It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significant rise in excess deaths in the UK. What are the causes?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The number of excess deaths from the beginning of 2022 until now is a global phenomenon that we have discussed several times in a range of threads. The majority of these deaths are non-Covid related and there doesn't seem to be any political willingness to address this very serious issue. As if these deaths are invisible or not important and with the mainstream media avoiding the issue completely.

Here is another great video by Dr John Campbell who has been banned for a week from YouTube for 'medical misinformation' in relation to his video where he invited Mr Andrew Bridgen MP to speak about a range of matters including vaccine safety.

Video can be found here:

youtu.be...

Information obtained using data from the Office of National Statistics: ONS website link available on the video description.

Number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 21st April 2023 (week 16)

Total number of deaths: 14,024
Excess deaths: 2,540
Excess deaths involving Covid: 615
Excess non-Covid deaths: 1,925

The number of excess deaths in the UK for week-16 was a staggering 22.1% above the five year average with the vast majority of deaths to be non-Covid related. We have to note that deaths involving Covid isn't the same as deaths due to Covid and hence the number of excess deaths due to Covid is much lower.

This is a global phenomenon and so does the silence from the part of the mainstream media and the Governments Worldwide.

I am a little concerned that Dr Campbell has had one strike already and with these videos he may get another one as he is insinuating there could be a range of causes with particular emphasis to a few of them that he obviously doesn't want to discuss due to the massive censorship on YouTube.

edit on 8-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Dr. Campbell needs to get a Hecklefish like the guy on Why Files. He can get his message out while also touching on opposing views.

I don't know why more YT posters don't follow the WF lead. It would make it a lot harder to ban them, while getting the message out and letting people decide what they want to believe.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Dr. Campbell needs to get a Hecklefish like the guy on Why Files. He can get his message out while also touching on opposing views.

I don't know why more YT posters don't follow the WF lead. It would make it a lot harder to ban them, while getting the message out and letting people decide what they want to believe.

Dr Campbell believes that the best platform around and the one that attracts most views and attention is YouTube. It's the platform that most people are familiar with and has existed for around 18 years.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Significant rise in excess deaths in the UK. What are the causes?

I can answer that question without saying a word ...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Dr Campbell believes that the best platform around and the one that attracts most views and attention is YouTube. It's the platform that most people are familiar with and has existed for around 18 years.

And you'll get banned if you don't walk a thin line. The Why Files is able to get the message out without getting banned by letting Hecklefish present the conflicting information.

If Dr. Campbell would present both sides of the argument he wouldn't be subjected to banning, and it would be painfully obvious he was getting the message out.

I take it you've never watched the Why Files? Clever how he circumvents the rules of YT.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I gots a theory...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It could be ANYTHING except the vaccine.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

That's the expected answer.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The excuse that gets used over and over again is that it's from the pandemic from 3 years ago when people were delayed from seeing a doctor. At what point does this excuse expire?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Doctors are baffled BUT know its not that thing you think it is.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The excuse that gets used over and over again is that it's from the pandemic from 3 years ago when people were delayed from seeing a doctor. At what point does this excuse expire?

You also have to factor the different age groups that are affected. You would expect the elderly and the vulnerable to be the ones primarily affected. But it this true?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And you'll get banned if you don't walk a thin line. The Why Files is able to get the message out without getting banned by letting Hecklefish present the conflicting information.

If Dr. Campbell would present both sides of the argument he wouldn't be subjected to banning, and it would be painfully obvious he was getting the message out.

I take it you've never watched the Why Files? Clever how he circumvents the rules of YT.

You mean the Why Files website or something else?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I gots a theory...

The mice seem to be vaccine-skeptics not to say anti-vaxxers...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Give it a rest. The boomers are dying.

5.5 billion people are vaccinated for covid. Your LARP fails at every possible angle.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

5.5 billion people are vaccinated for covid. Your LARP fails at every possible angle.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You mean the Why Files website or something else?

The Why Files on Youtube.

link   

Tracking COVID-19 Excess Deaths - The Economist

Interesting that New Zealand, which had a fairly strict and rapid response to COVID-19, had 4 excess deaths per 100k people over the two year period, and that didn't really rise as vaccinations were rolled out.

edit on 8/5/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

link   

Probably more than 5.5 billion people at this moment in time.

You may want to see how many people were harmed i.e have had serious adverse reactions, or developed debilitating conditions or died, and the benefit to risk ratio in all age groups as well as the medium and long term effects.

Then you can decide whether it was a good idea to vaccinate 5.5billion people. Just my stating the numbers you don't make any good argument.

Let me remind that you that many used the Astrazeneca vaccine which later on was cancelled by most countries that used it, including the UK where the vaccine was made. The AZ vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries due to health and safety reasons and after it has harmed a good number of people

Example:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine

A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Who are you replying to, and what LARP? This seems off topic.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Who are you replying to, and what LARP? This seems off topic.

Yeah, well ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join