It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Restaurant Flooded With Negative Reviews After Donald Trump Visit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: andy06shake

The part about him leaving without paying. The part about him stiffing the resturant.

His staffer paid for the food they ordered To-Go. But they didn't leave any instructions or creditcard deposit for the free food he offered to all his fans there, who had just sung him "Happy Birthday". The "Food for everyone!" call just after the song. Trump was so moved, he offered to feed them. But, not really. It was all just for the cameras.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I think you may find it was the restaurant customers Trump stiffed and skipped out on as opposed to the restaurant.

edit on 18-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Holy crap. You just don't let go of a bone do you?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How do you know? Has the owner commented?

How do you know the resturant won't receive a big fat check sometime next week? You don't know.

I want to hear from the owner. Nobody else. And if the owner is already talking crap without even giving Trump time to pay the bill, then I would figure it's hate based, and would be reluctant to continue to work with them about the bill also.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Pot, kettle?

link   

Well i do enjoy ribs.

It is what it is CoyoteAngels.

That being Trump making false claims for camera clicks and then doing the off before honoring his words.

If you do not like my position, or take on the matter, nobody is forcing you to participate or respond.

Have a nice day.

link   

Double.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Likewise! But you do enjoy the rib.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

'Doing the off" or responding to advise from the SS? Do you know why he left when he did?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Where did I say anything about the resturant being the baddy?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

How do you know? Has the owner commented?

Well if you could simply supply a link to these alleged comments or simply say where that might be nice?

How do you know the resturant won't receive a big fat check sometime next week? You don't know.

Is that how we pay for food now, days later simply because we got stung and caught out doing a body swerve?

Thats handy.

I want to hear from the owner. Nobody else.

Have you tried the phone book or Yellow pages?

And if the owner is already talking crap without even giving Trump time to pay the bill, then I would figure it's hate based, and would be reluctant to continue to work with them about the bill also.

Of course, you would.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I know he left without paying for people's food that he said he would.

Why would the secret service have made him leave, considering he was posing for pics and did not look to be in any sort of danger?

Any other ""what if"" you care to muster in support of your lord god Trump?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well, you seem to be alluding to the fact that the owner's opinions being voiced may be derogatory or uncalled for.

Warranting even the withholding of that big fat imaginary check or whatnot you assume to be in the post.

So there is that.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Fair play but i think you may find you responded to me.

Etiquette kind of dictates that i should entertain said response and return the favor does it not?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If frogs had pistols they wouldn't fear snakes.

Is the frog's name Kermit?

How would they even hold the things ffs?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Im not posting claims about Trump being a dick and stiffing the customers and resturant.

I'm challenging those that are. They are making claims with evidence. I want to see such no evidence. I don't run off researching every claim I don't believe. What a foolish way to waste time! Do you?

And yes, when someone shows me hate right up front, I don't reward that hate with respect.

And since I don't know what was ordered or who paid the check themselves, and who didn't pay the restaurant, or what happened after I left when the SS couldn't keep me safe in an unvetted crowd. I would need to work with whomever I needed to pay, to find all that out. If I got hate right away....I'd walk and say Nevermind.

So would you.

edit on 6/18/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This 'your lord god Trump' BS is just someone being an asswipe. I can argue common sense without the object of the argument being a 'god'.

But oh yeah, you do like the rib.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You don't know much about the Secret Service do you?

Crowds make them nervous. They don't know who is in them, and what they are carrying.

Don't be stupid. They aren't.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Im not posting claims about Trump being a dick and stiffing the customers and resturant.

Thats not just a claim through but fact of the matter.

I'm challenging those that are. They are making claims with evidence. I want to see such no evidence. I don't run off researching every claim I don't believe. What a foolish way to waste time! Do you?

Poorly i may add.

As to time, well thats is my own, if i wish to waste the stuff that my prerogative.

And yes, when someone shows me hate right up front, I don't reward that hate with respect.

You think i hate you?

I don't even know you. LoL

And since I don't know what was ordered or who paid the check themselves, and who didn't pay the restaurant, or what happened after I left when the SS couldn't keep me safe in an unvetted crowd. I would need to work with whomever I needed to pay, to find all that out. If I got hate right away....I'd walk and say Nevermind.

Trump certainly did not pay the restaurant hence all the kerfuffle and hullabaloo.

Why would the Secret Service not be able to keep him safe considering who he was surrounded with, and when does Trump do what the secret service wishes?

So would you.

I would also pay for food that i said i would, so there is that.

Far as i can establish nobody disrespected Trump or showed him anything but love in that restaurant.

So im not quite sure what you are going on about really, aside from playing ""what if"" and trying to make poor excuses for a man that clearly says one thing and does another.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You don't know much about the Secret Service do you?

I know calling them the "SS" sounds a tad suspect given the connotations regarding the history and the acronym, so there is that.

Crowds make them nervous. They don't know who is in them, and what they are carrying.

Trump did not appear to be nervous, nor does the man in question appear to listen to anyone but himself.

Don't be stupid. They aren't.

Right back at you mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join