It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I asked chatGPT a simple question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I asked a simple question to chatgpt, and the answer is worth considering.

While it provides nothing we haven't heard before, it is well worded and serves as a reminder.

Enjoy the following if you will, and consider what must be done if the premise is true.

User
Assume with me for a moment that the Christian Bible speaks the Truth. Within this framework, how would you suggest we break free from the evil forces that oppress us, it being the shadow government. What are our options?

ChatGPT
If we assume, within the framework of the Christian Bible, that there are evil forces oppressing us, it's important to note that the Bible offers guidance on how to overcome such forces. Here are a few suggestions based on biblical principles:

Seek spiritual guidance and strength: The Bible encourages believers to seek God's wisdom, guidance, and strength through prayer and meditation. Developing a personal relationship with God can provide comfort, clarity, and direction in challenging times.

Embrace the power of truth and righteousness: The Bible emphasizes the importance of living in truth and righteousness. This includes pursuing justice, honesty, and integrity in all aspects of life. By aligning ourselves with these values, we can counteract the influence of evil forces.

Engage in community and fellowship: The Bible encourages believers to come together in supportive communities. Engaging with like-minded individuals who share your faith can provide encouragement, accountability, and opportunities for collective action against oppression.

Practice love and forgiveness: Jesus taught the principle of loving one's enemies and forgiving those who wrong us. While it may be challenging, responding to evil with love and forgiveness can help break the cycle of oppression and foster positive change.

Take peaceful and lawful action: The Bible promotes respecting authority and encourages believers to engage in peaceful and lawful means to address injustice. This may involve participating in peaceful protests, advocating for change through legal channels, or supporting organizations that work towards justice and equality.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Kind of weird asking an AI to interpret fiction, but I guess it was pretty easy for it -- the Bible clearly states the government should be obeyed because it was God who put it there.

As I don't believe in the Bible, I also don't believe in such drivel obviously written by men, in order to maintain their power.

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Can't disagree with any of this. Notice that it even acknowledges that the Christian scriptures tell us to gather together with like-minded believers to incite each other to love and fine works. Christianity is not a solitary religion. It has NEVER been. Jesus has always commanded his followers to meet together in groups to encourage one another with each other's faith.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

Assuming the truth is oxymoronic

Anything that follows is fallacy

This is almost a haiku

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't have much faith in AI and I am not to worried of it either. For instance I asked a AI image generator recently to create a picture of Ace Frehley of the rock band kiss playing guitar on a rocket ship.

Well it came up with this monstrosity, lol Look's more like Paul Stanley imho.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: QwertyMyself
I asked a simple question to chatgpt, and the answer is worth considering.

No, it's not worth considering at all. You asked a robot a complex question. The robot scanned the Internet and did a pretty good job of parroting what the Internet has to say about the subject. But the robot is not sentient, and it's answer is the result of an algorithm written by human programmers. What is amazing is that humans read the answer and consider it seriously. That's the scary part.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why didn't you just as God???? Oh yea of no faith?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Kind of weird asking an AI to interpret fiction, but I guess it was pretty easy for it -- the Bible clearly states the government should be obeyed because it was God who put it there.

As I don't believe in the Bible, I also don't believe in such drivel obviously written by men, in order to maintain their power.

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Interesting to note that the United States wouldn't exist if it hadn't refused to obey the english monarchical government. I guess everything has an exception? 🤷
Or are we all doomed to hell because we railed against the crown?
edit on 25-6-2023 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
My point in sharing this was to look at our current situation with an open mind.

What the AI answered should be common sense...

Our battle isn't with the flesh, but with powers and principalities of influence.

There are several ways to fight back.

top topics

join