It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump was Deceived-Stabbed-Ignored by His Cabinet - How Can He Avoid this Next Time.?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Maybe they didn't trust him, and felt he did not base his decisions on knowledge. It was well known he wouldn't read daily intelligence briefings. He would look at charts if they had them, but not read the reports, would veer off topic, etc. He also had family installed in high positions without the background for them and they were people that were refused security clearance until he overrode it to put them there. Throw on top suggesting nuking hurricanes etc, his tendency to anger when disagreed with, his taking advice from nut jobs. It's no wonder it was chaos. As off his nut as he has shown by his social media lately, the fact that his previous WH counsel all need lawyers themselves now, he would get no where unless he appoints people like MTG who actually suggests some states secede.

It would be a bigger clown show than before. Both parties need better candidates.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Maybe he could start up his own federal police service and arrest some of the key players against him. Maybe just offer dominion more money, or get better hackers to hack it.

Odds for a fair election don't look good.

With reasoning like yours, the odds of a fair election don't look good.

You just suggested that Trump should start his own goon squad (let's just go ahead and call them "brown shirts", shall we?) to arrest his political opponents and that he should bribe the main supplier of election machines in the country to throw the vote in his favor.

And you're doing that in the name of "fair elections".

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
So uh
He chose his own cabinet
He had the bully pulpit
He chose to do jack squat

Trump tried on several occasions to have info declassified that he learned in his briefings, but the DOJ (BARR or ROSENSTEIN), or the U.K. or Italy told him that he couldn't, due to "ongoing investigations"....or they simply ignored his requests. I remember each of those instances well.

So there's no reason to expect his performance will improve because all the same obstacles are in place.

originally posted by: LittleJake

By making General Michael Flynn his Chief of Staff.

www.newsweek.com...

Trump Vows to Bring Michael Flynn Back in Call to 'Reawaken America' Rally

Former president Donald Trump told Michael Flynn he would "bring him back" in a call during a ReAwaken America rally.

That's a dubious staffing decision. Flynn has been implicated in the kerfuffle at the capitol.

www.documentcloud.org...

edit on 15-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Trump tried on several occasions to have info declassified that he learned in his briefings, but the DOJ (BARR or ROSENSTEIN), or the U.K. or Italy told him that he couldn't, due to "ongoing investigations"....or they simply ignored his requests. I remember each of those instances well.

If you remember those, then you also remember that he didn't want most of the briefings, didn't listen, and was more interested in hearing about how popular he was.

I have no doubt that he was told about the significance of the documents and the cases (or they tried to tell him) and (as they say) "it went in one ear and out the other."

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Maybe they didn't trust him,

.. or they were blackmailed and threatened and paid off or they were RINOs from the start (like possibly Jeff Sessions as one example) 😁

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh
He chose his own cabinet
He had the bully pulpit
He chose to do jack squat

So there's no reason to expect his performance will improve because all the same obstacles are in place.

originally posted by: LittleJake

By making General Michael Flynn his Chief of Staff.

www.newsweek.com...

Trump Vows to Bring Michael Flynn Back in Call to 'Reawaken America' Rally

Former president Donald Trump told Michael Flynn he would "bring him back" in a call during a ReAwaken America rally.

That's a dubious staffing decision. Flynn has been implicated in the kerfuffle at the capitol.

www.documentcloud.org...

He went into the job knowing nothing of how any of the system worked. By the end of his 4 years, he had a good handle on at the very least, how his job was supposed to be done. He didn't know who he could trust, and likely still doesn't. If we weren't this far into clown world, I might care to complain about better choices, but at this point, give Trump back his old job, put the #ing red nose on him, some big shoes and let's keep this party going. Maybe he can put things back as they were for the next guy. Honk honk.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know the saying..fool me once..etc
He's just not as smart as y'all think he is, but the choices are poor at best any way you go.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

At this time, we have a race between Biden and Trump. Arent they BOTH lame ducks?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

One of those cases, Crossfire Hurricane, was illegally classified. It is unlawful to classify information concerning wrongdoing by the federal govt. Trump ordered these docs to be unclassified and released to the public, 3 days before his term was over. He was ignored. I believe these were the documents they found at MAL.

Speaking of classified docs.... how many retrieval operations are we up to with Biden as opposed to the 1 at MAL? 4 or 5?

A bunch of gullible people in the US.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

If you remember those, then you also remember that he didn't want most of the briefings, didn't listen, and was more interested in hearing about how popular he was.

I have no doubt that he was told about the significance of the documents and the cases (or they tried to tell him) and (as they say) "it went in one ear and out the other."

That was all mostly MSM made up stories with no proof ever given 😎

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Byrd

One of those cases, Crossfire Hurricane, was illegally classified. It is unlawful to classify information concerning wrongdoing by the federal govt. Trump ordered these docs to be unclassified and released to the public, 3 days before his term was over. He was ignored. I believe these were the documents they found at MAL.

Speaking of classified docs.... how many retrieval operations are we up to with Biden as opposed to the 1 at MAL? 4 or 5?

