It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Klaus Schwab Built a Billionaire Circus at Davos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
BY PETER S. GOODMAN JANUARY 18, 2022

I often wonder just who is this guy and so what's he about. I also wonder why he risen to some sort of global prominence. When he mentions eating bugs he means it. For you and I not him. Several critical articles appear next to his name when one searches on Google. So even Google isnt hiding stuff. Then take a look at a WikiPedia snippet.

WikiPedia Klaus Schwab

Criticism
Salary level and lack of financial transparency
While Schwab declared that excessively high management salaries were "no longer socially acceptable",[27] his own annual salary of about one million Swiss francs (a little more than $1 million USD) has been repeatedly questioned by the media.[citation needed] The Swiss radio and television corporation SRF mentioned this salary level in the context of ongoing public contributions to the WEF and the fact that the Forum does not pay any federal taxes.[28] Moreover, the former Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung journalist Jürgen Dunsch made the criticism that the WEF's financial reports were not very transparent since neither income nor expenditure were broken down.[29] Schwab has also drawn ire for mixing the finances of the not-for-profit WEF and other for-profit business ventures. For example, the WEF awarded a multimillion dollar contract to USWeb in 1998. Yet shortly after the deal went through, Mr. Schwab took a board seat at the same company, reaping valuable stock options.[30][31]

So here we go as written by Vanity Fair back in the day.

Vanity Fair Billionaire Circus at Davos

Schwab’s greatest accomplishment is decidedly entrepreneurial. He has developed the Forum from an earnest meeting of policy wonks into a glittering assembly of the world’s richest people. He has achieved this by ingratiating himself with those who wield power, and especially the billionaire class—a tribe known as Davos Man. Schwab has constructed a refuge for the outlandishly wealthy, an exclusive zone where they are free to pursue deals and sundry shenanigans while enjoying the cover of participating in a virtuous undertaking. Their mere presence in Davos at the Forum signals their empathy and sensitivity.

In truth, Davos Man has pillaged the global economy, exploiting workers, plundering housing and health care, and dismantling government programs while transferring the bounty to his personal bank accounts tucked in jurisdictions beyond the reach of any pain-in-the-ass tax collector. The resulting inequality constitutes a potent threat to peace, a source of mass grievance that has helped propel anti-democratic populists to prominence around much of the globe.

I intentionally didnt attach the link. Look it up vai the TOR browser if Googles doesnt:

Why are they hiding this about Klaus Schwab and the WEF? | Redacted with Clayton Morris

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Kissinger Continuum: The Unauthorized History of the WEF's Young Global Leaders Program.
Link

Link is in german language, please use a translator!

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The louder someone shouts about how they're going to save the world,, the more obvious it becomes that they want to rule the world. Klaus, Gates, Kerry, Fauci, etc al...

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Yes, held and started at Harvard University in the 1960's and funded by the see I eh. Klaus was mentored by Dr. Kissinger

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Irreligious athiest types, just scroll on past. This is of no interest for you and I couldn't care less about you opion of what I'm saying here.

These people are the embodiment of the spirit of anitchrist. They are demonically driven, inspired by the very fires of hell. They are working to set up their own new religion (which is really a religion as old as rebellion itself). They hate God, God's creation, and mankind specifically. They have said that they intend to invent a new god, be gods themselves, live immortally, make and live by their own laws, and subjugate everyone else under their demonic reign.

These things must need be. There is a mystery working out in front of us. Romans 8 says:

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of the present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory about to be revealed in us;
19 for the earnest looking out of the creation doth expect the revelation of the sons of God;
20 for to vanity was the creation made subject -- not of its will, but because of Him who did subject [it] -- in hope,
21 that also the creation itself shall be set free from the servitude of the corruption to the liberty of the glory of the children of God;

This is all happening by design with a plan and a final phase (a hope, that is an expectation that is certain to be fulfilled) the glory and grandure and beauty of which we are currently incapable of comprehending).

Let not your heart be troubled (John 14:1), for these things must first come to pass (Luke 21:9). On the contrary, when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near (Luke 21:28).

Even so, Maranatha! (1 Cor 16:26)

:
edit on 2023 7 02 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I think you're right insofar that fear is a good control tool, and those who wield it against humanity have no good interest...

There are others very loud about being saved, and they don't even care about earth....

