It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rediculous yet shocking revelation for Anti-Trumpers.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I Know not everyone has 10 minutes to just sit and watch this video but if you can take the time and watch it .

The guy walking in the video and the Guy commentating are Liberals and Anti-Trumpers and both of them are clearly scared and CONVINCED that these people at the Trump Rally are going to attack them and say Racist things ........ The guy commentating simply cannot believe that these white people are not attacking this black man or saying anything Racist.

The guy commentating is clearly so Brainwashed by the MSM that he cant believe what he is seeing , He really thinks MAGA people are Racist he Really thinks MAGA people are what the media claim.

This is absolutely ridiculous Please DEMOCRATS wake up WAKE UP , you are so washed by the Media and this Video is Proof like in a court room if an Attorney showed this video to the Jury it is over 'Boom' your guilty of being brain washed.

As always thank you for your time

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Related: a moment of honesty from Bill Maher.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I guarantee if a MAGA guy went to a Biden rally it would be the complete opposite...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yea, those people are clowns who resort to painting a whole group with examples from a very small minority. So they think everyone on the right is racist or bigots ect.

But a majority of people don’t just call MAGA racist, because a majority of people aren’t liberal or democrat. A majority of people are independent. I don’t think independents get caught up as much in the partisan buzzwords.

It’s just like most people don’t think everyone on the left is communist, or the other monikers some on the right give.

But it is a problem people resort to this, because all it does is attempts to paint people to be monsters for ideology, and distracts from conversation about policy and platforms.

Debates, campaigns, and advertising rarely focuses on policy and platform now. It’s just mudslinging and name calling.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, those people are clowns who resort to painting a whole group with examples from a very small minority. So they think everyone on the right is racist or bigots ect.

But a majority of people don’t just call MAGA racist, because a majority of people aren’t liberal or democrat. A majority of people are independent. I don’t think independents get caught up as much in the partisan buzzwords.

It’s just like most people don’t think everyone on the left is communist, or the other monikers some on the right give.

But it is a problem people resort to this, because all it does is attempts to paint people to be monsters for ideology, and distracts from conversation about policy and platforms.

Debates, campaigns, and advertising rarely focuses on policy and platform now. It’s just mudslinging and name calling.

I don't think every Democrat is a communist, but I do think a majority of them are buying into Marxist garbage hook line and sinker. I have so many I know personally that I do not think that is an understatement. I also KNOW that if I went to any leftist rally and said anything I believe to be true I would probably be physically attacked or at the very least yelled down by as many people as they could muster to yell me down. The minute leftist stop advocating for BLM and antifa I will begin to think that maybe they are coming back to their senses, but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I guarantee if a MAGA guy went to a Biden rally it would be the complete opposite...

You are correct

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's another video - 50 minutes long but well worth it. Unfortunately, the people who really need to see it would probably refuse to watch (most likely out of shame).

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Oh without question , If I were to wear a MAGA hat at an Obama Rally I would be physically attacked . Honestly Lucky if I made it out with my life.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I still don't understand how people continue to support Trump, but the accusations of (most) Trump supporters being racist facist is a fantasy by the far-left. A continuation of people being inside their own bubbles. Much like how many right-wingers think most left-leaning people believe in all the far-left stuff like Trans athletes in women sports, or silencing people who they disagree with.

Hopefully people will get out of their bubbles more and realize that people aren't as two-dimensional as media would like them to believe.

Media wants us to put all our energy into fighting each other so we can't realize how we're being f*cked by politicians and corporations.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

"Much like how many right-wingers think most left-leaning people believe in all the far-left stuff like Trans athletes in women sports, or silencing people who they disagree with."

If they don't agree with it why do they support it via their votes? Chicago got rid of a nut job lefty only to get one even more left wing. Right? Dont you understand? Also, who is being silenced on the left? I mean SERIOUSLY! Every major news outlet (cept FOX I guess), every major university, every major corporation is completely on board with all of this stuff. That either makes you a liar or someone who just cannot see the truth.

