It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The predictive programing to get the world ready.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is one of the best roundups of how the public has been subconsciously programmed to get everybody ready for the "New World" The dates for nine eleven have been in the general news for a very long time. Devlin also asks just how long it took all these companies to get their ads out in no time at all during a pandemic. Then comes to the conclusion that they were already organized and ready to go. Even madonnas opening of the Eurovision song contest has the message. If these are not coincidences then a great many people have had psychic flashes of the way the future pans out.www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Everything will fail. Their evil plans will never succeed. As everybody (non-criminal in jail) needs and deserves to be free.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
We're entering a very strange period in history - at the very start - where the truth no longer exists in the way we have always understood it. The very laws of nature are now up for grabs and I believe AI will take it to another level. It will reach a point, IMO - where AI even defeats death - for the right price - where the human brain can be modelled and stored on a chip. In all walks of life people will no longer be needed, with AI versions of people existing in cyberspace. Machines will maintain machines and life will be virtual. It might take hundreds of years from now, but I truly believe our future is a virtual one.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think what you have offered up is correct in every detail except one. That is that it has already happened. The illusion of reality is a persistent program but with telltale glitches that are constantly brought up on ATS in its various threads. If the program was perfect it would be the same and incapable of evolving. Even UFOs change over time.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: UKTruth

I think what you have offered up is correct in every detail except one. That is that it has already happened. The illusion of reality is a persistent program but with telltale glitches that are constantly brought up on ATS in its various threads. If the program was perfect it would be the same and incapable of evolving. Even UFOs change over time.

Well I think the nature of reality in the first place is still a mystery, but I still think we are indeed 'flesh and blood' with all the limitations that entails. Ultimately we are biological machines and the nature of life must surely be by design - in some way. I think the next 'evolutionary' step is to discard the body and it's limitations.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If you really want to find out what it's all about, please look and find a video by a Dr Robert Malone about 5g warfare and all will be made clear.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Cowardice towards natural responsibility is how we got here.
To Hell with the doom speakers. You are the most evil of all.

See you offline.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Interesting a production company owner in 2019 was bragging about buying thousands of n-95 masks to the employees. This company just happened to do production work for the democrats 2020 campaign and the DNC convention. a reply to: anonentity

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

That''s a great conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
We're entering a very strange period in history - at the very start - where the truth no longer exists in the way we have always understood it. The very laws of nature are now up for grabs and I believe AI will take it to another level. It will reach a point, IMO - where AI even defeats death - for the right price - where the human brain can be modelled and stored on a chip. In all walks of life people will no longer be needed, with AI versions of people existing in cyberspace. Machines will maintain machines and life will be virtual. It might take hundreds of years from now, but I truly believe our future is a virtual one.

How do you know we aren't already virtual. I read that some believe we are living in a simulation/matrix

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
predictive programming is a useful and benevolent thing - in My way of thinking -

it lets us know what the sinister conspirators are scheming up next....

new topics

top topics

join