It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA SPY. So Many Useful Truths.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I came across this clip and stumbled upon a gem in my opinion.

Human behavior even when it seems to be erratic is predictable. In fact, CIA super spy, Andrew Bustamante says “humans are laughably predictable.” If this is true, then why do you struggle with relationships and achieving our desired outcomes?

Former CIA intelligence officer, Andrew Bustamante teaches spy hacks to help people get the ultimate advantage in business and life. The CIA taught Andrew a better way of explaining what reality actually is; he now demonstrates how espionage shapes life for everyday people like you.

This interview covers some really interesting areas of human psychology that you may be aware of but haven’t fully connected the dots on. People are motivated to survive with given resources, and learning how their motivations shape their drive and personality puts you in control of your relationships and the opportunities you decide to move on.

The conformation of some of the things in the clip may help others to understand more about many of the things that cause endless problems on a daily basis.

Although Andrew Bustamante has connections to the CIA, he has embarked on helping others use the information he has been trained in for their own personal lives and experiences.

Liberating for those who enjoy the truths of all and any facets of these incredible things called "peeps".

Enjoy and please share for others.

CIA Spy on Mind Games, World War 3, China, Russia and the New World Super Power:

edit on 7/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Related:

From the current rendition of humanities boogyeman.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow, just finished the whole clip, I didn't realise it was so long.

Amazing to find out that the French have perhaps the BEST intelligence service on the planet. Le LOL.

And so much 'nitty gritty" about a world that most couldn't begin to imagine, and with a speaker who doesn't er or um, it has a lot of credibility.

Plenty of other information and clips on his Youtube Channel

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Apologies Nerbot.

Weird Al just does it so well.

edit on 8-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Syntax

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Come on now... Andrew Bustamante is spreading his CIA propaganda like it's candy. Once you're in the CIA, you're in for life. There's no such thing as a "former" CIA agent.

Have you seen this guy's transformation? It's like he went from being an uptight, government agent to a laid-back, hippie-dippie dude overnight. That's some real spycraft right there. LOL

It's almost like he's trying to blend in with the social media crowd, I would wager he is a CIA recruiter looking for fresh meat.

Making the CIA look cool and fun... C'mon Man! 🤣

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Better the devil you know.

I try to read the world with the influences applied, strip them off for truth, reconsider the original influence and then consider the opposite influence.

All knowledge is power.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It sounds like a tough job. My general approach is if you cannot be honest about it, you should not do it. But I guess I am lucky to have lived in a society that has looked after me. I have seen conflict, but not at the scale of a war going on in my own back yard.

One thing ATS has taught me is the generational issues of psychopathy. Lies, deceit, subversion, camouflage all goes on and has for a long time. I have tried some of it in the past along with other dumb sinning stuff.

It sounds like a tough moral dilemma to intentional go and scam. Some do manage to put that issue in the freezer. Getting them young helps down that path. Now with a whole generation gas lit about biology, the moral battlefield is looking like it will be a mess.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Prisoners will NOT be taken.

Cheers

join