It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth and the Globe Conspiracy with David Weiss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If you have not listened to David Weiss, or "Flat Earth Dave", you really should. He has some very compelling info regarding the Globe conspiracy, why, who, and what's to gain. In my opinion, the most compelling evidence is the emergency landings of aircraft. Check him out at the youtube link above.
edit on 1-5-2023 by KSDakar01 because: wrong link and a misspelling.

edit on 1-5-2023 by KSDakar01 because: wrong link

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Then explain why we have volcano eruptions?
Has anyone ever seen the edge?
How about flight paths?
Tectonic plate movement?
I could keep going....

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
www.youtube.com...

If you have not listened to David Weiss, or "Flat Earth Dave", you really should. He has some very compelling info regarding the Globe conspiracy, why, who, and what's to gain. In my opinion, the most compelling evidence is the emergency landings of aircraft. Check him out at the youtube link above.

If you are motivated enough, you can prove to yourself that the Earth is Not flat.

There are at least two companies (at least one of which is privately held) that will fly a camera of your choice, to the so-called "Edge of Space" (an altitude in excess of 100,000FT, but below the Karman Line at 60km) by balloon, where it can photograph the curvature of the Earth.

I would suggest using a film camera with a manually triggered shutter to avoid any possibility of "remote manipulation" of either the camera, or the photos.

Perhaps you could even use black and white film, instead of color, so that you, yourself could develop negatives and photos to insure that no one "tempers with the results. A simple b/w darkroom is easy to setup at home, and relatively inexpensive.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

After Iv'e seen the documentary, "Behind the Curve" on Netflix, it's hard to take any flat earth theories seroiusly. All their experiments disproved their flat earth theories. They even got a multi-thousand dollar gyroscope that proved their experiments wrong.

I gotta give props to flat earthers on questioning the nature of what we all take for granted. But, there is just a mountain of evidence to show the fallacies in this theory.

Not to mention, flat earth theories don't attempt to seriously explain how a flat earth world would even work.

Also, Iv'e talked to someone whose traveled to Antartica. No mention of a giant ice wall. Show me a pic of that ice wall and ill take it seriously.

And the video shows blurry video footage of zooming in on a horizon. That's just silly.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

This exactly, I came in here to say, the flat earth folks proved themselves wrong in multiple experiments trying to show they are correct

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The flat earth phenomenon is just that. A phenomenon.

The people will adhere to it despite repeated setbacks and failures to prove it; which demonstrates it is not a simple "misunderstanding." Some wish to cling to the notion - premised on an idea that really isn't about science. It a social idea. The idea that scientist (or those controlling them) have perpetuated a conspiracy to conceal the truth about the nature of our world.

Careful, dispassionate people have repeatedly challenged the flat earth theory with analysis and evidence... all rejected as part of the 'design to confuse and conceal.'

I remember thinking when the rise of the "Matrix" movie idea surfaced (that this world was a simulation) that the flat earth theory would cling to that framework to legitimize the disconnect between what we measure and what they claim. Oddly, they didn't do that (at least most of them didn't.)

I can only offer that I do actually applaud their many efforts to investigate and search for scientific (objective ) truth... even if they seem to reject even their own findings when they don't jibe with the notion of life on a planar surface.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Then explain why we have volcano eruptions?
Has anyone ever seen the edge?
How about flight paths?
Tectonic plate movement?
I could keep going....

I'll add to that...

Why do planets and moons we can observe in space rotate and appear spherical and none of them are flat?

It's coz we is speshall innit?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Not to mention, flat earth theories don't attempt to seriously explain how a flat earth world would even work.

They actually do attempt to show how it works if you can get past the sea of videos and warnings on the likes of youtube that were designed to disable flat earth theory. There's a lot of decent info out there just not necessarily on the first page of search results, or even the second.

Those videos are full of the classic examples used in regular science that don't work on flat earth because the model is different, like the experiment with two sticks in different locations that proves the globe is used to debunk flat earth but with no mention whatsoever that the flat earth model proposes that the sun is smaller, more local thus the two stick experiment works on both models. I don't personally know what to think but I do find the debunkers to be pretty disingenuous if they don't understand the basics of the model they are trying to debunk, and there are quite a few examples. That's where some of the "flat earther debunk themselves" comes from. Many also fill their videos with mockery rather than science and base it on the principle of "of course everyone knows..."

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The joke's on everyone that has not been up there /yet/ NPCs as ordered.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

That's the big problem with the flat earth, instead of trying to prove the earth is flat, they always try to prove the earth isn't round. Look at all the time they spend trying to show that we can see too far over the horizon without acknowledging the fact that the existence of a horizon is conclusive proof that the earth isn't flat

new topics

top topics

join