It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

♡ Cuteness: It's Over 9000 ♡

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Cuteness: It's Over 9000!

A place to share our cutest pet photos

♡ Good morning and happy Saturday, members (and readers/lurkers) of ATS! ♡

I had a fun idea for this Memorial Day weekend: Let's share cute pictures of our pets!

♡ Post as many pictures as you'd like (I went full-send, so feel free to share as much or as little as you'd please)
♡ Drawings/artwork and stories about one's pets are highly encouraged (I hope you like my HB pencil sketch)
♡ Sharing information about animal outfits, animal care, where one purchased an animal (etc.) is appreciated.
♡ All pets are welcome here (including plants/zen gardens)

My cat, Lynx's, second birthday is coming up, so I wanted to post some of his pictures and figured that it would be cool if others posted their pets as well. I adopted him from the humane society after seeing his photo online the night before. I'd looked through over a thousand photos of cats available--both those for sale and those up for adoption--all across the country. Yet, when I came across Lynx's picture, it was like I already knew him. It's impossible to explain, since the experience was rather ineffable, but I simply knew he was the one. I was thrilled to see that he was located in a nearby city and was going to be up for adoption beginning the next morning at the humane society.

The next morning, I took an Uber into the city and made a beeline for Lynx (named Cece at the time, perhaps because he looks a bit like a girl), likely annoying the shelter staff with my insistence to speed the process up so that nobody else would adopt my kitten. It was quite nerve-wracking, since he was so adorable and others were interested in (or at least interested in staring at) him. Indeed, we had an instant connection once we met. He was two months old at the time.

We were fast friends and he is precious to me. Lynx loves to nap on me and cuddle. In fact, he's doing so at this very moment. He is highly inquisitive and loves to play with water, hunt for his toys and run around, eat treats, and look out of the window at nature and play with raindrops ♡

(Also pictured is my 1.5 year old Blood Parrot Cichlid named Honey).

I hope to see plenty of cute pets moving forward! Let's fill this thread with our animal friends.

Forgive me if I went a bit overboard! ♡

Kindest regards

edit on 27-5-2023 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia
What a cute idea!

Looking forward to seeing other photos!

I have a black cat and a bearded dragon (who thinks he's Lord and Emperor.)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Cool! I'd love to see them--I'll trade you and show you my golden axolotyl!

Is the care for your bearded dragon difficult? They're lovely creatures.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm in as i love showing off my doggos!
(You have a very beautiful cat)
here's Bandit as a pup.

here he is today at 17 months old waiting for mom to come in.

Here's my little Sadie, i rescued her from some bad people and have had her for 6 years now.

Here is both of them together when bandit was a puppy.

Bandit is a Havanese and sadie is a Sily terrier.

edit on 27-5-2023 by baddmove because: words

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Aw! They're so adorable, baddmove! They look really sweet

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That's a very beautiful cat! Those eyes!? And the fur colour just perfect.
Also love the fish!

My Babe

Mia Fico, also known as Bellinda Sniffington, hobbies: BALLS! and sniffing

edit on 27-5-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

... hobbies: BALLS! and sniffing

You really set yourself up there, but I'll refrain from allowing my more base self to crack wise.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is Gilbert. She was born on my son's BD; he was in the Army and his buddies nicknamed him Gilbert for some reason, so it was natural to name the bird after him.
She was hand fed from the day she hatched and lived to be 27 years old. Lots of good memories!

This is Leilani, given to me at 2 years old when my son was transferred to Fort Wainwright, Alaska. She was with us until shortly after he 13th BD. Best dog ever!

This is my current companion and shadow, Smoosh, who turned 9 last month. Here he is at one, stealing dolls as my granddaughter 'tries' to play house with them.

We have two 'Welfare' (feral) cats that live on our front porch and a pond with 7 koi-one of them being almost three feet long, and two chickens. They fit my current energy level perfectly!

I've had just about every 'pet' imaginable throughout the years, including a pet pig-long before it was fashionable (1973) and a salt water aquarium dedicated to seahorses. I sometimes feel I missed my calling; I should have been a zoo keeper.
edit on 600000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Byrd

Cool! I'd love to see them--I'll trade you and show you my golden axolotyl!

Is the care for your bearded dragon difficult? They're lovely creatures.

Ooo! I love reptiles and amphibians!

It's expensive to set up a beardie's den correctly... you need at least a 40 gallon tank and they absolutely need sunlight. They can be very shy and nervous at first and take awhile to warm up to you. But -- and this is interesting -- they also are one of the few reptiles that show affection (they will lick you to 'kiss' you. It's very charming.)

They don't like other beardies (mating is brief and the pair don't stay together) but they do need stimulation. I think it's best in a family setting where kids can help entertain the dragon.

That said, I love mine and would have another one in a heartbeat!

I'll have to see if I can get a photo of Tad Cooper and upload it here (I find it a pain to upload photos to ATS which is why I don't do it often.)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I often dog-sit my niece's toy poodle puppy, Lenny. He's usually running around and being a terror, but sometimes when I sit on the deck, he hangs out and is totally calm. Here he is, acting human. I was talking to him, and he put his arm up on the chair, relaxing.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Text
wanna put a pic of my pup but can't do it, sorry pup, you should be famous

edit on 27-5-2023 by collie because: enlightenment

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Tigger

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I also have a Tigger. I've been told she looks like a fox.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

i want to post a picture but when i click the upload picture icon, it just shows me a blank square with an X in it ;(

use your imagination: insert picture of chihuahua sunbathing

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You will only ever hear these words uttered from my mouth once, but those are totes cute!

A nice break from what I have been seeing and reading. Wish I had some to share.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
These are all so cute!!

here are a couple of mine (for some reason I get an error when I try to upload more pictures, I'll post them later if it lets me)

ISHTI

MAYA

N0AH

TOMMY

There is also Angel the black cat, Mini the senior cat, Snow the golden retriever and Rabbit, the rabbit

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This is my pet. I hope you love it as much as I do. It is a mummified cat with signs of having been killed in some sort of sacrificial ritual:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

LOL! OMG I LOVE THIS!

We all: awww look how cute
You: here's what's left of a cat that died most likely in a very horrible way - LOVE it!

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Abby (the boxer) and Oscar.
Hubby says Oscar is my broken dog, as he isn't happy unless he is touching me, or laying within a foot of me.

They are both big sweeties!!! Abby is 9 and Oscar is 3.
We also have 2 indoor cats, 2 barn cats, 5 ducks & like 18 chickens.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Bandit doing what he does for attention.

edit on 23-7-2023 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join