It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Liberals in dismay, Felt Betrayed After Muslim-Ruled MI City Bans Pride Flags

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
US Liberals which had mostly cheered "Diversity" had gotten into a Dismay and into Anger.
After a City which in MI. Which is ruled by Muslims had decided to ban Pride Flags for the month of June.

The Liberals according to the reports felt Betrayed.

Not sure what American Liberals were expecting out of this.

‘A sense of betrayal’: liberal dismay as Muslim-led US city bans Pride flags

Many liberals celebrated when Hamtramck, Michigan, elected a Muslim-majority council in 2015 but a vote to exclude LGBTQ+ flags from city property has soured relations

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

If we've learned anything from the communists in the Rainbow Reich, it's that they have zero problem showing off their hate and racism against any group who opposes them.

Right now they are regrouping, but make no mistake, within 2 weeks we'll be seeing Mohammed getting the blasphemy treatment.

I'm not religious at all, but don't be surprised if this escalates to trannies being thrown off buildings in these areas with majority Muslims.

They do not tolerate mocking of their religion like Christians do.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Finally, push back from the Mohammedans. Hamtramck was one of my hang outs in the 1980s when it was still Polish. The local Detroit band scene had a lot of bars there, I used to run sound at Paycheck's Lounge that had like all the local bands play there.

I imagine Dearborn will flex it's political muscle next. The thing is, the Muslims play the religion card for protection when they first colonize an area, then once they reach a certain percentage of the population they gain political power, and when they get a high enough population, they enforce sharia laws and become militant. After that that drive out or subjugate all the unbelievers while expanding from there to surrounding areas. It's the Muslim M.O. and I expect that here in Michigan. If they can combat the liberal left and win, I may consider converting to Islam before they get to my area and force me to choose.
edit on 18-6-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Does flying a flag come under the auspices of free speech.

They also banned racial and political flags as well. I guess that means no Star of David, or Trump flags.
edit on 18-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Muslims determining community standards in the US. Clown world indeed.

edit on 18-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It was pride flags in government areas, correct?

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, city property.

So, tell me, why would any flag other than the American, state and local flags ever be flown on government property? The flags that already represent everyone?

Pitiful that the nations flag would every bow to the false idealisms of a fake, false and perverse movement that disguises itself as inclusive.

edit on 18-6-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Ask the governor of Wisconsin.......he's been doing it since 2019.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Not sure what American Liberals were expecting out of this.

The smart ones were expecting generations of reliable voters.

The useful idiots couldn't see around their own diversity ideals.

Both getting yet another social experiment backfire.
edit on 18-6-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

If we've learned anything from the communists in the Rainbow Reich, it's that they have zero problem showing off their hate and racism against any group who opposes them.

Right now they are regrouping, but make no mistake, within 2 weeks we'll be seeing Mohammed getting the blasphemy treatment.

I'm not religious at all, but don't be surprised if this escalates to trannies being thrown off buildings in these areas with majority Muslims.

They do not tolerate mocking of their religion like Christians do.

Maybe american muslims dont have the blood lust you seem to be implying they do, which is a gross misrepresentation of their culture on top of being felony misconduct

edit on 18-6-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Why convert? Just lie to them about it.

Tell the people what they want to hear.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think you'll find that 99 out of 100 "libs" oppose Muslim hate as much as they do Christian hate. It's the same thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Finally, push back from the Mohammedans. Hamtramck was one of my hang outs in the 1980s when it was still Polish. The local Detroit band scene had a lot of bars there, I used to run sound at Paycheck's Lounge that had like all the local bands play there.

I imagine Dearborn will flex it's political muscle next. The thing is, the Muslims play the religion card for protection when they first colonize an area, then once they reach a certain percentage of the population they gain political power, and when they get a high enough population, they enforce sharia laws and become militant. After that that drive out or subjugate all the unbelievers while expanding from there to surrounding areas. It's the Muslim M.O. and I expect that here in Michigan. If they can combat the liberal left and win, I may consider converting to Islam before they get to my area and force me to choose.

YEah they try that dearborne,could be declared in insurrection for ignoring the COTUS.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
When Clinton was running for president, I sold my home to get the hell out of the city, knowing that when these democrats took power the economy would collapse. I missed that mark... I believed the TV saying Clinton would win because in the city, the democrats are in charge.

I always thought it was a bit funny how they support bringing in minorities and celebrate their policies, even voting them into office before comparing values.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

#CancelIslam.

I wonder if you can make a really really liberal person's head explode with the Great PC Paradox.

"But you just said you support everyone's eight to exist.
And now you are angry at Islam's homophobia.
But non-acceptance of homosexuality is part of islam."

And when they let it slide with Muslims you can deploy the double standard weapon and ask why only Muslims get a pass to be non-inclusive of rainbows.

The conundrum of Islam having a right to be intolerant (while others are not) might scramble the processor enough.

It really reminds me of South Park again...

edit on 18-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I agreed with you , up until the last sentence. What?!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Does flying a flag come under the auspices of free speech.

They also banned racial and political flags as well. I guess that means no Star of David, or Trump flags.
Or Biden/Harris flags

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
It was pride flags in government areas, correct?

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, city property.

So, tell me, why would any flag other than the American, state and local flags ever be flown on government property? The flags that already represent everyone?

Pitiful that the nations flag would every bow to the false idealisms of a fake, false and perverse movement that disguises itself as inclusive.

Our so called 'government' has long been bought out by the clowns at WEF . Klaus Shwab himself said that 'the WEF has penetrated
every government in the world'

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yeah, it's not like Muslims hide the fact they decapitate in public for that. In fact it's quite well known that homosexuality is a big no no with Muslims. But so far, the liberal left and LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ++++ have left them alone. I'm actually looking forward to this battle of wokeism and Muslimism.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think you'll find that 99 out of 100 "libs" oppose Muslim hate as much as they do Christian hate. It's the same thing.

What about lib hate? hue hue

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Christians that hate aren’t Christians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join