It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wasn't it Arthur C. Clarke who said:
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Pixie dust is probably the perfect description as far as we are concerned. Anything else wouldn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am not saying this to be a smart-ass, but I wonder, while in the military (you were enlisted in the 70's and drug use was quite rampant in the US Army in those days), what kind of drugs did you experiment with? Any hallucinogens like '___'? Were you ever seriously injured or hospitalized where you may have had a prolonged stay in a medical facility (where you may have been given painkillers such as opiates)? Sometimes hospital stays, drugs, and being in a sensory deprived atmosphere can cause quite realistic delusions.

-Snark

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As I mentioned I was stationed at several military installations, I received my joy rides more than once and at more than one base. I was able to observe the exterior of the ship on a military base----not going to mention which one for obvious reasons. But entering the alien ship took place mostly away from military bases, and I found myself inside them, in other words I didn’t walk into them, I was taken into them.

The ship I remember the most about had corridors. There was a main corridor that circled around the main compartment like a hallway separating the portholes or viewing area from the interior of the ship. I was able to walk around the interior circumference and look out of the ship from the many portholes. Never noticed it they were tinted, the view was crystal clear.

The ship was not a large open space, there were rooms or compartments. I never seen the engine or propulsion system, I’m guessing that it was magnetic because in certain parts of the ship I could feel a strong energy force around my body, electrical or something like it, difficult to put into words.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

All I can do is tell some of my story, I was in a ship, the ship flew away from this planet while I was in it----there was no sensation of movement---no g-force.

I never seen the engine or propulsion system, I’m guessing that it was magnetic because in certain parts of the ship I could feel a strong energy force around my body, electrical or something like it, difficult to put into words

The military never told me why they gave me access to the ship---my guess they didn't know.

My clearance to enter the ships was from the aliens, not the military.

Please explain the contradictions...

[edit on 11/4/05 by Klepto]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I smoked a little marijuana until I was told by one of the aliens to stop, I also liked drinking, and they told me to cut back on that, you would have thought they were my mother. I was never injured or given drugs other than the vaccinations the military gives out in basic training and when they ship you overseas.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What contradiction, the electrical force I felt had nothing to do with the movement of the ship; I felt it while the ship was parked in the VIP parking space on one of the military bases, and at other times.

The military brass never gave me permission to enter the ship even when it was on a military installation----it wasn’t theirs to give, they accepted it.

The military doesn’t own the ships but they have “diplomatic” relations with the aliens, the aliens have parking privileges on any military base. However, they don’t control who can enter the ships.

I was never debriefed by the military because I never entered the ships on behalf of the military or the government.

Besides, they didn’t trust me to tell them what they wanted to know.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Is there anything more you can tell us about the aliens? What do you know about them beyond appearance?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
sleeper,
What kind of material were the outside, inside floor, and inside walls made of, or what did they look like they were made from?

Were you taken from the bases, or other locations?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I too thought that I was being teleported into another dimension, sort of like a dream state. It was very smoky inside the ship, and hard to tell which way was up. Strange noise eminated from seemingly everywhere. The source of the noises were the aliens themselves at some sort of console. It was cylindrical, and they operated it by touching it with wands help in their hands (two in each hand). The sound seemed metallic, but also hauntingly melodic and mesmerizing. Another alien seemed to be directing the others by making noises in a small, cigar-shaped device with something that looked like a silver golf ball at the end. He and other aliens also had some sort of long devices strapped around their necks and as they touched these things a certain way, it seemed to be in conjuction with the other aliens work on the cylindrical objects. It was all overwhelming, and I do not remember much more about the experience. The aliens were bipeds, and much of their facial features were indistigushable due to many mop-like projections coming out of there heads, which always seemed to be surrounded by some sort of hazy smoke.

The next thing I now, I wake up in my hotel room.....I must have been through a bunch because my body was drained and I had to eat everything out of the mini-bar, and I was wearing a tie-dyed T-shirt that had a picture of the alien on it, and for some reason the shirt said "don't worry 'bout a thing" Somehow, that made me feel safe.

-Snark

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Let's ease up on the ridicule factor folks...

Just to summarize, so that I can be sure I’ve got this right (and for those jumping to the last post, who haven’t read all of this).

