It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian surgeons 'grow' penis on man's forearm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Article

Apparently a man was born with a 'micro-penis', less than two inches after erection, and wanted to increase the size. The doctors amputated his penis, re-attached it to his arm for growth, and then re-attached it to the proper place.......Fascinating in terms of medical achievement, but the stigma etc., etc........poor soul.....good to see he feels better about things now.....

Mature comments?.....*smirk*......

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Now maybe one on the head.

That was a amusing post. Thanks mem.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Typical russians, always a couple of decades behind the rest of the world.

Afterall George Bush has had one growing between his shoulders for years.....

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Reconnecting the penis to the body is a very difficult procedure as it can only be done after being amputed by a clean cut, unlike a finger it cannot be attached if it has been bitten or chewed off.

Promising signs for the field of tissue regeneration.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Um? I don't know exactly what to say..but..how did he move around with it on his arm? That must have been an, um *interesting* sight..

*smirks*

-wD

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Reconnecting the penis to the body is a very difficult procedure as it can only be done after being amputed by a clean cut, unlike a finger it cannot be attached if it has been bitten or chewed off.

I heard that Lorena Bobbit was brought in to train the Russian doctors on the art of penis-removal. Thankfully for the patient, the doctors ignored the rest of her instructions and didn't throw it in a field with some fast food wrappers.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So could he have been arrested for indecent exposure if he waved at someone while the penis hung from his arm?

::ducks::

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh lord, will anything good come of this post.

Edward Penis Hands

Troy

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
hey it could have some benefits, imagine how much more effective it would be than just giving the middle finger to an annoying driver...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thats awsome... Talk about inciting roadrage!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lol, funny link. I took a look at it, it looks like basically they took skin off the guys arm to make his penis longer. It also said that the whole operation took only 11 hours in hospital, so he didn't get to incite any roadrage incidents
If this guy can actually father children after this procedure, this will be wonderful for those whose size makes it difficult/impossible to have intercourse otherwise.

2 inches to 7 inches, for 1000 pounds. Makes me wonder though, would people with average-sized penises be able to go in for 'enlargement' procedures, the same way women go in for breast implants now? I'm sure there are people who would pay big bucks for an extra couple of inches.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So could they do it with say an already huge penis and make it evan bigger? I mean it never hurts to have some extra credit

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If you read the article, and notice the illustration image to the right, below it says "Click to Enlarge"

Pun intended???

If only it were that simple... I wouldn't have walked out of my ex-girlfriend's bedroom with my head down so many times!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm happy to hear he can have a good sex life now (hopefully!) Go Russians!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hahahaha, that is hilarious, and also quite fascinating. It is mind-boggling to think that we can grow Penis' on arms. I wonder how much it hurt to have his penis removed. Was it still functional?

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Ryanp5555]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I guess it was alot easier for him to flip someone "the bird"

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi all I am not sure if this is the right forum to be talking about this subject but here goes. In the UK at the moment we have a program which is live in uk at 11pm and 3am in the states, plastic surgery gone mad. My feelings when I see an anatomical male have a complete transformation into a "woman" with all the appropriate bits in place given 3 extra G spots What is that about? Not sure what upsets me the most, the fact that this man can have more orgasms than me or the fact that aeisthetically he's a she. Do I see this as humans taking control of their bodies and making adult decisions about what sexuality they want to be, which lets face it is a freedom to choose, or if I am witnessing an insult to women the lifegivers, nay godesses on mother earth. Not sure if I see it as an abomination both ethically and morally. Hell yes I am mad both at a society that endorces unnatural beauty and at people for not having the mental strength to accept their sexuality and deal with what they were naturally born with. Children as young as 13 are having augmentation

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi all I am not sure if this is the right forum to be talking about this subject but here goes. In the UK at the moment we have a program which is live in uk at 11pm and 3am in the states, plastic surgery gone mad. My feelings when I see an anatomical male have a complete transformation into a "woman" with all the appropriate bits in place given 3 extra G spots What is that about? Not sure what upsets me the most, the fact that this man can have more orgasms than me or the fact that aeisthetically he's a she. Do I see this as humans taking control of their bodies and making adult decisions about what sexuality they want to be, which lets face it is a freedom to choose, or if I am witnessing an insult to women the lifegivers, nay godesses on mother earth. Not sure if I see it as an abomination both ethically and morally. Hell yes I am mad both at a society that endorces unnatural beauty and at people for not having the mental strength to accept their sexuality and deal with what they were naturally born with. Children as young as 13 are having augmentation

Whats is so wrong if a man wants to be a woman. Or visa versa.

God dosent mind what you are, as long you are being yourself.!

There is more to life than what you know.

Just think about it, (but not too much though:lol

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Talk about being able to win some bar bets....."I'll bet you a pint mate that I can flash that chick at the end of the bar and never even get off this stool."

This is LONG over due though. (yes, pun intended) women have been able to enlarge their breasts to attract the opposite sex for ages now. Men have had the option of buying "The Extender"

It used to be that when a man talked about buying a louisville slugger he was talking about a baseball bat....NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!

I just love the advancements our species is making.

Not that i'll ever need such services....

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
its good to see that a procedure like this is available.

Sergei should soon be able to have sex for the first time. He will not be able to achieve an erection, but will be in a permanent state of semi-arousal. "He has never had a partner or sex because of his micropenis," Prof Sokolshchik said. "Now he has the opportunity to begin his sexual and romantic life and to father children, assuming his sperm count is normal"

Since we barely know the workings of a brain that causes pedophiles and rapists...MicroPenis maybe one cause of it. who knows.

Ok seriousness aside....I hope they didnt attach it to his masterbating arm

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join