It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbia: 13,500 weapons collected in Amnesty, Including Rocket Launchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So is this the 1st of the New World Order Satellite state to fall? As in take a look at the picture as these aren't AKs. Freaking Bolt action rifles. So is this coming to a neighborhood near you as in the USA.

ABC News Serbia

I think not as too many people here are crazy and the USA government doesn't give a krap about its people as it only cares about the National Security of the USA. Its been that way for several decades ~ Eisenhower administration and his speech.

I don't know about Serbians as I am part Croatian. Our mantra as said by my uncle was:

"You Croations are crazy, you work like dogs then you die"

BELGRADE, Serbia -- Serbian authorities on Sunday displayed many of around 13,500 weapons they say people have been handed over since this month's mass shootings, including hand grenades, automatic weapons, and anti-tank rocket launchers.

The authorities have declared a one-month amnesty period for citizens to hand over unregistered weapons or face prison sentences as part of a crackdown on guns following the two mass shootings that left 17 people dead, many of them children.

Populist President Aleksandar Vucic accompanied top police officials on Sunday for the weapons' display near the town of Smederevo, some 50 kilometers (30 miles) south of the capital, Belgrade.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You'd be amazed at the stuff that gets brought home from a war or any kind of police action. There are tales of people realising that that 'disarmed' Mills grenade that grandpa brought back from France or Germany was actually in full working order.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Wow, how easy was that? Want to disarm a small country? Send in the mass shooter, then work the public outrage aspect for a day or two, and strike while the anger is fresh, take them all. It worked wonders in NZ, and the fuggin shooter even stated his reasons before he went, and it worked perfectly.

What if we put a task force together to do deep dives into any and all mass shooters to find out who they worked with in the past, what ties they have to control groups, and what drugs they take. Rather than continue to scream about the gunz, perhaps trying to find out why a crazy nutter decided to kill others.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Martin Bryant was an idiot savant with a rifle apparently.

Had Australia disarmed within the year.

a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The shooting in Serbia did seem staged to push for a massive disarm.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Weapons arent the issue. Considering the Balkans are still a hotpots of a region.

You have Jihadists still in Bosnia from the past war.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Weapons arent the issue. Considering the Balkans are still a hotpots of a region.

Well weapons clearly are not the issue as they have taken them away lol. Who are the jihadists in Bosnia?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Who are the jihadists in Bosnia?

Bosnia: how did Saudi Arabia gain influence in the country?

From BBC

Bosnia: Cradle of modern jihadism? BBC News

They ranged from the Hezbollah to others

The Hezbollah (Lebanese Shia), supported by Iran, also sent fighters to the war. In 1992, Iran with the help of Turkey smuggled arms to the Bosnian Muslims. Reports of "hundreds of tons of weapons" shipped from Iran over a period of months appeared in the media in early 1995. Iranian arms were shipped through Croatia.

After the war in Bosnia the Jihadists had a victory celebration outside Sarajevo.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

The Mujahideen fighters participated in the thousands with Hezbollah assisting in attacking civilian villages, burning, attacking civilian villages.

Who are the jihadists in Bosnia?

This was never reported by the Media during the war by either FOX news nor other major outlets like CNN. Because if any of the Western aligned Media outlets did show any reports or videos of jihadists in Bosnia.

During the war in the Balkans.

I can reassure you the public opinion in Europe and in other places would have being swayed the other way around..

edit on 14-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Yeah I didn't know about that. I am ill informed about that entire scenario. I only knew that when Yugoslavia dissolved Bosnia and Serbia went to fighting, I am ignorant to what either side was fighting for. And I knew they were trying for war crimes, but I don't know who or why. I don't even know what side Nato was backing. Thanks for the reply. Is one or another of these sides an impact on you? Is that war over, or just the nato involvement?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Seems staged??? It is staged, to many things is wrong about that, shorter is arested in school yard on video he has black cargo pants and white tennis shoes handcaps on the back, school yard is on the back you have to go trough school to get on front, so during that pasing, I think no more than 5 minutes, they get shorter in front to police car and interesting part is that he hed handcaps on front jeans pants and different tennis shoes.
This is one of things that don't seem right, and it is not the only one, but if you say anything about that in Serbia police will arest you because 9 children died and you are at least disrespectful 😔

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yes, its a tinderbox

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This is a tiney percentage of what's out there hidden by the Serbian people. Yugoslavia was something like no 4 military power in the world when I was young. Thow in the wars later on and the arms dumps trashed, stolen, left over weapons. I'd guess there's millions of weapons out there.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I wonder whatever happened to that mass shooter in Buffalo, NY. Last I knew there was a connection between him and a cult with ties to a preacher in Florida who has a history of violence

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

That's a good thing in my opinion as it balances the power of the people versus a government that gone bad.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Went on a tour to Mostar a few years ago that bridge that fell down. Tour guide pointed to the Bosnian mountains and said "see up there thousands of Saudi Arabian' mercenaries live in those mountains"

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yes, the military guys can get stuff as they all have connections

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

That's a good thing in my opinion as it balances the power of the people versus a government that gone bad.

Know exactly where you are coming from. Only slight issue in the Balkans "the people" seem to dislike their neighbours a bit more than in most places.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Were a mixture of Croatian and Polish mutts

new topics

top topics

join