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
With his 'You will own nothing and be happy' piece, it does come across as a projection. He knows he should be locked up for the rest of his life with what he had done. He will also accept this judgment should it ever come to pass. As for ever getting there with all the political issues going on is going to be a challenge.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes it appears to be biblical. The rich and wealthy are on a crusade for the final march as what was once described in the Georgia Guide stones before they were blown up several years ago.

Just watch whom they attack. Now its Elon Musk. I also think the Supreme Court has become political as they know where this is all headed so better to go down fighting rather than march off to the gas chambers aka Covid-19 Vaccines.

Same effect just more civilized and clean.

When Klaus said you will own nothing and be happy along with eating bugs he means it. Not for him but us.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Real life Bond villain....

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Everyone loves Davos. That's why they keep the news, with the photos, as a cherished memory.

government.ru...
"October 13, 2021/ The Government of the Russian Federation and the World Economic Forum signed a memorandum on the establishment of a Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Russia. The event was held at the Coordination Center
The Deputy Prime Minister also noted that the center will begin its work on October 15. Its key tasks for the next two months will be the formation of the executive committee and the preparation of a work plan for 2022."
realtribune.ru...
www.weforum.org...

By the way, Roscongress events are still being updated here: Russia House 2018-2023, Davos, Switzerland / 14–17 June 2023 St. Petersburg, Russia, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2023 / 5-8 September 2023, Vladivostok, Russia, Eastern Economic Forum 2023 houserussia.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

We're almost there, everything's ready for the Big Show. As most in the conservative sector were very aware of the situation around the development of the new world order, February 2022 came, and from there everything broke down. I can't calculate it, but maybe over 70, or 80, or 90 (if not more) % of the same people have become completely confused about the continuation of the new world order. They got a "vaccine for the unvaccinated."

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
the thing is it is a circus and far to obvious and fake for my liking..

when you dive into real conspiacies thwy are a lot deeper and far more nuanced.. take the one with the balfour declaration.. it was never meant to happen..

it started in 1915 with the main liberal govs splitting to world between Russia wanted Constantinople and would support with force of arms British claims to Mesopotamia and French claims to the levant as no one wanted what is now Israel it was to be run by an international group...

this was agreed before the war got off in earnest.. and to keep people onside the British made promises to Muslims and Jewish groups alike.

the plan ran that the French British/ANZAC/Indian landings in Gallipoli would drawn down enough ottoman troops the Russian could strike out and capture Constantinople..

this is where their plans met the real world as a secret German train took Lenin into Russia to start a revolution to topple it all. in the end the allies with Italy captured Constantinople when the Bolsheviks released details of the plan to the Americans.

the moral is they are no more competent today to deliver such complex conspiracies as then there plans collapse when they meet the real world as we saw with covid/lockdowns and seeing with the green and pink washing..

we have the same kind of liberal incompetence and god like thinking in our leaders today.. they'll destroy this version of society all on their own and we'll rebuilt it again..

edit on 4-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Is this for me? Because I see Russia.
Too obvious and fake for you, and, the same thing, perfectly acceptable for 70-80-90% of those who are against WEF, and who understood (each to varying degrees) the plandemia deception. Why is it acceptable for them? Because of the lies of the same alternative media, which, by reporting them regularly about the plandemia scam, gained credibility. (Not only, but mostly. Among other top reasons: because of the background of the conflict in time, with the knowledge of which not everyone can easily part in order to explore and accept the simple factual reality of today as it is.)

So this is a scam of the magnitude of scam for nwo. Everyone can understand a lot of things, but it's about scale, spread and influence.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Celentano

not directed at anyone the moral of the post is the incompetents we have in charge won't be able to deliver their plans they never do when they meet the real world

a workable plan would be one that gives you a wider selection of healthier cheaper food not a smaller selection of ultra processed rubbish filled with fake addictive ingredients.

we'd have a promise of cheap electric cars and cheap energy to fuel them and we'd be promising to export this and change the world...

a narrative that you need to live in a small zone, barely afford water, housing, food or energy, is simply not feasible, that's a narrative designed to create a revolution..

throw in a culture war and you have a society on the brink that'll embrace anything that offers them a positive future, we saw that with Reagan Thatcher at the end of the 70s rejuvenating a similar end of life death cult culture..

edit to add we also saw it in my example when liberalism hit the end of the road in the 1920s and 30s..promised the world and created a century of problems for the ME, made worse by our lot doing a modern imitation of a crusade (Bush/Blair)
edit on 4-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2023 by nickyw because: fix typos

new topics

top topics

join