And maybe the right will transform into that which you suppose. Keep forcing things on them. Keep taking away rights from them. I mean you have to be crazy to think that the right has had ANY power in the USA since Reagan. Hell, both Bushes were Republican light and even Trump ran on alot of things that would have been ok with JFK. Please quit lying to yourself and others about the current state of affairs.

edit on 7-6-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Did you really just say that people on the right are having their rights taken???
Please do share what rights are gone?
I see the far right as a bunch of crying snowflakes that flip on eachother in a second and can't keep the party together on really anything.
Fix some of that and maybe people will take you seriously.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Media wants us to put all our energy into fighting each other so we can't realize how we're being f*cked by politicians and corporations.

You keep saying this yet also say this:

I still don't understand how people continue to support Trump

What exactly do you think Trump represents?

Put the man aside and realize why he was elected in the first place.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

"Much like how many right-wingers think most left-leaning people believe in all the far-left stuff like Trans athletes in women sports, or silencing people who they disagree with."

If they don't agree with it why do they support it via their votes? Chicago got rid of a nut job lefty only to get one even more left wing. Right? Dont you understand? Also, who is being silenced on the left? I mean SERIOUSLY! Every major news outlet (cept FOX I guess), every major university, every major corporation is completely on board with all of this stuff. That either makes you a liar or someone who just cannot see the truth.

And maybe the right will transform into that which you suppose. Keep forcing things on them. Keep taking away rights from them. I mean you have to be crazy to think that the right has had ANY power in the USA since Reagan. Hell, both Bushes were Republican light and even Trump ran on alot of things that would have been ok with JFK. Please quit lying to yourself and others about the current state of affairs.

I live in a community that is pretty far left leaning. In my talks with neighbors, most people seem to moderately left while there is a very vocal radical minority. With that said, I have noticed that most of my progressive neighbors are woefully uninformed on a lot of issues. They seem to get maybe a surface level of information but often aren't exposed to alternative viewpoints or additional clarifying information.

Examples I can give of this are like the "don't say gay bill" or "book banning" or "LBGT rights". They don't see the extreme elements of these positions and thus are often manipulated by media. For example, they will hear Florida is banning books but will have no knowledge or actual understanding of the issue. They won't see the books that are wholly inappropriate for young kids but will assume the books being removed from school are innocuous.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: greendust

I see the far right as a bunch of crying snowflakes that flip on eachother in a second and can't keep the party together on really anything.

Sounds about right. We know how much the left abhors different opinions and independent thought. The hive mind can't fathom it.
Thanks for your concern anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I didn't say the left is innocent. They just have a working platform and stick to it. For better or worse really depends on the person you ask.
Another thing to consider for some is that many of Trump most hard core supporters are a hive mind. Like I said before, they just turn on eachother therfore making them a weak party. This is an easy observation to make.
The left know this hense why they stick together atm.
And as long as the right is divided the left is united. Fairly easy to comprehend.

And your welcome I think. Couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Walking into a Democrat rally with a MAGA hat on is either a sure sign of suicidal ideation or the person has the largest balls ever.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

can't keep the party together on really anything. Fix some of that and maybe people will take you seriously.

That is because the Right understand their Job they are representatives of their Districts and the people in these districts , the party is not whats important .

The Left on the other hand could care less what the people want , they are simply consolidating power .
edit on 7-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

can't keep the party together on really anything. Fix some of that and maybe people will take you seriously.

That is because the Right understand their Job they are representatives of their Districts and the people in these districts , the party is not whats important .

The Left on the other hand could care less what the people want , they are simply consolidating power .

With that I completely agree.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I observed this forum for a while now. You seem to be one of the most vocal of the biased.. You a paid shill or just brainwashed? Maybe both..

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Walking into a Democrat rally with a MAGA hat on is either a sure sign of suicidal ideation or the person has the largest balls ever.

Large Balls with a side of suicidal ideation , Says that on my license right beside the CDL's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join