It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Africa's Youth Is the Answer to the West's Demographic Decline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Remember when they criticized others on the right and some over a theory issue on immigration?

Here is the foreignpolicy meg, stating that the soultion for West’s Demographic Problems? is African Youth.

Instated of doing what Most Eastern Euporean Countries are doing.
Increasing money for families who will have more children. You have MSM in Western Countries telling women that having children is bad for the climate.

Africa's Youth Is the Answer to the West's Demographic Decline

France’s pension reforms, Italy’s elder care robots, and Arkansas’s child labor all have one thing in common: a fear of immigration.

Even though this is a paid article. In the article the author explains how the West's Demographic Decline soultion to the crisis is not giving families what some other countries instated.

The Solution is Immigration.

edit on 15-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There are those globalists who are hoping to change other countries.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
...The Solution is Immigration.

Riiiiiiight.

And the solution to the big, scary "covid" bug is a safe and effective shot that just might give you a heart attack or a massive blood clot.

And the solution gun violence is to take guns away from sane, law abiding citizens.

And the solution to the drug scourge is to give away crack pipes and hypodermic needles to junkies on street corners.

And the solution to problems in the election process is to just let everybody vote as many times that they like with no ID or accountability.

And the solution to illegal immigration is to open the borders and let in every criminal and terrorist who wants then lie about it.

I think I'm getting it now. Good job!

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You think that it has to make sense? That there has to be soime kind of logical connection? That there should be some kind of progression of thought from problem to a relevant, common-sense and practicable solution?

See my previous post.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: putnam6

You think that it has to make sense? That there has to be soime kind of logical connection? That there should be some kind of progression of thought from problem to a relevant, common-sense and practicable solution?

See my previous post.

I saw your post, read your post, and even gave it a star before I inserted the meme which BTW was in response to vNex92 opening thread, not your post, respectfully.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You have MSM in Western Countries telling women that having children is bad for the climate.

It is. Even if you're skeptical about climate change notions, higher population is simply bad for the environment in general. We should not be aiming to produce more people.

top topics

join