It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inexistent witchcraft. SOT2023 - non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why does the sponge at the sink seem to look at me. Nobody else is in the room, at least, nobody I can see. I am here, maybe it is me. I want these things to be undone. I befriended drug addicts and they seem to haunt me, well, befriended, I think they captured me.

These guys are weird, possibly full of evil. They can't seem to answer questions and live in their own world, my world so it seems or do I live in their world? Why is it they think I am their friend? They stick like glue on imagined guilt. For me it's not necessary for a sponge to seem to look at me, I think that's kind of weird, at least unusual and not how sponges supposed to be.

The weird stuff always starts at home and there is nobody I seem to know I sometimes think. I do seem to make contact with my neighbor. He suffers too.

It's not fun to be here. I always had the flies talking to me, this is nothing new. What can possibly be done? I'm from a long genealogy. Some enjoyable situations of comfort instead of the restlessness seem like one of the things I can't even ask for anymore.

40 years. I'm old and I sometimes have no idea anymore of how people see me.
Is this earth? Why is it even here.

THE END
edit on 20-6-2023 by Untun because: Making title appropriate to short story terms.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

That's a very introspective story, Untun... strangely, I can relate.

edit on 20/6/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I can relate too!

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Rituals Invoking Evil Powers and Desires . As Ancient as Man Itself . The Dark Side of the Human Condition Involving Free Will ...............

edit on 8-7-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I cant believe I only saw this now, great story, creepy as anything mind but it stays with me

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I just saw it today too! Great story

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Cool photo Zanti

new topics

top topics

join