A bunch of gullible people in the US.

Good summary !! 👍

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Need I remind you that before he got elected he said and I quote, "nobody knows the system better than me".
And then directly after said and I will quote again, "which is why I alone can fix it". -2016 RNC

From his own mouth contradicted everything you just said.
So no don't give this man his old job back.
He absolutely did not know the best people as he also claimed. That claim is now proof he is just as stupid as most believe him to be.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: network dude

Need I remind you that before he got elected he said and I quote, "nobody knows the system better than me".
And then directly after said and I will quote again, "which is why I alone can fix it".

From his own mouth contradicted everything you just said.
So no don't give this man his old job back.
He absolutely did not know the best people as he also claimed. That claim is now proof he is just as stupid as most believe him to be.

He only knows how to "run" his mouth, and conversely can't figure out when not to run it. That's that personality disorder.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Trump did burn ALOT of bridges. However, he's got a pretty loyal base. If he can somehow convince Republicans to make him the primary - Biden runs again - and a popular third party (like Tusli Gabbard) enters the mix - there is may be a chance.

I think anything is possible considering many voters vote emotionally and don't put a great deal of thought into it.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
While he did choose his own cabinet, with the release of the Durham report his term was doomed. We now have confirmation the full force of the government was used against him. They will do the same until it’s changed.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

It’s his fault that the whole world knows what a bunch of clueless, corrupt and petty people you poor schmucks have been fleeced by for at least forty years.

I agree with you here Max but for a few minor exceptions. One, I would extend the duration you mention back decades, even in general, a century or thereabouts.

I understand that the fleecing and corruption and the like have been a part of the worlds power structure for most of our history. For most of this time, it has been in the hands of the elite, the royalty, the dynasties of every grouping of the human civilization process. Follow? I"m sure you do.

My opinion here is with the industrial revolution, this began to change.Technological innovation allowed the wealth that here-to-for had been the bounty of only the royalty, now began to diffuse to others, the inventors, the craftsmen, and the financiers of these endeavors. As the controllers of wealth grew, the corruption and fleecing and greed etc, followed suit.

Cut to the second half of the 19th century, the balance of wealth, the battle for wealth between the royalty system and the growing system of other than royal wealth increased as the privately held companies turned into monopolies which turned into corporations and mega-corps. The corruption and thievery grew with it all.

That power of the corporate structure has been courted by royalty and governments thoughout. In the so called democratic nations, that power was courted by ALL political parties all along. One time one, then another time the other, but always both were beholding to that power.

And of course, the real power, the corporate power have been happy to allow the angst of the down-trodden to be aimed at their cover demon, government.

So there is the swamp as I see it. Not just government, but the government-corporate-cultural swamp we find ourselves in.Trump promised to drain the swamp, right? People believed him, right? He told us that he was the only one who could do it, the only one who could save America. I feel for the poor suckers that believed him.

a man who only wanted (his actions on the world stage attest to this) the best for his country.

I see this as completely false. He promised to drain the swamp while having come from the swamp himself, born and bred into personal wealth, it's accumulation, and the corruption and greed that comes with it. His ruse, that he was doing this for us was nothing more than the old cover story of these wealthy types in order to accumulate more wealth for himself.

You can blame Trump for making himself an example of what those cretins are capable of doing (to anyone of you) and blame him also for showing the world that you, the people, in the land of the brave and the home of the free are neither brave nor free.

Our freedom is limited as it has always been, believing otherwise is a fantasy, an illusion doled out to us by our captors, our bravery examples of missions played out in service to the parameters laid out by the system to define it.

To my way of seeing things, Trump was never going to fill his hollow promises, rather a simpleton primed by that very system that feeds it's people on tawdry gameshows and the celebrity it creates as entertainment.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
Trump did burn ALOT of bridges. However, he's got a pretty loyal base. If he can somehow convince Republicans to make him the primary - Biden runs again - and a popular third party (like Tusli Gabbard) enters the mix - there is may be a chance.

I think anything is possible considering many voters vote emotionally and don't put a great deal of thought into it.

Lol there is not a candidate on this planet that couldn't beat Trump in the 2024 election, for good reason.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Honestly, if Trump would pick Tulsi or Kennedy as his running mate, he would be unstoppable.
I think (hope) he has learned his lesson from last time.
DC is so crooked, everyone is against you.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Honestly, if Trump would pick Tulsi or Kennedy as his running mate, he would be unstoppable.

I have already voted for Tulsi, and I will do it again if she runs. RFK won't gain any ground as a Democrat anti-vaxxer lol. I want to vote for him because of his bloodlines, but, no.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Quadrivium

I have already voted for Tulsi, and I will do it again if she runs. RFK won't gain any ground as a Democrat anti-vaxxer lol. I want to vote for him because of his bloodlines, but, no.

The dude has actually been right more than he has been wrong about the Vax.
Don't listen to any MSN.
Dig for yourself. It is the only way to find any truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join