It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish guys films a unknown creature, alien ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Found this really strange video that some Turkish guys caught on video, from a youtuber called KaAanHH.

I googled translated the video description to this:

On the way to the abandoned village, a burning light in the cave and the mysterious creature we see inside. You decide whether it is an alien or an animal, have a good time...

The footage of the creature starts around 28:07, you can hear it making some strange growling sounds.

Translated youtube title: We saw aliens in the cave, the whole video that is the subject of the news, please like and comment with you ltfn part 1

I googled translated the comment that got the most thumps up, a post by "Poseidon"

We saw the same kind of existence in istanbul kumburgaz years ago. His head and eyes were large, his body was thin, his arms were long and he walked like a human. When we were in the car, the tall ones noticed us and started to flee from the human position to the kangaroo position (4 feet on top) to the forest area, and we were driving away by stepping on the gas. In an instant, a light like a yellowish sun followed us behind the car, and it was growing gradually as if it was going to swallow the car. We had the shock of our lives, thank God I wasn't alone, whoever I tell won't believe it.

edit on 10-6-2023 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2023 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Right!
That sounded like a very angry kitty

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

At what point does it show up the vid is 30 min long

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The OP states 28:07.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Best shot I could get .

It's Spiegel

edit on 10-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
what is this? I just blew through a bunch of trash.

Mind showing where this "alien" is?

Bunch of wasted time. Downvoted!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13
what is this? I just blew through a bunch of trash.

Mind showing where this "alien" is?

Bunch of wasted time. Downvoted!

Ummm.. if you read my post it say just above the video for your pleasure.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Best shot I could get .

It's Spiegel

Thanks for the screenshots. Looks like a bald dude with a beard.

And why was the photographer zoned in on that hole for so long? Seems staged to me.
edit on 10-6-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Kind of inconclusive, could be staged, but the fear reaction he has upon making eye contact with that thing seems pretty real to me. I give the creepiness factor 5 stars.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I do believe that's an owl.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Here’s my 3 cents (inflation)

The guys came across a natural raw deposit of black mirror Obsidian.

Now either they honestly spooked themselves from the reflection ……or they took an opportunity to hoax an entity (themselves)

The face looks to possibly be wearing glass…..as I see a possible bridge between the eyes. The face even has a middle eastern look to it….possibly a mustache and beard…….imo

A bit closer look at a humans reflected face and balled head….you can see a shaved hairline.

Black Mirror Obsidian….chiseled, grinded, polished for products

Obsidian was widely used as a raw material for making tools and luxury objects by prehistoric peoples of the Near and Middle East. To identify the origin of archaeological obsidians and the volcanic complexes which produced the blocks from which they were knapped, the different methods of mineralogy, chemistry or dating are used.

In this paper we develop the geochemical identification of Turkish obsidian sources, from the volcano to the artefacts, introducing the use of spidergrams and argon geochronology as useful tools.

This leads to a reevaluation of the possible obsidian sources, to the identification of new sources and to wider archaeological conclusions. Analyses carried out on a selection of samples of Turkish geological obsidians and obsidian artefacts from Near East sites demonstrate that this obsidian came essentially from central and south-eastern Anatolia.

👽
edit on 10-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Kind of inconclusive, could be staged, but the fear reaction he has upon making eye contact with that thing seems pretty real to me. I give the creepiness factor 5 stars.

Understanding the context of the first 28 minutes could help. Sorry, but I’m not willing to commit to that amount of time. Especially in a foreign language.

💡 On second thought, I’ve got a Turkish friend that could translate it. I just need to know it’s worthwhile as he’s a busy dude with better things to do.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan
Yep,looks like a baby owl or baby eagle.Probably sat in a nest.
They can also make weird noises.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Looks like a humanoid of some sort. Would like to know more about that place it was hiding in.. A known cave like area and if there is a cave entrance somewhere near that peak hole between rocks, and the history of the place.

It doesn't look like a person.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Yep,looks like a baby owl or baby eagle.Probably sat in a nest.
They can also make weird noises.

It's weird but yes let's eliminate all other possibilities till we jump to its aliens...

edit on 10-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Interesting, but the recorded contact is too small to make anything besides of a humanoid with big eyes and no nose, poking its head between the rocks thanks for the scare.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

owls have nostrils?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

But do owls lay on their backs ? That would be a huge baby owl , I've been searching animals of turkey can't find a match

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Looks like a guy in a rubber mask to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OK i'm calling a set up , Thats the only place he zoomed in on and when he got scared he ran for less then 15 seconds and never looked back to see if something was chasing him .

My vote Fake you would be constantly looking back while getting to your car .
edit on 10-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join