree of gyration". This could theoretically imply a more complex cognitive capability, depending on the internal architecture and organization of the brain, which we don't have specific details about.

The OP also mentions "six spherical nodules evenly distributed across the surface of the brain". Without more detailed information, it's difficult to say exactly what these might be. However, it's conceivable that they could be some sort of bio-electronic interface, designed to interact with external technology.

Such interfaces could function in various ways. Here are some possibilities:

Biochemical: The nodules could secrete or absorb specific chemicals in response to external stimuli, similar to how neurotransmitters work in the brain.

Bioelectric: The nodules could generate or detect electrical signals, similar to how neurons communicate.

Electromagnetic: The nodules could produce or sense electromagnetic fields. This is less common in terrestrial biology but is theoretically possible.

Respiratory System: Birds on Earth have unidirectional airflow in their lungs, which is more efficient than the bidirectional airflow in human lungs. This could potentially provide the increased oxygen requirements of a larger, more complex brain.

In the context of the hypothetical alien physiology described in the text, the concept being explored is that the entity has an "advanced respiratory system, reminiscent of bird lungs" which enables it to support the oxygen requirements of a larger, more complex brain.

In humans and other mammals, the process of respiration involves a bidirectional airflow. This means that air flows into and out of the lungs via the same route -- the trachea and bronchial tubes -- in a cycle of inhalation and exhalation. However, this process is not 100% efficient as fresh air (containing oxygen) mixes with stale air (containing carbon dioxide) in the lungs, and not all the oxygen brought into the lungs can be absorbed.

In contrast, birds have a unidirectional airflow system in their lungs, which involves a set of air sacs in addition to the lungs themselves. When a bird inhales, fresh air doesn't go directly into the lungs but first goes to the posterior air sacs. Then, when the bird exhales, this fresh air is pushed from the posterior air sacs into the lungs. In the meantime, stale air from the lungs is expelled to the anterior air sacs and then out of the body. In the next inhalation, fresh air is again sent to the posterior air sacs while the stale air in the anterior air sacs is expelled from the body. This means that the lungs receive a continuous supply of fresh air, whether the bird is inhaling or exhaling, which is more efficient for gas exchange compared to the mammalian system.

For an organism with a larger, more complex brain, oxygen demands could potentially be higher due to the increased metabolic activity associated with higher cognitive function. If this hypothetical alien species indeed has a brain that is larger and more complex than a human's, a bird-like respiratory system could help meet those increased oxygen requirements.

However, a more complex brain doesn't necessarily require more oxygen. Brain complexity is more related to the organization of the brain, rather than its size. Furthermore, adaptations to increase the efficiency of oxygen use could also be present at the cellular or biochemical level, not just at the level of gross anatomy.

Circulatory System: The described circulatory system doesn't seem too different from humans. High copper levels could potentially serve as additional oxygen carriers in the blood, similar to hemocyanin in certain arthropods and mollusks on Earth.

In the alien physiology, it was mentioned that the creature has "high copper levels in the bloodstream". Copper-based proteins like hemocyanin are known to exist in various organisms on Earth, such as arthropods and mollusks, where they function similarly to the iron-based hemoglobin in humans and other vertebrates: they bind to oxygen and transport it around the body.

Hemoglobin and hemocyanin are examples of metalloproteins, proteins that contain a metal ion. In hemoglobin, that metal is iron, while in hemocyanin, it's copper. Hemoglobin gives our blood its red color because it absorbs blue and green light, while hemocyanin gives the blood of creatures like horseshoe crabs a blue color because it absorbs orange and red light.

Hemoglobin and hemocyanin function somewhat differently. Hemoglobin carries oxygen in the red blood cells, and it changes color when it binds to oxygen, going from dark red to bright red. Hemocyanin, on the other hand, is found dissolved in the plasma (the liquid part of the blood), and it changes from colorless to blue when it binds to oxygen.

From the alien physiology description, it sounds like these alien creatures might have a copper-based oxygen transport protein similar to hemocyanin, rather than an iron-based one like hemoglobin. This could potentially be more efficient under certain conditions, but without more details, it's hard to say for sure. It's worth pointing out that hemocyanin is less efficient than hemoglobin at oxygen transport under normal Earth conditions.
edit on 7-7-2023 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Excreto-Sudoriferous System: The lack of a major excretory orifice is unusual for complex terrestrial life forms, but ammonia is a common metabolic waste product that could be excreted through the skin, somewhat analogous to sweating in humans. This could potentially function as a method of both waste disposal and thermoregulation, as ammonia evaporation would cool the body.

The alien described lacks a major excretory orifice. Instead, the post suggests that the alien excretes waste, specifically ammonia, through its skin.

This process, if possible, would resemble perspiration or sweating in humans, but with a significant difference. In humans, the primary purpose of sweating is thermoregulation, with the secondary purpose of excreting waste products such as salts. The sweat, when it evaporates, cools the body. The main component of human sweat is water, with smaller amounts of salts and trace amounts of other substances.

The described alien, however, would be excreting ammonia, which is a common metabolic waste product in many organisms. Most mammals, including humans, convert ammonia into urea because ammonia is toxic. The urea is then excreted in urine.

Some organisms, such as fish, excrete ammonia directly into their environment. In water, ammonia is less toxic, so this is an efficient way for aquatic organisms to get rid of metabolic waste. This process, however, is not efficient for land-based organisms due to the toxicity of ammonia in its concentrated form.

In this case, it would mean the alien has evolved to handle high concentrations of ammonia in its body, and its skin is capable of facilitating the excretion of this waste product. If this excretion process is analogous to sweating, then the evaporation of ammonia could also serve a cooling function, as the evaporation of sweat cools humans.

Digestive System: Many organisms on Earth consume only liquid nutrients, so a liquid-based diet is certainly feasible. Direct enzymatic secretion into the intestines is similar to how the pancreas works in humans.

The description of the aliens' digestive system as solely liquid-based isn't out of the realm of possibility, as there are many organisms on Earth that thrive on liquid diets. For example, hummingbirds subsist primarily on nectar, which is a liquid, and newborn mammals consume only their mothers' milk.

It's also suggested that enzymes are secreted directly into the intestines to break down the liquid nutrients. This is not unlike some processes that occur within human digestion. In humans, the pancreas secretes a variety of enzymes into the small intestine. These enzymes, such as amylase, lipase, and proteases, are critical for breaking down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, respectively, into smaller components that can be absorbed by the body.

For the alien, this process might be similar, albeit potentially more streamlined due to the liquid diet. The digestive enzymes would break down the nutrients in the consumed liquid into smaller molecules that could then be absorbed by the intestinal wall and distributed throughout the body.

However, the post doesn't specify how the alien intakes this liquid diet—does it have a mouth, or some other orifice? How does it ensure it's consuming safe, nutritious liquids and not harmful ones? Moreover, a completely liquid diet might limit the range of nutrients the alien can consume, as some nutrients and minerals are more prevalent in solid food forms.

Furthermore, the enzymatic breakdown of nutrients is only one part of digestion; there are also mechanical aspects such as the chewing in human mouths or the grinding in bird gizzards, which may not be necessary if the diet is liquid but it does help in digestion in many Earth species. The absence of such a system in these aliens suggests that their liquid diet is either extremely homogenous or they have another mechanism for dealing with particle size that isn't mentioned.
edit on 8-7-2023 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

They are doing it slow so they don't freak everyone. Many experts in the UFO business have said same for decades. It could be the reason why. So, why now. Smartphones and Technology advancements. I don't think it as a means of controlling the sheep or a diversion from Ukraine or Biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join