You had UFO experiences as a child.
You were in the US Army for 3 years, as a tank crewman/supply officer. (70-73)
During this tenure, you’d be on base, in uniform, and a UFO would land on base.
You would then be allowed to board the UFO, both by the soldiers guarding this UFO while landed, and by the UFO occupants, without any prior briefing by the military as to why.
You would then go on a short trip into space, along with some alien beings, fitting the common description.
On board, the ship would appear bigger on the inside than it did from the outside, and you could see out portholes of the ship.
You went on numerous and different craft, some bigger than others, and with chambers like rooms.
You believe the crafts were powered by some kind of magnetic gravity drive, as you felt something like a magnetic field at times.
During liftoff, turns, etc. there were no g-forces, but gravity felt normal in the ship.
Some kind of altered consciousness is needed to communicate to the aliens.
Upon return, you would not be debriefed at all on the flight experience, and you were never given any reason as to why you were given this opportunity.

Just to help fill in the gaps…

Did the military ever question you about what had happened while on board?
How were you notified to come to the ship when it landed?
What did you talk about with the aliens while on the joyride?

You’re basically stating that the US Army allowed a UFO to land on the base. Simply stood by while a low-ranking (assumption, based on 3 years) GI boarded the craft, then took off. And, upon this craft’s return, and said GI leaving the craft, not a single question was asked by superior officers?

Surely, as a military man you can see how this could sound just a wee bit suspect?
Just hoping more info fills these gaps.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Since some of the questions have been answered (but not all), I will add a few.

Sleeper, have you ever reported your experience to anyone else? Or did you wait 35 years and finally decide to talk about it? Did you experience memory loss that is just now coming back to you?

My next question may seem strange, but I ask because of another case I read about.

Were you ever a witness to something you weren't supposed to see while in the Army? Something other than aliens, and not related to this story. Maybe you provided support for special ops or something?

[edit on 4/11/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nice recap Gazork, I am sending you a PM about this subject....

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I would hope that if an Alien abducted me, he would not tell me to cut down on my drinking and smoking, but tell me how to be more efficient about it

If your story is a true one sleeper, I am going to take a guess at where this happened to you.

Abduction #1 - rural road in Kentucky

Abduction #2 - supervised by military at Fort Knox.

-Snark

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by electric
Is there anything more you can tell us about the aliens? What do you know about them beyond appearance?

I’m not good about remembering human faces of strangers; let alone what the aliens looked like, under bizarre circumstances. I don’t recall seeing any lizard types, or the big bug eyed ones reported by most people that have been abducted.

I have been approached by normal looking people on base and civilian life that “stopped time” as we know it, and took me onboard a ship.

I may have been around those weird looking aliens and if so for some reason unknown to me their images have been blocked from my conscience.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoPhobos
sleeper,
What kind of material were the outside, inside floor, and inside walls made of, or what did they look like they were made from?

Were you taken from the bases, or other locations?

Thanks

Besides being disoriented at times the ship was a comfortable place-----the materials were soft, it seem to be somewhere between organic and synthetic----with very strange properties----like standing on a cloud----if you can imagine that.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Gazrok

I was never formally questioned by military people but I have observed certain “special” military people abducting other humans “for specific programming.”

I knew they were human because aliens radiate energy that affects humans psychologically and physiologically, and these particular soldiers didn’t.

We had infrequent conversation about human stuff-----they never talked shop.

The army didn’t allow anything-----from what I could tell they went along with whatever the aliens wanted----the aliens were training them.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well bah i am slow.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Lysergic]

erm ps: You had to be a drugged state to communicate with the aliens? yet they told you to lay off the weed? I mean why lay off the buddah? I could see not getting high if I had to handle alien technology...

other than that... NEVAH I SAY!

pps: I mean for actually boarding alien craft you aren't too excited, as I am sure I would've been making mental notes of every detail I could... The whole time I'd be thinking to myself, HOLY #$%@ I am on an alien craft...

psps: Drukqs!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I gotta say I'm fascinated.

this gent has mentioned 2 things I was told years ago by a person deeply invloved with craft (or alleged craft), this guy was a military photographer and his story has never been told. I have not had contact with him in well over 12 years, but I recall his accounts of what he saw and experienced like it was yesterday.

Until this day I havent heard anyone ever mention some of the stuff he did, in any interview, net, magazine or any other place... except this fella here.

Altho I am super skeptical of both, I do find it odd in exact matches of particular features.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hal9000,

I put off telling my story for 52 years, that’s how old I am. I had alien contact from day one.

I haven’t talked about it because of the stigma place on those who have-----at my age I have decided that what people think doesn’t matter anymore----I know what’s out there.

I was involved with some secret military stuff, many of us were during that war but it had nothing to do with the aliens that I was aware of.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Governments are terrified of the aliens----should they tell that to the people?

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

Whats does this have to do with the Topic Title? But anyways, the government is full of problems and lies will be blurted out until they are in a corner and tell us everything, then chaos, lots of chaos

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join