It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Liberals in dismay, Felt Betrayed After Muslim-Ruled MI City Bans Pride Flags

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The difference between the two is significant. And that would be God on one side, hedonism on the other.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Liberals thought they had the Muslim vote and that the Muslim community would fall into step.

Surprise motherf@cker.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Definitely in the subjective.

But to the most LGBT-ish, you are now the evil heathen for being a backwoods relic of their past trauma.

They have a subjective evil of their own. Evil to them is not letting 13 year olds get their new fake tits tattooed because they will kill themselves if you don't. At least it's still less disturbing than Hellenistic sexual standards, for now.

Consider this like the viewpoint of an alien with no intrinsic conception of Earth culture. A species that has watched every culture's different morality over time. With absolutely no genetic memory of trauma or superstition, and no cultural indoctrination to draw on. If they viewed this country, they would likely see two main belief systems divided over what constitutes sexual deviance, and what morality should say on it. They would appear indistinguishable from one another as "belief paradigms."

They might even designate American beliefs as color coordinated. Maybe even sexuality as color specific.

"Okay, we have a large faction that use a representation of the electromagnetic visual light spectrum to designate cultural behavior and breeding habits, and another that use primarily red, white, and blue to do so. There is definitely a power struggle between them, as both insignias fight for space at government buildings."

Hence: The LGBT Meme is objectively on par with Christianity (and even patriotism) in use, and should be considered as a quasi-religion, or at least a counter patriotism to the traditional christian influenced version.
edit on 19-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Flying a gay pride flag from a government building????? Did I not see a gay pride flag the other day taking "pride" of place behind Biden at the Whitehouse? Please be patient, wait till the Muslims start subvert the American laws (and they will) in their little enclaves then you can shout.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Your post shows a great deal of insight, thank you for that. I find myself agreeing with you. Especially the backwoods relic part. It describes me accurately.

For me it’s all about the indoctrination of kids, at the most impressionable time of their lives. I feel it’s evil, predatory, and self serving. It’s something I will never accept. Adults are free to do whatever they want to themselves, and be whatever they want to be. I still might not like it, but it’s their choice.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Missed comment:

What's really different between Pride and Religion?

What do each share in common?

Identity badge ✅️
Symbolism ✅️
Lifestyle ✅️
Moral code ✅️
Beliefs about the body and default state of self ✅️

In every operative sense of it, the LGBTQIA+++ Prime membership is as much an all-ecompassing identity as being a Christian or Muslim. It scripts ones values and actions in life.

How the hell is it not treated like a religion in terms of keeping it private or within said community?

Where LGBT celebrations are no more apparent than a church carnival or religious influenced event, like a Catholic procession.

It may not technically qualify as religion, but if you take a totally objective view of "what religion does and means to people" it qualifies as a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

I'm not saying piss on people's who can't help who they are and have matured enough to know for certain, I am just saying it was a mistake to not keep separation between Rainbows and State.

I feel "Don't ask, don't tell," was actually a better option to keep LGBT from becoming a quasi-religion. Only one where you didn't get the Section 8 for being caught Biloxi Blues style.

That doesn't put up a new type of cross at the civic plaza either. "Not being able to help it" is a weak justification for, what is every sense, religious indoctrination.

It just seems like a change of mask that exempted itself from law after environment stopped being a determining factor to sexual identity.

I would tend to agree with your comment, with one exception...

To a christian, pride is a sin.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

i can't wait.

this arc is going to be interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join