It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Boys’ Tarrio guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, please, give me a break. I can talk with my countrymen outside a ATS every damn day. Most of my family, my best friend, they are all Republicans we get along just fine. Get out of your bubble.

go to war because your guy didn’t win an election. Goddamn thats the lamest thing I’ve ever heard. And boo-hoo. Some people are going to jail because they broke the law and attacked the capital, we all watched it on TV. A bunch of sissy, militant wannabes.

How’s the Civil War going to go down? You gonna knock on your neighbors door ask him who they vote for then shoot them if they say the wrong thing?

I hear you Brother American . " They " have Eyes , but Do Not See ..................Sad Really........

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Oh, please, give me a break. I can talk with my countrymen outside a ATS every damn day. Most of my family, my best friend, they are all Republicans we get along just fine. Get out of your bubble.

Or maybe my bubble just extends far further than yours, which im guessing does, since im actively involved with everything political in my state not just sitting behind a keyboard

go to war because your guy didn’t win an election. Goddamn thats the lamest thing I’ve ever heard. And boo-hoo.

If you think thats the only reason, then YOURE the one living in a bubble. Not only are you sorely mistaken, youre incredibly ignorant to the multitude of other issues this country is facing right now

So ignorant that the rest of this post doesnt even warrant my energy as a response.

Pass on the snark kiddo , save it for the mud pit

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: JinMI

Because Trump was there. Telling people, his base, that the election was a fraud. He incited and suggested to the crowed to go and voice their opinions.

And there were actual bad apples in the crowed who weren't charged with insurrection, they were basically convicted of plotting it, sedition.

You can't excuse Trump from this. Sorry your lord and savior of the US empire cannot be spoken about around here on ATS I forgot he's a taboo character here.

The election was a fraud and there is ZERO wrong with calling it such.
The 2016 election was called rigged more times than I can remember. Why are those people who said those things not being hauled over the coals for the trouble they 'incited'?
If you are camped on the 'he said something provocative hill' and using it to justify the legal system being destroyed to punish people then you can not escape your hypocrisy, however hard you try.

edit on 5/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That side has narrowed it down to just ONE thing, and act like thats the ONLY reason were in trouble in this country with the left and the right.

They absolutely know better but like the poster i just replied to, they try to downplay everything else like they have some sort of moral highground, the leftist cult mentality is no better than the far right who declare if Trump doesnt get nominated they just arent going to vote

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The Proud Boys are far from an extremist group unless a group aligned with the constitution is extremist. Their only crimes of violence are that they would not back down from a real extremist group called ANTIFA. The police were doing nothing so they blocked them and when ANTIFA soy boys threw the first attack PB would respond in kind and beat the crap out of them in the process. Well, the city of Portland didn't like that so they were labeled extremist while ANTIFA was burning, attacking people and looting was called a nothing burger.

Here is another label "neofascist white nationalist organization". Has anyone actually looked at the ethnicity of that group lol, to start with the leader is Black... It's like we live in an upside-down world since ANTIFA is actually the fascist and the Proud Boys are the antifascist.

edit on 5-5-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Proud boy memebers were even convicted of sedition with connection to Trump. Right?

And Epstein killed himself and OJ did not kill anyone... A court ruling must be true...

edit on 5-5-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That side has narrowed it down to just ONE thing, and act like thats the ONLY reason were in trouble in this country with the left and the right.

They absolutely know better but like the poster i just replied to, they try to downplay everything else like they have some sort of moral highground, the leftist cult mentality is no better than the far right who declare if Trump doesnt get nominated they just arent going to vote

I fear that reasonable men and women are being drawn to a very dangerous place by the radical extremes that are always the noisiest. We're in a place where blatant hypocrisy is not just rife, but celebrated when such hypocrisy yields a result either extreme wants.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

There's no TDS here, I hated the man before he became president, but people flocked there to support and listen to Trump, that's a fact. You know, with lumber and rope to erect a gallows, to plant pipe bombs, and smash windows and storm the capitol.

The progressive left has burned cities, rioted at will, looting billions per year. Businesses are leaving cities due to this in mass waves. It's not conservatives doing it all...lol

The pipe bombs were a fake story and one that was a liberal plant, as to wood to make gallows, first I heard of that, so do you have pictures?

You have TDS and due to that you grab any weak sauce you can find so let me ask you one big question... If this was all an insurrection why in a country with 400 million guns did they not use them? If you are going to gather up people to be hanged how do you do that armed with a cell phone?

If you actually sat back and looked at it all from the outside you would be laughing along with us instead of believing it all and like a crack addict saying they are not addicted to drugs you are saying you do not have TDS as you slap your arm for more of the good stuff...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In inner horse circles: "A Proud Boy is a gelding who thinks he's a stallion."

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yea clear fraud... how's my pillow guy doing? How's Trumps lawyers doing? How's FOX news doing?

The massive blatant voter fraud will surface one day! You'll see.

I gave it enough time and sat back and watched it all unfold, I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt because of the Russia collusion nonsense, and so far nothing has been found but your usual voter fraud that happens in every election, a margin of error sort of speak.

