It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower alleges FBI, DOJ have document revealing criminal scheme involving Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I honestly think China owns most of our politicians, and all this is by their hand. what else makes sense?

Locally, I'd say the cartels are shoulder deep in city and state legislatures. But on a macro level, I agree with you.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Yep the democrats love the cartels, keeps the influx of child sex trafficking healthy and plentiful.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The sooner we can 25th Jotato the better!

Kamala will crack under her own lazy, incoherent, destructive management style and then we can 25th her as well.

LETS GO!!!!

ETA: I can't believe this isn't a major strategy for the Republicans, (it's not a master plan by any means..). The Democrats are willing to use witchcraft to win! Lol.

edit on 5/3/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

The sooner we can 25th Jotato the better!

Kamala will crack under her own lazy, incoherent, destructive management style and then we can 25th her as well.

LETS GO!!!!

Joey has been the same Gomer since he was VP, we all knew this before the election, and yet, it's over two years in, and he's talking about another run. I'm not sure justice is an option.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Whistleblower wants immunity and protection.

and he'll get Epstined. But it's nice to know what he'd like.

Smart people just spill the beans, like Snowden did.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And what did he get out of it? A chance to live large in Russia!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

probably the only reason he still has the luxury of running for his life

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They will do anything to keep the strong hold on the nation because they are no done with screwing.

But I am very disappointed on the Republicans, they are weak when it comes to democrats' corruption, perhaps because they are up to their neck in it too.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

And please remember, this isn't the mud pit, so play nice or DTOM will come with that post that reminds us all that this isn't the mud pit.

Are you seriously trying to put DTOM out of a job?

Funny enough, if this were about the Trump clan it would be all the media talked about, with every little detail discussed over and over. Since this whole investigation is barely ever mentioned I expect it to drag on and on until they can just sweep it aside, or they'll charge Hunter with something minor and sweep the rest under the rug.

They HAVE the smoking gun on his illegal purchase of a firearm, yet no discussions or accountability there.

Fox has also learned that Biden was being investigated for two misdemeanor tax filing charges, a felony tax evasion charge, and a false statement charge over a gun purchase.

www.foxnews.com...

They are getting close to a decision to charge him or not. My guess is "or not" will be the answer they are told to give.
but remember, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!

But but... what about "No reasonable prosecutor" right?
COME ON MAN!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

dude - stop wasting your time.
calm your tits.
there is no justice.
the end.

we are all well and truly screwed.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

But I am very disappointed on the Republicans, they are weak when it comes to democrats' corruption, perhaps because they are up to their neck in it too.

That's exactly what turned me off of left/right politics. The Republicans are so hell bent on coloring relatively within the lines that they MUST see all of this Democrat corruption investigating to it's end in order to justify their "clean governance" stance to their base.

If nothing is done, more people will exit their ideology because it doesn't mean 💩, thereby potentially creating even more slimy people....smh..

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There's no true honesty in politics.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The color beige is offensive as it doesn't really make a solid choice, therefore it will be banned, and no more beige crayons. it's for the environment.

It's OK, "Beige" now identifies as "Bob" and is now happy in the "Flourescent Pallette" where he always felt he belonged?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Our judicial system is broken, we got a weaponized and bias DOJ and all the agencies attach to it.

Soros owns most of the justices in the democrat states, making our a dual judicial system that caters to democrats.

Is no justice in America.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This just further proves that not a single politician or their family and I literally mean all should not be trusted.
We need a good house cleaning across the board.

Yes but who will do the house cleaning as you call it?
Can you see that only a few old Republicans are even
trying? Do you see any representatives with a (D)
by their name even batting an eye?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The People.

Or not.

There's really only two choices when confronted by this level of incompetence, coercion and corruption.

No one really wants to admit that, but that's the bottom line.

Sorry.

Truth bomb go boom.💥

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

He'll be ruled incompetent to stand trial. But Harris is incompetent to serve.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Joe is in too deep to escape.

Hunter indictment imminent.

AND

Rep. Comer, house oversight chairman, says Hunters Tax Crimes are also Joes Tax Crimes. Same LLC setup for those 2, and others. Millions of dollars received, no taxes paid.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

A whistleblower is alleging that the FBI and the Justice Department are in possession of a document that describes a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley said Wednesday.

Comer, R-Ky., and Grassley, R-Iowa, said the whistleblower claims the document "includes a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose."

So it seems there was some smoke, now there is some fire. It's time to find out if the BIDEN DOJ will be Apolitical, or they will stall this out until Joe can make a graceful exist with some medical issues.

This information has been sent to the DOJ, Garland and Wray. How it is dealt with will be really interesting. I'm just imagining a montage of democrats smugly saying "Nobody is above the law", and then have them try to spin this as a Trump issue.

And please remember, this isn't the mud pit, so play nice or DTOM will come with that post that reminds us all that this isn't the mud pit.
Biden is corrupt as the day is long, but if it gets to hot for him he will step down .
Then Harris will pardon Joe & his family.
So as much as justice should be served , nothing & I mean nothing will happen to Joe or is ilk .
They got you chasing the wind .
The only people bringing Joe down would be his own party & that isn’t happening.
RFK Jr 2024

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Are you seriously trying to put DTOM out of a job?

Funny enough, if this were about the Trump clan it would be all the media talked about, with every little detail discussed over and over. Since this whole investigation is barely ever mentioned I expect it to drag on and on until they can just sweep it aside, or they'll charge Hunter with something minor and sweep the rest under the rug.

They HAVE the smoking gun on his illegal purchase of a firearm, yet no discussions or accountability there.

Fox has also learned that Biden was being investigated for two misdemeanor tax filing charges, a felony tax evasion charge, and a false statement charge over a gun purchase.

www.foxnews.com...

They are getting close to a decision to charge him or not. My guess is "or not" will be the answer they are told to give.
but remember, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!
There are plenty of Republicans who are wrapped up in Democratic criminal grifts .
Thats why wealthy people run for offices , it’s not the money but rather the immunity to criminal charges.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join