It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual WWIII - The Pope is the Key

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I thought this topic would be best placed here. It does have a heavy religious overtone but it ties right in to the conventional war as well. The spiritual aspect of this turns directly into the physical 'end'. If the Mods feel this still doesn't belong, please move to wherever. Thanks for the read!

Reading through an article 'Zelenskyy meets Pope Francis....', I started to think about the two personas meeting. What would they think of one another. How do they feel towards one another. I'm always curious about interactions and true intent. Any angles?

I'm a sceptic at heart. I can't help it. If you're curious to read on, I would love to know your thoughts! Otherwise, sorry for wasting your time thus far

Then something crept into my mind... I get that Zed needs some backing from the Pope, why, I'm not really sure in this day and age. I really don't feel like the church has that much power anymore. 40-50 years ago, the hand of the church was pretty strong in my area. About 30 years ago, the grip started to loosen with many of the molestations coming to light, the dark side of the church was out and everyone could finally make their charges. Today, it seems like the church just doesn't have the social backing it used to. People still go to church, far fewer than I remember as a youth but no one is really backing it as cultural or part of society. They no longer have hands on the ones that make the rules, so to speak.

So why the pope?

I started to wonder if it was perhaps spiritual? Then I started thinking about the Consecration of Russia (Fatima, Portugal in 1917).

In the past, the pope had spoken openly about the war. Though it kind of seemed like he wasn't really pulling for Ukraine. If he did denounce Russia, wouldn't this go against the Consecration? I think in a way, you could see it canceling out the request to bless the country if he's condemning it openly. So it makes sense that the pope would have to choose his words and actions carefully.

I also found that the pope had consecrated not only Russia but Ukraine as well, March 25, 2022.

So it looks like spiritually, the pope is the one person that has the power to unleash hell on earth or keep it together simply by deciding what to say out loud. Condemning Russia might save Ukraine for the moment but destroy the world in the process. Perhaps the pope is the only barrier preventing Armageddon.

The Bible shows that the world can not end until there is complete peace. Only then can the world end catastrophically by fire and complete earthly destruction as well as everyone left on it.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13

The only "Key" of a Pope is one possibly being the False Prophet of Revelation.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Please elaborate.
edit on CDT0205bAmerica/ChicagoSat, 13 May 2023 17:02:23 -050013 by Timber13 because: Cmon man. You've written beautiful, in depth posts before. Do me some justice here!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm always curious about interactions and true intent. Any angles?

I'm tending to lean towards what this man says in this
video . It's all just a game . ( Sorry Lou Troglodytte)
"He who jests, tells the truth" Italian Proverb

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

40-50 years ago, the hand of the church was pretty strong in my area. About 30 years ago, the grip started to loosen

They actually tore down a Catholic Church in a town near me .
A pharmacy was errected in it's place.
I wouldn't be suprised if the church had some
financial connections to the pharmaceutical industry.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hard to find the full length documentary. Youtube banned the long version but it appears the complete one is on Rumble and internet archive.

Revelation: The Bride, The Beast & Babylon

rumble.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If the current antipope is key then we are in trouble.

Second.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It might be that Zelenskyy is seeking the Pope's intercession with head of the Russian Orthodox church, who, as I understand it, is a very close confidant (some would say in all but a "Rasputin-esque" sense!) of Putin.

There is even speculation that a large part of Putin's rationalization for the invasion of Ukraine was the the Patriarchof Moscow's fear of "liberal Western values" drawing the heretofore faithful away from the Church.

If the Pope could convince the Patriarch to convince Putin to end the war, peace might be restored to the region.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13
So why the pope?

Because if anyone knows how to extract billions of dollars from people around the world, it's the pope. I know I'm cynical but I don't see the pope going to try broker peace. It's all about money. Who knows, maybe the pope is meeting with Zelenskyy to get his cut of the billions he's received.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm sorry for asking. I just expected more. Something. Anything. Cut and paste is easy. You and gb540 gave me absolutely nothing.

I think a simple yes or no would have had the same result? Or blue or green.

edit on CDT0005bAmerica/ChicagoSat, 13 May 2023 20:00:21 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Good point. It looks like that guy is more about doing whatever Putin says to do. I never imagined it any other way but there is most certainly that possibility. Anything comes to mind that touches on their relationship?

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

There's nothing wrong with being cynical. It's just good to have an anchor in a logical reason.

The church is definitely broke. Money wise anyways. Artifact wise, they likely have more worth than any entity on earth, single or combined. There have been many scams as of late within their finances, as I've read over the recent years.

I don't think it's money. As I mentioned, they have more than enough in leverage. But... That could relate still as what kind of power the church still has.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm sorry for asking. I just expected more. Something. Anything. Cut and paste is easy. You and gb540 gave me absolutely nothing.

I think a simple yes or no would have had the same result? Or blue or green.

In short, they are trying to tell you that the current Pope may very well be the False Prophet spoken about in the book of Revelation in the Bible. The explanation for that in detail is too lengthy for words without someone doing their own research on the matter.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Then something crept into my mind... I get that Zed needs some backing from the Pope, why, I'm not really sure in this day and age. I really don't feel like the church has that much power anymore.

I think the article you posted sums up most of it. Zelensky wants the Pope to appeal to the Christian side of Russia and Putin to come up with a peace plan for the war. Plus, help Ukraine recover all of their children that Russia "kidnapped" from them. Believe it or not, Putin has always tried to appeal to the Russian people through their Christian faith. So, if Zelensky can get a religious figure to appeal to the Russian Christians, he might be able to get them to turn on Putin and help restore peace to the region. We'll see.

new topics

top topics

join