Either way, this isn't a topic about Trump, and election fraud, I only brought up his name because he was there on January 6th and people were there to see him talk. That's not "TDS", that's a fact and observation i made and millions of other did too, and he made the comment to march over to the capitol and tell the people in there their opinion. And then look what happened.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If someone showed up outside your workplace or house with a gallows screaming and yelling at you what message are they sending you?

Again, I rarely get involved with American politics on here anymore, mainly because if you speak about Trump in any way, that isn't positive, or groveling at his feet to defend him, you're labeled and shunned.
The proud boys members were convicted, so either you've lost pretty much all respect for your criminal justice system or you're just in full cognitive dissonance mode right now. Funny this is pretty much one of the only times I've commented on January 6th or voter fraud. I've watched it all unfold to this point. And so far, it's not looking good for your "winning" team of freedom fighters.

And i know what answers I'll get, it was all staged, fbi, cia behind it, it's all a conspiracy, summer of love, etc, etc...

American politics is something else.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
During Trump's tenure a POTUS...his own FBI Director said that "Antifa is an idea not an organization"

DJT has to be the culprit leader of this right-wing militia, white supremacy group known as the Proud Boys.

Y'all know and I know.... that during the Trump & Biden' first presidential debate: Trump tells Proud Boys - "Stand back and stand by"

Here:

"Trump tells Proud Boys 'Stand back and stand by'"

edit on 5-5-2023 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 5-5-2023 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I fear that reasonable men and women are being drawn to a very dangerous place by the radical extremes that are always the noisiest. We're in a place where blatant hypocrisy is not just rife, but celebrated when such hypocrisy yields a result either extreme wants.

Well put sir, I could not agree with you more

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

go to war because your guy didn’t win an election. Goddamn thats the lamest thing I’ve ever heard. And boo-hoo. Some people are going to jail because they broke the law and attacked the capital, we all watched it on TV. A bunch of sissy, militant wannabes.

How’s the Civil War going to go down? You gonna knock on your neighbors door ask him who they vote for then shoot them if they say the wrong thing?

You seem to call people sissies and whatnot, an awful lot. How big a boy are ya ?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Because Trump was there. Telling people, his base, that the election was a fraud. He incited and suggested to the crowed to go and voice their opinions.

And there were actual bad apples in the crowed who weren't charged with insurrection, they were basically convicted of plotting it, sedition.

You can't excuse Trump from this. Sorry your lord and savior of the US empire cannot be spoken about around here on ATS I forgot he's a taboo character here.

..and just like that, you can't get back to the topic or discussion.

Your TDS won't allow for such things.

What an amazing person this Trump guy must be to illicit such physical responses from people.

A MF'ing sorcerer!

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yea clear fraud... how's my pillow guy doing? How's Trumps lawyers doing? How's FOX news doing?

The massive blatant voter fraud will surface one day! You'll see.

I gave it enough time and sat back and watched it all unfold, I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt because of the Russia collusion nonsense, and so far nothing has been found but your usual voter fraud that happens in every election, a margin of error sort of speak.

Either way, this isn't a topic about Trump, and election fraud, I only brought up his name because he was there on January 6th and people were there to see him talk. That's not "TDS", that's a fact and observation i made and millions of other did too, and he made the comment to march over to the capitol and tell the people in there their opinion. And then look what happened.

Dude, the election was stolen.. even the actual deniers - the ones that pretend it wasn't - know it.
There is no set of circumstances that explains multiple swing states stopping counting, recounting in the dead of night unsupervised and 100,000's votes all for Biden landing in seconds. You are talking about PROVING something that is very difficult to legally prove. It's funny how proof is rarely required when you want to go after Trump, though, eh? Russian collusion anyone?
...and, please, don't cite the kangaroo American courts as arbiters of anything other than ideology.
edit on 5/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

noooo don't mention the major political figure who was there!

Yea he must be a sorcerer, you mention his name once and everyone comes to defend him.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If it's so easy to see the proof, then why hasn't anyone been successful at proving it?

It's easy to say someone cheats when you lose. See how that works? Did you ever think of it that way, how easy it is to call someone a cheater?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

noooo don't mention the major political figure who was there!

Yea he must be a sorcerer, you mention his name once and everyone comes to defend him.

He's even mystified his way into your decision making and critical thinking.

This Trump guy, wow.

How did you feel about all of the CHS that were involved and that the FBI attempted to remove evidence of them DURING the trial?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: M5xaz

There is double standards. But January 6th made worldwide headlines and was seen as people trying to takeover the government by some. (Even if that wasn't even remotely close to being possible).

That's the differnce. People had to be made an example of, as it was a international embarasement.

I'm not saying its right, but that's why this guy is getting 20 years.

People were MURDERED by gunfire in the " Independent" Antifa Chaz zone in Seattle. They burned down a police station.
Just confirms once more that Antifa are the SS brownshirts of the Democrats.

Proud Boys shot NO ONE and did not burn down anything. Only had to be "made an example of" so that no one else would oppose the totalitarian democrats
edit on 5-5-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join