It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California girl sues doctors over breast removal gender-affirmation surgery at 13

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: quintessentone

What does talent mean to quintessentone? Why do we have to define terms for quintessentone when quintessentone never has to return the favor?

thing i found hilarious in the other thread (not related to this conversation) was the definition of woman - they asked me to define the words used to describe what a woman is -

From this story n the many others around it looks lie a big business playing games with the health n lives of many kids-

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: linda72

I remember hearing tons of stories about how Kaiser jerked people around for surgeries like hip and knee repair, replacement and other necessary stuff. And how hard it was to get a specialiist involved. But this particular treatment seems almost fast tracked.

Dysphoric does not necessarily mean it entails suicidal intentions and living with pain from hip or knee problems could easily relive a patient of mood dysphoria because the pain will then be gone with surgery. It's a whole other situation with suicidal intentions.
edit on q00000014630America/Chicago1717America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

"Kaiser"??

Alarm bells ringing right there!

This is just sick.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: linda72

What does talent mean to quintessentone? Why do we have to define terms for quintessentone when quintessentone never has to return the favor?

thing i found hilarious in the other thread (not related to this conversation) was the definition of woman - they asked me to define the words used to describe what a woman is -

From this story n the many others around it looks lie a big business playing games with the health n lives of many kids-

That was another member. Try again.

If that is true, then all will be revealed in the court trial. Your assumptions and bias' don't amount to anything you post here being credible.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Only the experts they agree with, otherwise they confirmation bias

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Someone has a pretty high opinion of themselves to think people only follow them around to troll, instead of you know, being on a thread to contribute. Who would have thunk that

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Someone has a pretty high opinion of themselves to think people only follow them around to troll, instead of you know, being on a thread to contribute. Who would have thunk that

I do contribute now can you do the same?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am asking if anyone knows whether or not this girl was diagnosed as suicidal. Not only do I get no answers, but I get the runaround. It is easier to twist and deflect than actually try to defend your position.

Again, was this girl diagnosed as suicidal? Did her mother think she was suicidal?

I can't agree with any expert because the trial hasn't even started yet. I am the only one on this thread that is asking the most important question - suicidal intent? or heinous medical malpractice? Where are the facts?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

When yo want to, you do, otherwise you criticize and tell everyone they have confirmation bias and comprehension issues.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If that is true, then all will be revealed in the court trial. Your assumptions and bias' don't amount to anything you post here being credible.

never said it was you- but I am glad you know who said what-

did you find out if the girl was suicidal?

Even if she was do you think this is a valid reason for body part removal?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Kaiser"??

Alarm bells ringing right there!

This is just sick.

I didn't bring up this conversation btw-

What do you think about confused little girls getting double mastectomy

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What does it matter if she was "diagnosed" suicidal? You can be suicidal and not have it diagnosed until it's already over, doesn't mean you weren't.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I remember hearing tons of stories about how Kaiser jerked people around for surgeries like hip and knee repair, replacement and other necessary stuff. And how hard it was to get a specialiist involved. But this particular treatment seems almost fast tracked.

Dysphoric does not necessarily mean it entails suicidal intentions and living with pain from hip or knee problems could easily relive a patient of mood dysphoria because the pain will then be gone with surgery. It's a whole other situation with suicidal intentions.

Dysphoria has a very different meaning to suicide-

Some people who are suicidal may be dysphoric too - but having gender dysphoria is not a valid reason for body part removal -

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It's interesting too that when parents trust the experts who mislead and then they're upset, it becomes the parents' fault even though in the inverse, the parents need to trust these same experts because otherwise the parents are just narrow minded bigots.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Why didn't you provide all the facts in your opening post?

Are you leaving out some facts or cherry picking for your own reasons?

Why do I have to guess what the facts are in your threads?

Where are the facts that the medical institution has a past history of medical malpractice?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

45% of children who receive gender-surgery end up committing suicide.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I am asking if anyone knows whether or not this girl was diagnosed as suicidal. Not only do I get no answers, but I get the runaround. It is easier to twist and deflect than actually try to defend your position.

Again, was this girl diagnosed as suicidal? Did her mother think she was suicidal?

I can't agree with any expert because the trial hasn't even started yet. I am the only one on this thread that is asking the most important question - suicidal intent? or heinous medical malpractice? Where are the facts?

But you have been given the answer. My grade school kid understands the information presented here, so why can't you?

If you consistently deny and fail to acknowledge and consider the answers given, it means you have your mind already made up on everything, and no new information will ever reach you.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Where are the facts that the medical institution has a past history of medical malpractice?

I want others to read-not spoon-fed

Just as like in other thread with Olivia where you were proven completely wrong arguing we don't have all the evidence n things may be not as they look like...

if you have any evidence the story isn't genuine provide it- otherwise it seems a desperate attempt again-
edit on 16-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Try google "Kaiser medical malpractice" ????

Spoon fed much?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Title says it all in one word, “California”

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join