It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US funding Russian Invasion False Flag --- AKA --- Afghanistan : Round 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I keep hearing about how the US is still supplying, or in some cases being supplied by Russia.
With US sanctions in place it, it seems like some have taken another avenue to keep up the "status quo"

Here we have a timeline of the sanctions against Russia since March 14th 2022
Peterson Institute for International Economics

It has a very nice "interactive" chart that helps filter through types of sanctions and the nations imposing them.

But that isnt stopping some companies, OR the US government from continued supply of money or even munitions to Russia.

Here are just a few examples i have come across:

How US-made sniper ammunition ends up in Russian rifles

Here we have a video of a Russian soldier touting the capabilities of Russian hardware with "western munitions".
Turns out the munitions are supplied by a US company

"Pulling out the clip of the weapon at his side, he continues: “It uses Western .338 caliber ammunition."
"The Orsis T-5000 is made by a company based in Moscow called Promtekhnologiya that has been sanctioned by the United States."

"Filings obtained by POLITICO indicate that Promtekhnologiya and another Russian firm called Tetis have acquired hundreds of thousands of rounds made by Hornady, a U.S. company that trademarks its wares as “Accurate. Deadly. Dependable.”

While the article does cover the denials made by the the companies CEO, it then goes on to detail other US and EU companies such as "Velarian"

"Valerian was founded on the eve of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine with paid-in capital of €7,500 by Gašper Heybal, who previously worked for U.S. military outfitter Voodoo Tactical."

Next i give you :
81% of foreign components of Russian missiles are manufactured in United States

"In particular, these are components of such companies as STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Vicor (USA), XILINX (USA), Intel Corporation (USA), Texas Instruments (USA), ZILOG (USA), Maxim Integrated (USA) and Cypress Semiconductor (USA)."

"Earlier, Andrii Yermak, the Head of the Office of the President, reported that about 50 components in the Kh-101 missile, which was used by the Russians to attack a residential building in Kryvyi Rih on 13 June, and was made in Russia in April 2023, are mainly microelectronics produced in the countries of the free world and delivered to the Russian Federation in various ways."

Putin Still Selling U.S. Nearly $1 Billion in Nuclear Fuel

"Nuclear energy, which generates power through a process of splitting uranium atoms, has evaded sanctions more than a year into the war."
"Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation—Russia's collection of nuclear suppliers—provides a quarter of the U.S.'s nuclear fuel, and the United States continues to pay for the resource, spending a collective $1 billion last year, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal."

which was easy to find

The West Needs Russia to Power Its Nuclear Comeback

And with a quick look at the "US Census Bureau", we can see that there are still billions of dollars flowing from the US to Russia, and in fact increased in 2020 and 2021.

Which leads me to ask many questions
Is Ukraine the new Afghanistan?
We should all know here how the US paid Bin Laden to fight against the Russians in the 70s and 80's. But have any of you asked the "WHY" of how we left in such a rush, and just before these new tensions arose?

US Admits Afghan Pullout Helped Arm Ukraine

"US Secretary of State Antony Blinken admitted on Thursday that the much-criticized withdrawal from Afghanistan, which he called “America’s longest war,” helped Washington redirect resources to Ukraine just months later."

Four decades of Afghanistan loom over Biden’s Ukraine strategy

Was this Bidens plan all along?

Coincidentally we can see Biden's stance here as VP to pull troops from Afghanistan going back years, back to the same years that the Biden's are being show to be taking bribes from many nations in the region, including Kazakhstan, which is mentioned in the Politico article as one of the nations helping to supply Russia with US electronics and munitions.

But to what ends? I suppose soon we shall see, if Putin holds to his threats.
Is this the stage for the grand entrance of the NWO, or just another long and drawn out proxy war with the Soviets as an extension for the same war the was know as WWI?

Will this conflict turn Nuclear?
Will this help bring about a new One World Government

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

The sanctions aren’t an absolute embargo, there’s going to be some areas that aren’t yet sanctioned.

But I don’t think there’s anything definitive showing we’re aiding their side of the war.

Them having western ammo doesn’t surprise me at all. I can get almost any small arms rounds by the thousands. In fact, I can get stuff that isn’t allowed on the battle field like hollow point. I’ve even seen green tip steel cored rounds in the store that can deal with light armor.

There’s a whole side industry that popped up to circumvent the sanction, where the middle man gets a cut. Take a look at how much the new iPhones go for in Russia, after the middle man fee.

Hell, we were using their rockets for our space program shortly after the invasion of Crimea (before SpaceX was well established). It’s very hard to cut off all trade over night, it’s only been about a year and a half.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

" War™ is a racket " - Smedley Butler.

Corbett Report : Meet Smedley Butler.

FROM 2010: He was a tenacious soldier, the most decorated officer in the history of the U.S. marine corps...and he detested war. Find out about the tyrannical government moves and secretive fascist plots that turned this famous general into a campaigner against war on this week's edition of The Corbett Report.

Have you heard of Major General Smedley Butler? If not, you might want to ask yourself why that is. As one of the most highly decorated Marines in the history of the US Marine Corps and as a passionate and eloquent speaker about the racket that is war, Smedley Butler deserves to be a household name.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Even Lukashenko is getting his cut for towing the line.

I think the underlying issue of what you point out is the way all the events have have been portrayed. We get a lot of "Never"s and "wont win"s from politicians and leaders in the US media, all the while helping to preserve the very state they say they want to destroy.

Why don't we get the nuclear fuel from Canada or France?

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But I don’t think there’s anything definitive showing we’re aiding their side of the war.

It's no about us or them, "they fund or "aid" both sides, all wars are banker wars as someone once said. It's about the money, and that's what the OP definitively points out.

edit on 20-6-2023 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

some of this stuff was removed but watching and reading what i could find sounds par for the course. i wish i coulda met this guy.

Also reminds me of what happened to Oppenheimer after the WWII

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The old YoobyTooby™ links don't work, as you know, they ban anyone exposing their BS™ Agendas™.

Follow the main page links to read the info, and follow the Bitchute™ or Rumble™ links to watch the vids.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It's not a long read. I'm a slow reader and finished it in around 20-30 minutes, at most.

War Is A Racket Smedley Butler pdf
edit on 20-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The U.S. is the biggest arms dealer in the world and has been arming both sides for profit, e.g. Israel and Saudi Arabia.

new topics

top topics

join