It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A think I crapped my pants a little.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Totally random thought pops into my head just now regarding all this UAP stuff and how it seems the military is all split over it. Here was my actual thought process lol…

Kennedy supposedly wanted to disclose knowledge of aliens

Assassinated 11.22.63

“Something” will happen “before turkey day” regarding aliens according to all the “official” sources inside that community.

Just so happens the exact day “before turkey day” 2023 is 11.22.23! 60 year anniversary of JFKs assassination.

Now who’s running for potus in 2024 against Biden and will be campaigning in November of 2023?? That’s riiiiiiiight! Mr. Kennedy!

Sorry for all the air quotes. Happens when I crap my pants sometimes.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound
Totally random thought pops into my head just now regarding all this UAP stuff and how it seems the military is all split over it. Here was my actual thought process lol…

Assassinated 11.22.63

“Something” will happen “before turkey day” regarding aliens according to all the “official” sources inside that community.

Just so happens the exact day “before turkey day” 2023 is 11.22.23! 60 year anniversary of JFKs assassination.

Now who’s running for potus in 2024 against Biden and will be campaigning in November of 2023?? That’s riiiiiiiight! Mr. Kennedy!

You'll be doing a lot of air quotes when you get older then.

Does Kennedy want to discuss aliens? The space kind, not the illegal kind.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Idk. I’m just saying I think I’ve seen this movie before. I’m one of those crazy Christians that actually believes in Bible prophecy and recurring cyclical events throughout history. It may just have to do with bloodlines ie woman’s seed vs. serpent’s seed. I mean, Jesus was also assassinated after trying to warn everyone that the enemy is not made of flesh and blood like us humans. Just seems…familiar.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Idk. I’m just saying I think I’ve seen this movie before. I’m one of those crazy Christians that actually believes in Bible prophecy and recurring cyclical events throughout history. It may just have to do with bloodlines ie woman’s seed vs. serpent’s seed. I mean, Jesus was also assassinated after trying to warn everyone that the enemy is not made of flesh and blood like us humans. Just seems…familiar.

You're not a crazy Christian, especially if you see what's happening today in relation to what the Bible prophesies say. Just don't crap your pants in church. I farted on a wooden pew during prayer when I was in the 1st grade, 38 years ago, and still haven't lived it down.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hopeisasound

Well, there are plenty of Steve Jackson Games' "Illuminati NWO" game cards to drop, so yeah.

Whomever is into these will have fun finding the ones relevant to Trump and Kennedy, yeah?

And exercise some bowel control, fam lol

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

You're not a crazy Christian, especially if you see what's happening today in relation to what the Bible prophesies say. Just don't crap your pants in church. I farted on a wooden pew during prayer when I was in the 1st grade, 38 years ago, and still haven't lived it down.

Gimme a sniff !
Yeah, the reverb you can get from hard chairs is awesome. I remember that happening in school on the plastic cafeteria chairs.
Be careful or you will be sitting in your own pew.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I suppose Kennedy could have been ready to scatter the CIA into 1000 pieces for ALIENS, but are you suggesting his feuds with them over the Bay of Pigs and early in the Vietnam Conflict weren't real or were they just part of the overall equation

So many far-out theories but let's face most could be subterfuge planted by you know who to muddy the waters and hide the trail in all the noise.

My favorite alien theory du jour, Aliens are here some of them walk amongst us, there are hybrids too, there are some in positions of power, and behind the scenes the is a battle for control. Humans are losing BTW.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

My favorite alien theory du jour, Aliens are here some of them walk amongst us, there are hybrids too, there are some in positions of power, and behind the scenes the is a battle for control. Humans are losing BTW.

Is that you David Icke?

Having said that, it sure looks like it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Assassinated 11.22.63

I do worry about any candidate who may look to be ending the deep state run in the WH. These days they look and act like they can get away with anything.
What if somebody takes out a candidate and DOJ / FBI can’t be bothered to look into it, because it “the other team’s guy” ?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Is that you David Icke?

Rainbows
Jane

No, it’s Rowdy Roddy Piper.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Is that you David Icke?

Rainbows
Jane

Ha, could be I read one of his books years ago, and while I love the topic he seemed all over the place, even for one of those books. Besides didn't Icke believe the monarchy was reptilians from the underworld and not specifically aliens?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Now that the government is co-opting Icke and his ilk it will be fun to see what our future belief system holds. The crazies are gaining ground and winning! lol

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Now that the government is co-opting Icke and his ilk it will be fun to see what our future belief system holds. The crazies are gaining ground and winning! lol

Yep, there is a difference between generally enjoying the topic and actually believing it is occurring in a specific way with little to no hard evidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If you believe in recurring cyclical events in history, you will know it is human nature, and not divine prophecy.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Is that you David Icke?

Rainbows
Jane

No, it’s Rowdy Roddy Piper.

"Put the damn glasses ON"
(Which is on topic)
(They Live)
edit on 6/6/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

If you believe in recurring cyclical events in history, you will know it is human nature, and not divine prophecy.

Duh bro. Prophecy isn’t a decree, it’s describing an event to come. I don’t know anyone that thinks “Devine prophesy” as you put it, is creating the events to come or something like that. The Bible said it would because that’s what will be. Not that it will be because the Bible says so. You see???

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: nugget1

Yep, there is a difference between generally enjoying the topic and actually believing it is occurring in a specific way with little to no hard evidence.

Well, the government is telling us it's true, so........

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: LSU2018

Gimme a sniff !
Yeah, the reverb you can get from hard chairs is awesome. I remember that happening in school on the plastic cafeteria chairs.
Be careful or you will be sitting in your own pew.

DUDE, YES! Wooden chairs are great, but those hard plastic chairs will give off an echo like nothing else!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I think you're definitely on the right track. The scriptures tell us that the End Times will be similar to the days of Noah. I believe that it's talking about the fallen angels mating with human females. The same thing is supposedly happening now, with aliens impregnating women to create hybrids. To me, all this is leading up to how the End Times leaders will explain the disappearances of Christians in the Rapture. The explosion of news from legitimate media outlets in just the past couple of months convinces me of this even more.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blyons6991

we've had water its now the turn of fire..

its an interesting period to live in, the 2012 olympics were used by christian groups to usher in the Hugonaught prophets in the desert prophecy of 3 great london fires, which is fascinating if you marry it to the actual cauldron rather than eye of sauron the petals going back to each country and the games dedicated to the power of 3..

on the other side of that is the 5th monarchist prophecies of king charles..

and aligned with that is russia threatening to nuke london.. the fire really does feel nuclear war over gods love.. the great fire also removed the plague virus..

as converges go, war, technology, people and viruses.. it's all a truly interesting phase to live through..

given the fires around the world since ten and even in 2012 how this prophecy related the 2011 all england riots.. its worth adding the vid from 2012

edit on 6-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join